Washington DC Message Boards

MARY CHEH’S SUPPORTERS CREATED WARD3NOTE

Psycho

MARY CHEH’S SUPPORTERS CREATED WARD3NOTE a yahoo list server where Anne-Marie Baristow, Joe Sternlieb, his wife Linda Singer and others attacked four of the ward 3 candiadates, their screen names and IP addresses from other list servers matched the alias names and postings in this specific liost server.

When they were caught several months before the primary, Linda Singer who was known as DC_Jendesign closed down that list server.

Then they created another yahoo list server http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cheh06/ where this time round, they would only allow Cheh's inner circle to be members.

All these candidates like Gordon, Gaull, Rice and Wiss were under attack and they knew who the attackers were.

It appears as if there is no such group as Ward3Note as you allege.

If I had to guess, the Cheh group is probably for the campaign staff. Are you part of the campaign staff such that you should be granted access to their group?

You have absolutely no proof of your claims and continued efforts to make false claims should simply be ignored, Mr. Rees.

Your fantasy world is slipping

B. Frank

MARY CHEH’S SUPPORTERS CREATED WARD3NOTE a yahoo list server where Anne-Marie Baristow, Joe Sternlieb, his wife Linda Singer and others attacked four of the ward 3 candiadates, their screen names and IP addresses from other list servers matched the alias names and postings in this specific liost server.

When they were caught several months before the primary, Linda Singer who was known as DC_Jendesign closed down that list server.

Then they created another yahoo list server http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cheh06/ where this time round, they would only allow Cheh's inner circle to be members.

All these candidates like Gordon, Gaull, Rice and Wiss were under attack and they knew who the attackers were.

Again, Ward3notes existed until it was closed down.

Ask Nelson Jacobsen if Ward3notes existed as he posted there twice.

DC Jendesign and Samlongfellow were the so called moderators of that list server.

How many list servers have I been accused of having but nobody can find them now? See how easy it is to create and delete something?

If I had to guess, the Cheh group is probably for the campaign staff. Are you part of the campaign staff such that you should be granted access to their group?

You have absolutely no proof of your claims and continued efforts to make false claims should simply be ignored, Mr. Rees.

B. Frank

WARD3NOTES did exist as DCist wrote about it in general and somebody advised others to post their commoents there:

http://www.dcist.com/archives/2006/02/22/graham_stays_in.php

As this is a thread about Ward 1, might I suggest you join the conversations about Ward 3 either at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ward3dc/

or

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ward3notes/

[32] Posted by: Andrew | February 22, 2006 10:57 PM

B. Frank

B. Frank

I have not published there -- ever! Nor did I know that the group existed.

Yahoo! Groups

Welcome, nelsonjacobsen[sign Out, My Account]

* Groups Home -

* Help

Start a Group | My Groups

ward3notes

Sorry, this group is available to members ONLY.

You are not allowed to access this group.

Nelson,

In your ward 3 list server, I once posted what had been posted elsewhere as it concerned several postings made by Cheh's people that originated from the PN Hoffman server to make a point about the various names and the same IP Address. Do you recall that?

Yahoo! Groups

Welcome, nelsonjacobsen[sign Out, My Account]

* Groups Home -

* Help

Start a Group | My Groups

ward3notes

Sorry, this group is available to members ONLY.

You are not allowed to access this group.

Nelson,

In your ward 3 list server, I once posted what had been posted elsewhere as it concerned several postings made by Cheh's people that originated from the PN Hoffman server to make a point about the various names and the same IP Address. Do you recall that?

The only thing that I do know was that the IP address of serveral messages were coming from PNH exchange server. Who sent them, like I posted else where, I can only guess as I would have to have the internal log files of their network assighment of internal IPs.

Hey the elections are over and that should be something we all can agree upon.

Nelson

And when you look at the source codes, the emails from the PNH servers were official announcements from the campaign. There were no posts as Rees describes coming from PNH which denegrate any candidates, etc. Rees, of course, manufactured that without providing any links to prove his claims.

Big surprise.

B. Frank

The only thing that I do know was that the IP address of serveral messages were coming from PNH exchange server. Who sent them, like I posted else where, I can only guess as I would have to have the internal log files of their network assighment of internal IPs.

Hey the elections are over and that should be something we all can agree upon.

Nelson

I did post them prebiously in Nelson Jacobsen's Ward 3 list server.

Otherwise how would you know such Bfrankdc unless you were one of those alias posters?

And when you look at the source codes, the emails from the PNH servers were official announcements from the campaign. There were no posts as Rees describes coming from PNH which denegrate any candidates, etc. Rees, of course, manufactured that without providing any links to prove his claims.

Big surprise.

B. Frank

Because I saw the post you put on the ward3dc Yahoo Listserve and then went through the messages which corresponded to the "posts" you manufactured. The "posts" you manufactured were not on the ward3dc Yahoo group on the dates you fabricated, and there were no skipped post numbers which would have indicated deleted posts. Thus you clearly fabricated the posts.

That was discussed by you, Nelson and some others on the ward3dc Yahoo group. Here is where Nelson demonstrated that infact, a deleted post yields a gap in the numbers:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ward3dc/message/458

Of course, you deleted all the posts which contained the allegations. Why? (And don't deny it because there is a post there from nelson stating that he did not delete any posts)

B. Frank

I did post them prebiously in Nelson Jacobsen's Ward 3 list server.

Otherwise how would you know such Bfrankdc unless you were one of those alias posters?

Nelson Jacobsen only allows people to join is Ward3 list server after he approves your membership.

There is no Bfrankdc as a member of ward 3 list server.

Either you are lying Bfrankdc or you are guilty of having many aliases and posting the same.

Tell us what your screen name is over on ward 3 list sever so we will know if what you say has any truth to it!

YOU CAN ONLY ACCESS THE WARD 3 LIST SERVER AS AN APPROVED MEMBER!

Because I saw the post you put on the ward3dc Yahoo Listserve and then went through the messages which corresponded to the "posts" you manufactured. The "posts" you manufactured were not on the ward3dc Yahoo group on the dates you fabricated, and there were no skipped post numbers which would have indicated deleted posts. Thus you clearly fabricated the posts.

That was discussed by you, Nelson and some others on the ward3dc Yahoo group. Here is where Nelson demonstrated that infact, a deleted post yields a gap in the numbers:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ward3dc/message/458

Of course, you deleted all the posts which contained the allegations. Why? (And don't deny it because there is a post there from nelson stating that he did not delete any posts)

B. Frank

Attacking the messenger rather than the message is a tell-tale sign of guilt.

B. Frank

Nelson Jacobsen only allows people to join is Ward3 list server after he approves your membership.

There is no Bfrankdc as a member of ward 3 list server.

Either you are lying Bfrankdc or you are guilty of having many aliases and posting the same.

Tell us what your screen name is over on ward 3 list sever so we will know if what you say has any truth to it!

YOU CAN ONLY ACCESS THE WARD 3 LIST SERVER AS AN APPROVED MEMBER!

What was the message? Attacking Cathy Wiss and Bill Rice because thery held a different position?

They could have posted such in their own name.

B. Frank

Hey Bfrankdc,

Your logic eludes me as always.

Attacking the messenger who is an agent for the carrier of the message is quite infantile and does it come as a surprise that such would be put into question?

B. Frank

No, the message in this case is the lengty fabircations and deleted posts you claim on other forum. There is and was no proof of any of the allegations you are making about anyone.

Indeed, the record is clear that in fact YOU are the one who posted negative "facts" about other ward 3 candidates, generally in the form of aliases, to which you are now ascribing to others.

In looking at posts from the Winter and spring from the identifications in question, they all concern you, and non concern other ward 3 candidates. There are no deleted posts from those timeframes. The only deleted posts come more recently when you purged your own messages on the Ward 3 DC Yahoo Group (as Nelson verified that he did no delete them).

As a result, it is clear that you are ascribing to others your own actions.

B. Frank

What was the message? Attacking Cathy Wiss and Bill Rice because thery held a different position?

They could have posted such in their own name.

Bfrankdc, you are a pathological liar.

Both Cathy Wiss and Robert Gordon stated to others that they recognized the people who were posting attacks on them on the list servers, that these people were in the Mary Cheh camp, that these people removed some of their postings and anybody can write and ask them if this is not the case.

Attacks on Cathy Wiss continued after the primary when Cheh's people put up an opposing candidate to Cathy Wiss for her ANC spot she was seeking to be re-elected to.

Bfrankdc you are a bad liar or an operative for Cheh because you spend all your time playing the Devil's advocate to anything I see and it is tight you buzz away.

As long as Cathy Wiss, Robert Gordon and Bill Rice too said it happened, then their word is more trusting than your's.

No, the message in this case is the lengty fabircations and deleted posts you claim on other forum. There is and was no proof of any of the allegations you are making about anyone.

Indeed, the record is clear that in fact YOU are the one who posted negative "facts" about other ward 3 candidates, generally in the form of aliases, to which you are now ascribing to others.

In looking at posts from the Winter and spring from the identifications in question, they all concern you, and non concern other ward 3 candidates. There are no deleted posts from those timeframes. The only deleted posts come more recently when you purged your own messages on the Ward 3 DC Yahoo Group (as Nelson verified that he did no delete them).

As a result, it is clear that you are ascribing to others your own actions.

B. Frank

Great!

Ask them to post here in their own name and I will believe it.

Otherwise, your failure to post any sort of independent proof of your claims will stand.

B. Frank

Bfrankdc, you are a pathological liar.

As long as Cathy Wiss, Robert Gordon and Bill Rice too said it happened, then their word is more trusting than your's.

Whatever dude. Now move on and get a life!

Great!

Ask them to post here in their own name and I will believe it.

Otherwise, your failure to post any sort of independent proof of your claims will stand.

B. Frank

Maybe I cannot Bfrankdc because you were one of those people involved in posting that crap, took it down and now being coy about it.

I suspect you were dude.

Now get a life you lying XYZ....

So I guess that means you will not provide any independant verification of your claims.

Some things never change.

B. Frank

Sure Bfrankdc, I am sure as soon as you give out your true ID then Rees will give you all that is coming to you. Lol

Getting my lemon pies ready for Bfrankdc.

So I guess that means you will not provide any independant verification of your claims.

Some things never change.

B. Frank

Hey Bfrankdc,

Do you have a job?

I am not a liar, and you give me way too much credit.

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.