Washington DC Message Boards

PROOF BFRANK_DC IS MARTIN AUSTERMUHLE

Psycho

Luke,

Here is Martin Austermuhle’s blog he erected attacking me every day! http://jonathanrees.blogspot.com/

Look on DC pages and you will see what Austermuhle posts on his blog is done at the same time Bfrank_DC posts the same on DC Pages.

Austermuhle is Bfrank_dc, Truthseeker and Factchecker.

Austermuhle is chronic liar and has lied to DC Pages for over a year that he is not Bfrank_dc, Truthseeker or Factchecker but he is. He has not offered DC Pages any real proof who he is and Austermuhle fears me in more ways that one. Austermuhle works together with another one of his gay lovers Jason Linkins A/k/a Blogger Dceiver.

I have so many friends who seem to know more about who is who than I do and when I make allegations, it comes from reliable sources and they suggest that Luke ask that Bfrank_dc come forward and prove who he is and Luke you will see it is Austermuhle.

Despite my faults, at least I am not a criminal, I did not start a race riot on campus and I am not risking myself for AIDS like Austermuhle does by sleeping with different men all the time.

Jonathan R. Rees

Wow, I didn't even know someone was blogging on Rees. That is great. And now I am famous!

Of course, you aren't denying the plagerism charge, because, well, you can't.

B. Frank

Luke,

Here is Martin Austermuhle’s blog he erected attacking me every day! http://jonathanrees.blogspot.com/

Look on DC pages and you will see what Austermuhle posts on his blog is done at the same time Bfrank_DC posts the same on DC Pages.

Austermuhle is Bfrank_dc, Truthseeker and Factchecker.

Austermuhle is chronic liar and has lied to DC Pages for over a year that he is not Bfrank_dc, Truthseeker or Factchecker but he is. He has not offered DC Pages any real proof who he is and Austermuhle fears me in more ways that one. Austermuhle works together with another one of his gay lovers Jason Linkins A/k/a Blogger Dceiver.

I have so many friends who seem to know more about who is who than I do and when I make allegations, it comes from reliable sources and they suggest that Luke ask that Bfrank_dc come forward and prove who he is and Luke you will see it is Austermuhle.

Despite my faults, at least I am not a criminal, I did not start a race riot on campus and I am not risking myself for AIDS like Austermuhle does by sleeping with different men all the time.

Jonathan R. Rees

Luke,

Just above you Bfrank_dc admits he is Martin. Read what he says.

He acknowledges his blog and claims it now makes him famous.

B. Frank has stated to me that he is not Martin.

Serious reading comprehension issues.

You introduced me to a blog that I was unaware of. I saw that it featured a post of mine calling you out on your plagerism (and illegal use of copyrighted material, by the way), thus now making me famous.

B. Frank

Luke,

Just above you Bfrank_dc admits he is Martin. Read what he says.

He acknowledges his blog and claims it now makes him famous.

Does anybody really care who you are?

You are just an amusement like a wart on a frog.

Serious reading comprehension issues.

You introduced me to a blog that I was unaware of. I saw that it featured a post of mine calling you out on your plagerism (and illegal use of copyrighted material, by the way), thus now making me famous.

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.