Washington DC Message Boards

MARTIN AUSTERMUHLE BEING SQUEEZED OUT FROM DCIST

Psycho

Gothamist.gif

The honest attacks on the lack of moral turpitude of Martin Austermuhle has resulted in Gothamist, Inc., the parent company of DCist to demote him from editor of DCist to an editor at large and give the power to a lesser writer.

If what has been written about Austermuhle was untrue, then Gothamist would have ignored it, but to the contrary, they were alarmed by the truth and are now slowly squeezing him out.

The fact that Gothamist has been slowly but surely squeezing Austermuhle out says that what has said about Austermuhle is true, they are trying to protect their image and Austermuhle is proving to be a liability.

Probably by the end of 2006, Austermuhle will be gone from DCist! Bfrank_DC is Martin Austermuhle, all evidennce suggests it and Brank_DC has offered no proof he is not Martin Austermuhle.

You cannot prove a negative.

B. Frank

Gothamist.gif

The honest attacks on the lack of moral turpitude of Martin Austermuhle has resulted in Gothamist, Inc., the parent company of DCist to demote him from editor of DCist to an editor at large and give the power to a lesser writer.

If what has been written about Austermuhle was untrue, then Gothamist would have ignored it, but to the contrary, they were alarmed by the truth and are now slowly squeezing him out.

The fact that Gothamist has been slowly but surely squeezing Austermuhle out says that what has said about Austermuhle is true, they are trying to protect their image and Austermuhle is proving to be a liability.

Probably by the end of 2006, Austermuhle will be gone from DCist! Bfrank_DC is Martin Austermuhle, all evidennce suggests it and Brank_DC has offered no proof he is not Martin Austermuhle.

Bfrank_DC,

I have never hidden my true identity behind and alias and all readers of DC know that but you have.

If you are not Martin Austermuhle then you could shut me down TODAY by proving your are not!

If you do not then all will know you are Martin Austermuhle.

I am not hiding who I am now you stop hiding and show your real face and any efforts to say you fear me if you do is a bold face lie to deceive readers.

Again tell readers who you really are.

I would give $1,000 to Luke's favorite charity if you do but I would bet you will have excuses why you won't but that is because you are Martn Austermuhle the leader of the Communist Party USA.

You cannot prove a negative.

B. Frank

Human,

I met the enemy once and he smelled like rotted Feta cheese.

Can't Both of you get together offline, and Iron out your differences?????????

I think that it would be a great idea for you two to meet each other in person.

:)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.