Washington DC Message Boards

Fox News : The Network of the Beast!

Guest Soldier of God

Guest Soldier of God

"F - O - X " Upon checking the letters of FOX "News" the first letter--F is the 6th letter of the alphabet, the second letter--O is the 15th, 1+5=6, and X is the 24th, 2+4=6.

FOX=666.

The decision to remake "The Omen" entirely to meet a 06/06/06 release date is already paying off for Fox, as the studio is claiming the largest Tuesday opening ever.

(NYSE: NWS, NWS.A; ASX: NWS, NWSLV) had total assets as of March 31, 2006 of approximately US$55 billion and total annual revenues of approximately US$25 billion. News Corporation is a diversified international media and entertainment company with operations in eight industry segments: filmed entertainment; television; cable network programming; direct broadcast satellite television; magazines and inserts; newspapers; book publishing; and other. The activities of News Corporation are conducted principally in the United States, Continental Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Pacific Basin.

• 4 years later...

Glenn Beck managed to lose roughly a million of his Fox News viewers in 2010, and his slide has continued into 2011. Beck’s viewership numbers have gotten so bad that he has been only able to top 2 million viewers three times in the month of January. Beck has seen his ratings decrease by half, and there seems to be no end in sight for the viewer exodus from his program.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/201101270008

Guest Soldier of God

I pray to the Lord that I would, but I am just a man. The devil comes in many guises.

Psalm 23:1 gives me strength

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.

He makes me lie down in green pastures; he leads me beside still waters.

He restores my soul. He leads me in right paths for his name's sake.

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil; for you are with me; your rod and your staff - they comfort me.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm+23&version=NIV

You have to love it? The politics of good and evil. Not just by race, but by actions, by cultures.

Good and Evil on the internet though offline you can at times tell who is good and who is evil.

Different world with out the right information.

I got to tell you Soldier of God I'm having fun offline, by teaching the kids as well as the adults what they can really achieve and the resources to do it with.

You should see the light in there eyes light up when I show them in how to do it right.

I won't go back online with that type of information because it really does make people too lazy, and human nature being what it is, and combined with the internet? Way Too Dangerous.

The same could be said about doing it offline.

But in Offline only a certain number of people see it and greed being what it is? I know that they will keep it to themselves because they want an edge.

Greed can be a good thing IF applied properly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pray to the Lord that I would, but I am just a man. The devil comes in many guises.

Psalm 23:1 gives me strength

Guest Soldier of God

The Bible teaches us that greed is never considered a good thing. Greed is the bane of charity.

Proverbs 21:25

25 Desires kill the slothful: for his hands have refused to work at all. 26 He longs and desires all the day: but he that is just, will give, and will not cease. 27 The sacrifices of the wicked are abominable, because they are offered of wickedness.

http://www.newadvent.org/bible/pro021.htm

How can that type of greed be wrong? It's getting people back to work. It's getting kids who can't see the light because of all the games that everyone else plays be wrong?

Everyone plays games out here, and I figure with all the information that I have? It has to have its up side.

People are off and running with the information that I give them. The recession is over for them out right.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bible teaches us that greed is never considered a good thing. Greed is the bane of charity.

Proverbs 21:25

Guest Soldier of God

May Jesus, Son of Mary, Lord and Savior of the world, through the merits and intercession of His holy apostles Peter and Paul and all His saints, show you favor and mercy.

Luke 10:17

17 And the seventy-two returned with joy, saying: Lord, the devils also are subject to us in your name. 18 And he said to them: I saw Satan like lightning falling from heaven. 19 Behold, I have given you power to tread upon serpents and scorpions and upon all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall hurt you. 20 But yet rejoice not in this, that spirits are subject unto you: but rejoice in this, that your names are written in heaven.

http://www.newadvent.org/bible/luk010.htm

2 Corinthians 11:11

11 Wherefore? Because I love you not? God knows it. 12 But what I do, that I will do: that I may cut off the occasion from them that desire occasion: that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we. 13 For such false apostles are deceitful workmen, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder: for Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers be transformed as the ministers of justice, whose end shall be according to their works.

http://www.newadvent.org/bible/2co011.htm

The Lord be with you.

BRICKEY_xi_LivingChrist.jpg

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.