Washington DC Message Boards

Tomorrow is the Day to go Vote

Human

Whether it be the democrats or the Republicans, to whom ever wins?

CONGRATULATIONS. :)

Ya know people; this is one race that I am actually happy that I was not in it "in one form or another".

Oh Yeah; HOW IN GOOD GODS NAME CAN YOU VEGETARIANS BE VEGETERIANS????????

I tried it for a week, and I felt totally exhausted. Today I went totally Carnivoristic, and "Oh Yeah Baby"

You want to talk about feeling good? Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

My prediction. The Democrats take the House. The Republicans hold on to the Senate. Nothing gets done in the next two years. People again demand change and vote Cindy Margolis as our next President. No world leader could turn her down. World peace is gained.

http://www.cindymargolis.com/photos.cfm

Now if ALL democrats looked like her? Even I would go Democrat.

Just don't mention Lulac, or La Raza in front of me.

EVEN THIS REPUBLICAN HAS LIMITS.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My prediction. The Democrats take the House. The Republicans hold on to the Senate. Nothing gets done in the next two years. People again demand change and vote Cindy Margolis as our next President. No world leader could turn her down. World peace is gained.

http://www.cindymargolis.com/photos.cfm

John K. sent me this message.

Would you please do me a favor?

Our internal poll tracking is showing that turnout is light in our key counties. If this trend continues through the rest of the day we may face real trouble.

I need you to immediately post this message and urge people to vote now!

Thank you and Godspeed,

John M. Kane

There have already been widespread reports of voter suppression by Republican operatives, ranging from apparently legal harassment of Democratic voters to potentially illegal efforts to keep voters away from the voting booth.

This isn't new for Republicans. It's a cynical art that the Republican machine has refined for years, and each election brings new variations on old tactics that target minorities and minority-heavy areas.

Here's what you need to know:

1) If you're a registered voter, do not leave your polling location without voting. Every registered voter is entitled to cast a provisional ballot.

2) If you're in line before the poll's closing time, you are entitled to vote.

3) You're entitled to view a sample ballot at the polling place before voting.

4) If you experience any problems voting or observe any irregularities, immediately call 1-888-DEM-VOTE to report the incident. In addition to providing your polling place information, by calling 1-888-DEM-VOTE you can record a complaint or speak with an election protection monitor. The line is available in English and Spanish.

You can also report any voting irregularities or problems online:

http://www.democrats.org/voterprotection/report

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.