Washington DC Message Boards

The Resume of Jonathan Rees

The portions below of Rees (Resume) I believe was published or stated by a few newspapers.

EMPLOYMENT HISTORY

INSTITUTIONAL DENTAL CARE, INC.

Washington, D.C. 20018

April 2005 to Present

Business Manager

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I called the business above and they did verify that Rees was their business manager. I spoke to a M. Aquino.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALBA FOODS CORPORATION

ROYAL AHOLD FOODS, NETHERLANDS

LEGAL DEPARTMENT

Washington, D.C. 20009

January 1990 to March 2005

Office Manager

SMS, INCORPORATED * (Filed bankruptcy in 1995)

DIV OF BERNARD HILL, LTD.

Washington, D.C. 20007

January 1984 to December 1989

Purchasing and Distribution Manager

CONCORDIA APARTMENTS

DIV. WORLD BANK

Washington, D.C. 20005

July 1979 - December 1983

Business Manager

I called to both educational institutions and NYU said that I would have to get a written consent to see Mr. Rees records and the other said that their database only goes back ten years and beyond that I would have to obtain a release form from Mr. Rees and pay a fee. So at first, I was told they had no record but then they qualified it by stating that anything older than ten years was in archive and I had to request such information in writing with the approval of Mr. Rees (student).

For your enlightment B. Frank. I am the administrator for the Prince Georges County Hospital Dental Clinic, I am the Business Administrator for IDC which oversees the dental program for about 18 assisted living facilities in the Metro area and I sit on the board of directors of Los Gallegos Food Manufacturing Co in Puerto Rico. My father was the CEO of Bigelow-Sanford Carpets and what else would you like to know?

That is correct Ms. Bresloff. I keep most of my records sealed so people like B. Frank can not access them without my consent.

Unless it is a requirement to run for public office, I will not release anything.

• 1 month later...

This gets better all the time.

1) The Prince Georges Medical Center (note, not 'hospital') does not have a dental clinic, nor does it have any Jonathan Rees on file as an administrator or any other contractor, sub-contractor, etc.

2) Instutional Dental Care (www.idcinc.com) is a business that enjoys a "revoked" status according to DCRA. It is also a suspended business in Maryland. There are no records of this company in Delaware or Virginia, the other states Mr. Rees has claimed it has done business.

3) Mr. Rees has called this company a variety of names, the only common thread is "Los Gallegos". Given the veracity of the previous two employment claims, and the paucity of information on this company, I will wait affirmative proof of this company, rather than to prove a negative.

So, does Mr. Rees actually have a job?

B. Frank

For your enlightment B. Frank. I am the administrator for the Prince Georges County Hospital Dental Clinic, I am the Business Administrator for IDC which oversees the dental program for about 18 assisted living facilities in the Metro area and I sit on the board of directors of Los Gallegos Food Manufacturing Co in Puerto Rico. My father was the CEO of Bigelow-Sanford Carpets and what else would you like to know?

Hahahaha. Thanks bfrank.

You really know how to make someone's day after a long day of actual work.

This gets better all the time.

1) The Prince Georges Medical Center (note, not 'hospital') does not have a dental clinic, nor does it have any Jonathan Rees on file as an administrator or any other contractor, sub-contractor, etc.

2) Instutional Dental Care (www.idcinc.com) is a business that enjoys a "revoked" status according to DCRA. It is also a suspended business in Maryland. There are no records of this company in Delaware or Virginia, the other states Mr. Rees has claimed it has done business.

3) Mr. Rees has called this company a variety of names, the only common thread is "Los Gallegos". Given the veracity of the previous two employment claims, and the paucity of information on this company, I will wait affirmative proof of this company, rather than to prove a negative.

So, does Mr. Rees actually have a job?

B. Frank

• 3 weeks later...

Bfrank,

When I called over to the Prince Georges Hospital Center and asked about Rees and IDC, I was put through to a Mr. Singh who oversees the hospitals outsourced contracts and he stated that Mr. Rees is the dental clinic administrator and that they do have a contract with IDC. I think everybody spoke to the wrong people when they called.

As for other matters, I have no knowledge of them.

And then there\'s little matter of this screenshot of a certain person\'s own, now-defunct, website. See the address bar for verification of its provenance.

I scratched out part of the phone number cuz I\'m decent like that ;-)

ReeRezNophone.JPG

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.