Washington DC Message Boards

HEY LUKE WILBUR - IT WAS ALL A FUN SPOOF

Psycho

I am amazed at how stupid people really are.

If you combine the wealth of all of my ward 3 rivals, I have more than they do.

So when I ran my campaign and only put up $500, it should have dawned on people that I never intended to be a serious candidate but I did it to mock the corruption in our electoral process and to spoof it all.

Yet, nobody caught on to what I was doing but had som many dummies running around thinking they were doing people a favor and I loved the game as it was just that, a game played by idiots who I fooled all along.

I think the people of ward 3 are the dumbest people in DC as they are what others have correctly coined, educated ignoramuses.

The United States Congress should never give DC a vote there, grant statehood but keep things at it was intended and that is, keep DC as a federal enclave as DC is a joke and an embarrassment to the rest of this country.

The fact I fooled so many is better reason why Congress should never give DC a vote!!!

Not even under this screen name "human" would I insult the D.C. voters. I treat people online with respect TILL they show me other wise.

If you lose, at least lose gracefully. If money, and power were the only thing's that I was after, then I would NEVER be in politics.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am amazed at how stupid people really are.

If you combine the wealth of all of my ward 3 rivals, I have more than they do.

So when I ran my campaign and only put up $500, it should have dawned on people that I never intended to be a serious candidate but I did it to mock the corruption in our electoral process and to spoof it all.

Yet, nobody caught on to what I was doing but had som many dummies running around thinking they were doing people a favor and I loved the game as it was just that, a game played by idiots who I fooled all along.

I think the people of ward 3 are the dumbest people in DC as they are what others have correctly coined, educated ignoramuses.

The United States Congress should never give DC a vote there, grant statehood but keep things at it was intended and that is, keep DC as a federal enclave as DC is a joke and an embarrassment to the rest of this country.

The fact I fooled so many is better reason why Congress should never give DC a vote!!!

Human,

I knew long ago, no matter who ran for the ward 3 seat, the winner would be the person Kathy Patterson blessed as people do not judge candidates based upon their merits.

The insuklt to voters is taken by political leaders who ask us to vote for someone because of friendships or favors owed and for no other reason.

My run was a spoof and it was to make a point that merits of a person do not mean much anymore when it comes to our votes, looking for a job, and etcetera!

Not even under this screen name "human" would I insult the D.C. voters. I treat people online with respect TILL they show me other wise.

If you lose, at least lose gracefully. If money, and power were the only thing's that I was after, then I would NEVER be in politics.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About 721 people in DC depenmd on my family for their job and future and I could make them go away with a snap of a finger.

You jokers did a lousy job of investigating who I really am but those who count and you do not Aglue know who I am.

Rees, your entire life is a spoof. A flat joke that people barely smirk at. You're not important and never will be.

xoxo

Human,

I knew long ago, no matter who ran for the ward 3 seat, the winner would be the person Kathy Patterson blessed as people do not judge candidates based upon their merits.

The insuklt to voters is taken by political leaders who ask us to vote for someone because of friendships or favors owed and for no other reason.

My run was a spoof and it was to make a point that merits of a person do not mean much anymore when it comes to our votes, looking for a job, and etcetera!

About 721 people in DC depenmd on my family for their job and future and I could make them go away with a snap of a finger.

You jokers did a lousy job of investigating who I really am but those who count and you do not Aglue know who I am.

Rees, if you kept your anger in controll? Even I would have helped you, and I really can ROCK and ROLL.

I'm a Republican, what in the hell am I going to win by helping a democrat in Washington D.C.???

NOT A DAMN THING.

"The insuklt to voters is taken by political leaders who ask us to vote for someone because of friendships or favors owed and for no other reason." <~~~~~~~~~~ and this another reason that I WILL never be a democrat again.

The democrats only saw me as a cripple, and not as a human being, and what I said about the democrats pitting one group against the other is true "lived it".

(Hey!!!!!!! I know the ropes, I'm still in politics, I know the games, and me and others are still in it because? "We Like Serviing the People". I know it sounds corny, but that's why I am in it.)

Human,

Human,

Good news.

The DC Board of Elections & Ethic can tell you that this past Monday, i changed political parties and became a Republican as I too am tired of the nepotism in the Democratic Party as they no longer promote or recognize merit.

Rees, if you kept your anger in controll? Even I would have helped you, and I really can ROCK and ROLL.

I'm a Republican, what in the hell am I going to win by helping a democrat in Washington D.C.???

NOT A DAMN THING.

"The insuklt to voters is taken by political leaders who ask us to vote for someone because of friendships or favors owed and for no other reason." <~~~~~~~~~~ and this another reason that I WILL never be a democrat again.

The democrats only saw me as a cripple, and not as a human being, and what I said about the democrats pitting one group against the other is true "lived it".

(Hey!!!!!!! I know the ropes, I'm still in politics, I know the games, and me and others are still in it because? "We Like Serviing the People". I know it sounds corny, but that's why I am in it.)

Rees, no one ever thought you or your candidacy was anything more than a joke.

We are glad to hear that you are moving out of DC.

From Craig's List:

ISO an apartment or house to rent -- Mon Sep 18 -- (Montgomery County)

email: jrrees2006@verizon.net

Middle aged Husband and wife ISO an apartment or small house in

Montgomery County to rent beginning in December 2006 or January 2008.

Willing to pay $800 - $1100 a month.

Human,

Good news.

The DC Board of Elections & Ethic can tell you that this past Monday, i changed political parties and became a Republican as I too am tired of the nepotism in the Democratic Party as they no longer promote or recognize merit.

Dcvoter, at least Rees had the ahems to run, which is much more than I can say about you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Craig's List:

DC Voter,

I am seeking that apartment for my son and his girl but since he does not have much of a credit history, I will have to hold myself out as the tenant.

I live 75% of my time in San Juan and 25% of it in DC.

From Craig's List:

No one seriously believes that you could hold down a job or establish credit. You are far too nuts for civilized society.

DC Voter,

I am seeking that apartment for my son and his girl but since he does not have much of a credit history, I will have to hold myself out as the tenant.

I live 75% of my time in San Juan and 25% of it in DC.

DC Voter,

DC Government probably takes more in income taxes from me than you make.

No one seriously believes that you could hold down a job or establish credit. You are far too nuts for civilized society.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.