Washington DC Message Boards

WHY CONGRESS SHOULD NEVER GIVE DC STATEHOOD

Psycho

main_img_04.jpg

When working on Capitol Hill from 1990 - 2004, I heard first hand from several senators that if DC was granted statehood, we would have our first state run by homosexuals and this was a compelling reason why statehood should never be given DC.

I CONCUR WITH THE HIDDEN REASONING ON THE HILL WHY DC SHOULD NOT BE GRANTED STATEHOOD.

My former rival Mary Cheh's says that she is a devout Catholic but her official stance on GLBT issues as seen on her website is in total defiance of the Catholic Church and deserving of ex-communication by the laws of the Catholic Church.

Read Cheh's Anti-Catholic Stance on GLBT issues > http://www.marycheh2006.com/issues_glbt.htm

And here I thoght Rees was a secret operative for the Department of Justice, an apartment building employee, a grocery bagger for Giant (Royal Ahold), a World Bank Rooming House worker, and a paralegal.

I guess the many faces of Jonathan Rees will never surprise any of us.

B. Frank

main_img_04.jpg

When working on Capitol Hill from 1990 - 2004, I heard first hand from several senators that if DC was granted statehood, we would have our first state run by homosexuals and this was a compelling reason why statehood should never be given DC.

I CONCUR WITH THE HIDDEN REASONING ON THE HILL WHY DC SHOULD NOT BE GRANTED STATEHOOD.

My former rival Mary Cheh's says that she is a devout Catholic but her official stance on GLBT issues as seen on her website is in total defiance of the Catholic Church and deserving of ex-communication by the laws of the Catholic Church.

Read Cheh's Anti-Catholic Stance on GLBT issues > http://www.marycheh2006.com/issues_glbt.htm

Did I touch a nerve in your gay body?

On Nov. 7, 2006, seven more states will close the door on you Brankdc to get married in and in 2008, eight more plan to do the same.

Where will you go to get married Bfrankdc....The Netherlands?

And here I thoght Rees was a secret operative for the Department of Justice, an apartment building employee, a grocery bagger for Giant (Royal Ahold), a World Bank Rooming House worker, and a paralegal.

I guess the many faces of Jonathan Rees will never surprise any of us.

B. Frank

How about your unprofessional background Bfrankdc. Let's talk out you for a change.

Of course, you can leave out the part about your SSI disability checks, the free computer that the United Ways paid for, your HUD housing and the free medicine you get at the WW Clinic.

I was actually referring to your claims of professional background.

B. Frank

I have no idea what you're talking about.

You are the "public figure"

B. Frank

How about your unprofessional background Bfrankdc. Let's talk out you for a change.

Of course, you can leave out the part about your SSI disability checks, the free computer that the United Ways paid for, your HUD housing and the free medicine you get at the WW Clinic.

Edited by bfrankdc

Bfrankdc,

It is time for you to come out of the closet in more ways than one.

Show your true face, let people know who you really are because I am not hiding who I am.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

You are the "public figure"

B. Frank

Bfrankdc you too are a public figure as your name is known on every blog and message board in DC so you have open yourself to ALIAS STARDOM/TROLL STATUS so who you really are is fair game!

Bfrankdc,

It is time for you to come out of the closet in more ways than one.

Show your true face, let people know who you really are because I am not hiding who I am.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.