Washington DC Message Boards

I got my cable tv back now I am happy

joeknight

.Yesterday I got my cable back. My mom said I could have my cable if I pay some of the bill. I want to get a movie for my DVD player and I think it’s going to be a great one. I watched the Texas chain saw massacre last night and it was great and I am going to go see the Texas chain saw massacre the beginning this Friday. I am ready for the movie this Friday and I am going to buy a large coke and candy too.

Be happy Joe, At least you got a functioning computer. Mine is starting to go bye bye "oh boy!! not good at all".

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am upset that my cable is cancelled. I hope I can get cable when I have more money. I do have regular TV. I am not happy about not having cable but I will get over it. I will try not to worry about it at all.