Washington DC Message Boards

Are Council Members Catania & Cheh Accepting Bribes

Psycho

gardasil.jpg

Recently, the State of Texas has begun requiring that all teenage girls be inoculated against cervical cancer with the vaccine, GARDASIL® [Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus (Types 6, 11, 16, 18) created by Merck Laboratories.

NBC NEWS in New York reported on February 3, 2007 that National organizations opposed to state mandated inoculations do so for four reasons, and they are: 1. There is no emergency present that would require state mandated inoculations; 2. That GARDASIL® has not been around long enough to be proven to actually protect woman from cervical cancer; 3. That requiring such under the belief it will afford such protection will send the wrong message to teenage girls; and 4. Those pushing such legislation on the state levels have been found to be or will be on the payroll of Merck and/or made promises of future campaign contributions/support.

In light of the foregoing revealed on NBC NEWS, the people of DC have a right to ask Council members Catania and Cheh what promises were made directly or indirectly to them by MERCK or its alter-egos to introduce B17-0030 "HPV Vaccination & Reporting Act of 2007" now that legislators have been exposed on NBC NEWS as being.

Sadly, Councilwoman Cheh had hardly taken her seat on the council when she co-sponsored B17-0030 "HPV Vaccination & Reporting Act of 2007 which is highly suspect as to her motivation.

I think Catania and Cheh need to come forward via the media and reveal any ties directly or indirectly to MERCK and/or promises of support, future employment and what have you for them, friends and/or family members which others of their kind have been accused of in exchange for what they have proposed.

NBC NEWS said that MERCK has a lot riding on getting state legislators to introduce, pass and require that all teenage girls be inoculated with GARDASIL® so my challenge to Catania and Cheh is proper.

Edited by Slick Willie

Several major news medias have shown that in every state where this issue is up for a vote that its sponsors have received or will receive campaign contributions.

That was a no brainer.

I too am concerned with: 1. Will it really work; 2. What are the unknown and long-term side affects; and 3. Will each state allow itself to be sued if this medicine does harm especially when the state mandates it!

gardasil.jpg

Recently, the State of Texas has begun requiring that all teenage girls be inoculated against cervical cancer with the vaccine, GARDASIL® [Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus (Types 6, 11, 16, 18) created by Merck Laboratories.

NBC NEWS in New York reported on February 3, 2007 that National organizations opposed to state mandated inoculations do so for four reasons, and they are: 1. There is no emergency present that would require state mandated inoculations; 2. That GARDASIL® has not been around long enough to be proven to actually protect woman from cervical cancer; 3. That requiring such under the belief it will afford such protection will send the wrong message to teenage girls; and 4. Those pushing such legislation on the state levels have been found to be or will be on the payroll of Merck and/or made promises of future campaign contributions/support.

In light of the foregoing revealed on NBC NEWS, the people of DC have a right to ask Council members Catania and Cheh what promises were made directly or indirectly to them by MERCK or its alter-egos to introduce B17-0030 "HPV Vaccination & Reporting Act of 2007" now that legislators have been exposed on NBC NEWS as being.

Sadly, Councilwoman Cheh had hardly taken her seat on the council when she co-sponsored B17-0030 "HPV Vaccination & Reporting Act of 2007 which is highly suspect as to her motivation.

I think Catania and Cheh need to come forward via the media and reveal any ties directly or indirectly to MERCK and/or promises of support, future employment and what have you for them, friends and/or family members which others of their kind have been accused of in exchange for what they have proposed.

NBC NEWS said that MERCK has a lot riding on getting state legislators to introduce, pass and require that all teenage girls be inoculated with GARDASIL® so my challenge to Catania and Cheh is proper.

I wish Merck would come up with a drug to prevent kids from growing up as ugly as me.

Several major news medias have shown that in every state where this issue is up for a vote that its sponsors have received or will receive campaign contributions.

That was a no brainer.

I too am concerned with: 1. Will it really work; 2. What are the unknown and long-term side affects; and 3. Will each state allow itself to be sued if this medicine does harm especially when the state mandates it!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.