DC Message Boards
PUPPIES

Puppies To Good Homes

I have 11 puppies just 5 weeks old. They are eating on their own and need homes. :D Please email me asap 2 have homes already they are mostly males shep mix some black and some blk and brown. Mother is a med size. Great dog!!

Guest Byron Hall

Hi -

I am very interested in taking one of the puppies off your hands! I am married with no children and my wife is looking for a dog now! Please email me back at byron.hall@dfas.mil or call me at 202 431 4747!

Thanks in advance,

Byron Hall :)

Guest Elyssa

Hi my name is Elyssa. I am very interested in one of those puppies. What i would like to know is that how much they are? I am looking for a male puppy. Please if you get a chance e-mail me at doglover_4eva@hotmail.com!

Guest Trish

Hi, I like everybody else I am very interested in having a puppy. I to share the same question as a previous person...How much do you want for them? Do you know what they are mixed with other than shepherd? and last but not least, Approximately where are you located? I would love to have a male puppy if possible. I want a good dog that will be protective of my family and me and he will be kept inside except for when we go out to play then he will have 3.5 acres to run and play on. Please e-mail me back at SwtAnNice1@aol.com.

Thanks,

Trish

:)

Guest Priscy

Hey i'm looking for a puppy are they free, or how much are they and can i see a picture of all the females you have, thanx

p.s email me at priscilla_trujillo@msn.com

Guest LaNita Glass

I have 11 puppies just 5 weeks old. They are eating on their own and need homes. :D Please email me asap 2 have homes already they are mostly males shep mix some black and some blk and brown. Mother is a med size. Great dog!!

Hello my name is LaNIta Glass i have been frantically searching for a puppy or dog i would really love to have one of your pups me and my kids would love it dearly sex doesnt matter. Please call me at 202-422-5035 thank you Ms. Glass

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.