Washington DC Message Boards

ADRIAN FENTY – A MODERN DAY ADOLF HITLER

Psycho

2017074353.jpg

I have a stone in my shoe and it is Adrian Fenty, and what I feel many do not see in all that he is doing.

That being, Mr. Fenty says that he wants to do things for the good of all Washingtonians but I disagree. Mr. Fenty represents the politics of greed, the politics of racism, the politics of hate for older people and his own actions to date support this. I feel that most Washingtonians are oblivious to what is taking shape or are missing the tell tale signs of what is down the road.

Mr. Fenty clearly has a latent bias for African Americans but a more obvious bias based upon age.

Adrian Fenty reminds me of a pre-Nazi Germany in that Adolf Hilter before coming to power said that he wanted a country free of the vices and more of older Germans, and that his vision of Germany is one where the young under 45 would run things and the eradication of the Jews.

The words of Adrian Fenty sounds like Adolf Hitler in that, he made it very clear at the outset of his campaign that his administration will be for the young as he has been noted as saying such but that was also the driving campaign slogan that Adolf Hitler used to get elected.

Some might think I am going to extremes by comparing Adrian Fenty to Adolf Hitler but look hard!

How many people over 45 has Fenty nominated or is considering? Look at how many African Americans, Asian Americans or Hispanics Adrian Fenty has nominated or is considering.

Adrian Fenty is moving toward an administration made up vast majority of about 90% Caucasians and under 45 and that is only because Adrian Fenty is a bigot towards older people and African Americans.

As a child in Mt. Pleasant, Adrian Fenty avoided playing with other African American children and went out of his way to befriend Caucasians. I saw this first hand.

2017074353.jpg

As a child in Mt. Pleasant, Adrian Fenty avoided playing with other African American children and went out of his way to befriend Caucasians. I saw this first hand.

Rees,

You are stating that you knew Adrian Fenty as a child?

Luke when I came to DC in 1979, I live on Mt. Pleasant Street and I knew the Fentys very well.

Adrian always would deny he was BLACK, he did not like playing with other African American kids and always graviated toward Whites.

Adrian as a young man often uttered ugly words about AA people and how he was glad he was not like them.

Rees,

You are stating that you knew Adrian Fenty as a child?

I am 52 and Adrian is 36.

Praises? I guess you have not talked to a lot of people over in wards 5, 6, 7 or 8 as I just came from a meeting last night where a lot of AAs are angry with him showing too much favor to whites in his appointments.

Adrian Fenty knows you? Are you roughly the same age as him? It is hard for me to believe this. I have only heard praises from the African American community in my neighborhood about him.

I live in Ward 5 and saw many signs of Support of Fenty. Right now we are dealing with several neighborhood issues.

Mine is our library system sucks an egg.

Major Issues in Ward 5

Brentwood Shopping Center

The New Market Center

Crime and Homicide

Condemning Homes

Developing a Children's Art Center

My office is at the corner of 20th & RI Ave NE and while there were plenty of Fenty signs during the campaign season, there were plenty of people in support of the other candidates.

Fenty has a good heart, his intentions are honorable but he lacks in the brain power catgegory.

I live in Ward 5 and saw many signs of Support of Fenty. Right now we are dealing with several neighborhood issues.

Mine is our library system sucks an egg.

Major Issues in Ward 5

Brentwood Shopping Center

The New Market Center

Crime and Homicide

Condemning Homes

Developing a Children's Art Center

My office is at the corner of 20th & RI Ave NE and while there were plenty of Fenty signs during the campaign season, there were plenty of people in support of the other candidates.

Fenty has a good heart, his intentions are honorable but he lacks in the brain power catgegory.

I didn't know him as a child, but I have known and observed him as my ward's council rep. And he definitely exhibits a more concerned, accomodating and genuinely friendly posture in dealing with his more affluent constituents. He comes off patronizing, arrogant, impatient and bored with at meetings with less affluent constituents. That, of course, changed a bit during the election campaign when he went stomping in SE.

Let me put this in non-offensive terms. Adrian Fenty is the great hope for whites.

Why do you think Fenty is favoring white people to make up his administration?

I didn't know him as a child, but I have known and observed him as my ward's council rep. And he definitely exhibits a more concerned, accomodating and genuinely friendly posture in dealing with his more affluent constituents. He comes off patronizing, arrogant, impatient and bored with at meetings with less affluent constituents. That, of course, changed a bit during the election campaign when he went stomping in SE.

Let me put this in non-offensive terms. Adrian Fenty is the great hope for whites.

Why do you think Fenty is favoring white people to make up his administration?

No need to rephrase your point. I get it . I have long observed his favortism. I voted for him during his first council run, but got turned off by numerous things that he has done, not the least of which was to manipulate the BOEE to influence the outcome of ANC elections. At least 3 of his own employees have served as ANCs while he was in office. I am not a Fenty fan.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.