Washington DC Message Boards

The Corleone Family on Bfrankdc

Psycho

Rees, I understand where you are coming from. You want to get even with him, and with a PASSION.

This is one of the many reasons I left aol a long time ago, there was no point in the chatroom infighting.

Christ!!!! I remember those days? nightmares.

Me, and other's would bang our heads against the walls begging aol to stop the worst offenders,

and they would not.

Can you imagine people going into "Widows Chats" and people going in there just to mess with the widows

"saying this, and that", and aol not putting a stop to them.

The reason AOL lost so many customers, and WILL continue to lose customers is sadly simple, they got to be known as a place WERE THE BAD GUYS WIN.

ALL the people that I use to know who where on aol ARE THERE NO MORE.

Brankdc is really Martin Austermuhle and I know that.

Austermuhle has just been squeezed out from being an editor for DCist.

Look at that blog.

Austermuhle was once the No# 1 editor, then he was demoted to co-editor, then editor at large and he will be gone soon.

Why... Because he misused his blog to wage a personal vendetta, his bosses in NYC caught on to this on DCist and on DC Pages and now he is paying for it.

Also you can see when Martin is around and posting on DCist he is posting here on DC Pages but when he is out of town, there is no postings on DCist or here on DC Pages.

Just following the sequence.

Austermuhle was booted because Gothamist in NYC knew he had done wriong and did not want a lawsuit.

For Luke's benefit... and I cannot disclose my source but a former blooger for DCist told me Austermuhle is BFrankdc, Truthseeker, Factchecker and he hide behind different computers on different servers at work.

I am not the only person Austermuhle is at ward with.

Rees, I understand where you are coming from. You want to get even with him, and with a PASSION.

This is one of the many reasons I left aol a long time ago, there was no point in the chatroom infighting.

Christ!!!! I remember those days? nightmares.

Me, and other's would bang our heads against the walls begging aol to stop the worst offenders,

and they would not.

Can you imagine people going into "Widows Chats" and people going in there just to mess with the widows

"saying this, and that", and aol not putting a stop to them.

The reason AOL lost so many customers, and WILL continue to lose customers is sadly simple, they got to be known as a place WERE THE BAD GUYS WIN.

ALL the people that I use to know who where on aol ARE THERE NO MORE.

I want whatever you are smoking.

B. Frank

Brankdc is really Martin Austermuhle and I know that.

Austermuhle has just been squeezed out from being an editor for DCist.

Look at that blog.

Austermuhle was once the No# 1 editor, then he was demoted to co-editor, then editor at large and he will be gone soon.

Why... Because he misused his blog to wage a personal vendetta, his bosses in NYC caught on to this on DCist and on DC Pages and now he is paying for it.

Also you can see when Martin is around and posting on DCist he is posting here on DC Pages but when he is out of town, there is no postings on DCist or here on DC Pages.

Just following the sequence.

Austermuhle was booted because Gothamist in NYC knew he had done wriong and did not want a lawsuit.

For Luke's benefit... and I cannot disclose my source but a former blooger for DCist told me Austermuhle is BFrankdc, Truthseeker, Factchecker and he hide behind different computers on different servers at work.

I am not the only person Austermuhle is at ward with.

I want whatever you are smoking.

B. Frank

Me too! Just heard that Mr. McTrollerson was alleging that I'm Martin, and you, again. Yawn.

Felt compelled to take a break from my boycott of any site that permits Rees' libel to restate that I am STILL not Martin. Or BFrank. Or Factchecker btw.

It would thus appear that your supersecret "source" is another one of your ridiculous fabrications.

And back I go, to the part of the universe that doesn't permit Rees' nonsense.

Good luck, B. I don't know how you put up with him.

Until you come clean and disclose who you really are, you are one of Martin Austermuhle's many aliases.

Me too! Just heard that Mr. McTrollerson was alleging that I'm Martin, and you, again. Yawn.

Felt compelled to take a break from my boycott of any site that permits Rees' libel to restate that I am STILL not Martin. Or BFrank. Or Factchecker btw.

It would thus appear that your supersecret "source" is another one of your ridiculous fabrications.

And back I go, to the part of the universe that doesn't permit Rees' nonsense.

Good luck, B. I don't know how you put up with him.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.