Washington DC Message Boards

BFRANKDC confirmed to be MARTIN AUSTERMUHLE

Psycho

117864505.jpg

Last year, BFrankdc posted here on DC Pages that he ran into me in the middle night.

At that time, I was not sure what Martin Austermuhle really looked like but the man I saw has redish blond hiar, a light beard. Recently I saw various pictures of Martin Austermuhle and the picture posted above of Martin Austermuhle is the person I and another saw back then who claimed to be Bfrankdc.

There is now no doubt Bfrankdc is Martin Austermuhle and I think Luke can probably confirm this.

I would add that I never said anywhere that I ran into Rees in the middle of the night.

Further, I am not Martin Austermuhle.

I think Luke Wilbur can confirm that I have never shared an IP address with Austermuhle.

B. Frank

I never have met or corresponded with Martin Austermuhle. So, I am no help on this. Sorry.

Bfrankdc,

Go back to your many postings in early 2006, and you will see one where you claim you ran into me on the street in the early morning hours coming out of an apartment building and your commented about my appearance. Of course you just like many have different accounts you use to mask your real identity. One at your job and one at home.

I would add that I never said anywhere that I ran into Rees in the middle of the night.

Further, I am not Martin Austermuhle.

I think Luke Wilbur can confirm that I have never shared an IP address with Austermuhle.

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.