Washington DC Message Boards

LOAN OFFER GUARANTEED FOR THE BENEFIT OF ALL!!!

paulwalters12

• 3 years later...
Guest SARAH CHAYA KAHN

Hello Everyone,

My name is Mr Paul Walters and i am a private money lender that renders financial assistance to those in need of loans at an interest rate of 3% thus if you are in dire need of a loan, contact us via paulwalters12@yahoo.com

NOTE: THIS OFFER IS OPENED TO ALL!!!

DEAR PAUL WALTERS:

MY NAME IS SARAH KAHN. MY TELEPHONE NUMBER, IS: (301) 654-2188 AND MY E-MAIL TO REPLY IF YOU CAN LOAN MONEY TO BE REPAID ON WEEKLY OR MONTHLY ARRANGEMENTS AND GIVEN PROCEDURES OF HOW YOUR LOAN REQUIREMENTS ARE REQUIRED AND NEEDED, IS: Sue8inbox@yahoo.com, as my STREET ADDRESS IS: 4521 EAST WEST HIGHWAY, APARTMENT NUMBER: 1101, BETHESDA, MARYLAND 20814, AS I HAD BEEN LOSS OF A SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT ALSO I HAVE HAD A BAD CAR ACCIDENT AND AM UNDER DOCTOR'S HOSPITAL TREATMENT. I HAVE CERTAIN EXPENSES PURCHASE NEW COMPUTER AND SEVERAL OTHER RENTAL EXPENSES THAT CAME UP THAT IF I COULD ARRANGE LOAN FOR FROM $5,000.00 TO $15,000.00 WITH ARRANGED MONTHLY PAYMENTS TO BE CONTACTED, YOU CAN E-MAIL AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE MY E-MAIL MR. WALTERS, ON STARTING FROM MARCH 17, 2010, TO: SUE8INBOX@YAHOO.COM, TO MYSELF: SARAH KAHN, IF I CAN ARRANGE TO ACQUIRE LOAN AND WHAT CONDITIONS ARE NEEDED. THANK YOU, MR. WALTERS. PLEASE REPLY TO SARAH KAHN, EITHER CALL TO: (301) 654-2188 OR E-MAIL TO: SUE8INBOX@YAHOO.COM, ON STARTING FROM MARCH 17, 2010, AND DOCUMENTS THAT ARE IF ANY NEEDED. THANK YOU. YOURS TRULY, SARAH KAHN.

• 2 months later...
Guest WOODSON HEATHER

Tired of seeking loans and mortgages? have you been turned down

constantly by your banks and other financial institutions? the

goodnews is here !!! we offer loans ranging from $5,000.00 min. to $10,000,000.00

max. at 3% interest rate per annum. loans for developing business a

competitive edge/ business expansion.

* personal loans (secure and unsecured)

* business loans (secure and unsecured)

* consolidation loan.

we are certified, trustworthy, reliable, efficient, fast and dynamic.

contact us today.....

first information needed are:

full name:

contact phone numbers:

amount needed:

all replies should be

forwarded to e-mail: woodsonloanagency@yahoo.com

contact name:Mr Woodson Heather.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

i am Musa Jemi by name, the C E O, Of Musa Micro Finance, i give out loans to individuals and company at 5% if you are in need of loan, you can contact me via email at. (musa_jemi@yahoo.com.sg) i will be glad to offer you loan,

• 1 year later...

MY TESTIMONY FROM A LEGITIMATE MONEY LENDER
Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Dennis Hopkins Finance Home he help me with a loan of $300.000 some days ago after been scammed of $2500 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $300.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: dennishopkins_financehome@live.com or dennishopkins69@yahoo.com or www.dennishopkinsfinance.de.vu Tel: USA +12404374240 .He is a trust worthy man.

• 2 months later...

Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal or business loan?contact Dennis Hopkins Finance Home he help me with a loan of $300.000 some days ago after been scammed of $2500 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $300.000.Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email: dennishopkins_financehome@live.com or dennishopkins69@yahoo.com or www.dennishopkinsfinance.de.vu Tel: USA +12404374240 Tel:UK +447509546091.He is a trust worthy man.