Washington DC Message Boards

I post in my own name

EDS

If I have something to say then I am man enough to say it, sign my name to it and anybody who wants to say that I am signing matters under phony names or asking others to post on my behalf does not know what they are talking about or is being truthful.

I stand behind my own postings.

Jonathan R. Rees

If I have something to say then I am man enough to say it, sign my name to it and anybody who wants to say that I am signing matters under phony names or asking others to post on my behalf does not know what they are talking about or is being truthful.

Jonathan R. Rees

You're a liar.

Everyone knows it.

It's too late to deny what you've done.

You'll never get elected.

Because you are a liar.

(and now I resume ignoring you.)

Love,

Not Sam Brooks, Not BFrank.

Edited by truthseeker

Have you ever been man enough to post anything in your real name, a name that can be verified?

It seems that you are doing exactly that which you accuse others of which put you in a position of lacking any credibility.

You\\\\\\\'re a liar.

Everyone knows it.

It\\\\\\\'s too late to deny what you\\\\\\\'ve done.

You\\\\\\\'ll never get elected.

Because you are a liar.

(and now I resume ignoring you.)

Love,

Not Sam Brooks, Not BFrank.

Mr. Rees,

Do you dispute the proof on the DCist archives where you have posted under your own name and then again under aliases where the Board Moderators have demonstrated that the IP addresses from your name and the others are the same?

By the way, why do you feel the need to use a proxy IP address as your supporters Angela, Tammy and Leona (aka "missgloverpark") do?

This is evidenced by the slashes (/////) that show up in your posts.

I guess "missgloverpark" was mistaken and you infact have not been banned from this message board.

B. Frank

Jonathan R. Rees

Edited by bfrankdc

Have you ever been man enough to post anything in your real name, a name that can be verified?

It seems that you are doing exactly that which you accuse others of which put you in a position of lacking any credibility.

First of all, you poor bipolar dissociative sad sack, I'm not (to use your latently misogynistic term) "man enough" because I'm NOT a man, you presumptuous dolt.

Secondly, I'm never going to reveal who I am because you're just crazy and evil enough to start one of your famous slander campaigns against me. (And who knows what else, given your past. )

Third, and this is the absolute last time I will debase myself to address you personally, YOU'RE the one running for office. Not me. It's incumbent upon YOU to behave in a professional, ethical and forthright manner (if you genuinely seek the confidence of the electorate.) The rest of us here, we're just voters and we have no responsibility here or in real life but evaluate You, warn others when you're caught being unethical, and cast our votes when the election comes around. I only wish I lived in DC so I could vote against your cruel, deluded, unethical ass.

And now....tumbleweed and crickets await you again.

Sincerely,

Not Sam Brooks, Not BFrank

What is in my name is mine what is not is not!

It seems to be the strategy of Sam Brooks to accuse all who disagree with him as being the same person never wanting to accept that maybe there are people out there who just do not like him as I have to accept that as well.

Mr. Rees,

Do you dispute the proof on the DCist archives where you have posted under your own name and then again under aliases where the Board Moderators have demonstrated that the IP addresses from your name and the others are the same?

By the way, why do you feel the need to use a proxy IP address as your supporters Angela, Tammy and Leona (aka \"missgloverpark\") do?

This is evidenced by the slashes (/////) that show up in your posts.

I guess \"missgloverpark\" was mistaken and you infact have not been banned from this message board.

B. Frank

Your writing style is more masculine than feminine!

First of all, you poor bipolar dissociative sad sack, I\'m not (to use your latently misogynistic term) \"man enough\" because I\'m NOT a man, you presumptuous dolt.

Secondly, I\'m never going to reveal who I am because you\'re just crazy and evil enough to start one of your famous slander campaigns against me. (And who knows what else, given your past. )

Third, and this is the absolute last time I will debase myself to address you personally, YOU\'RE the one running for office. Not me. It\'s incumbent upon YOU to behave in a professional, ethical and forthright manner (if you genuinely seek the confidence of the electorate.) The rest of us here, we\'re just voters and we have no responsibility here or in real life but evaluate You, warn others when you\'re caught being unethical, and cast our votes when the election comes around. I only wish I lived in DC so I could vote against your cruel, deluded, unethical ass.

And now....tumbleweed and crickets await you again.

Sincerely,

Not Sam Brooks, Not BFrank

So how do you explain all of the postings from different names which come from the same IP address?

Computers don't lie.

Someone here is, but it ain't them.

I continue to notice that the tell-tale slashes of a proxy IP address persist in your posts. If you can't even use a real IP address when posting in your own name, then how can any potential voter trust you?

B. Frank

What is in my name is mine what is not is not!

Edited by bfrankdc

As I have told DCist Martin, many who work for my company have made their voices heard which I have no problem with as their doing such is not a crime even if they do it from within the company and on our network.

As long as others are willing to post matters in their own name and stand behind it then that is better than coming up with names that mean nothing like the name you have choosen.

So how do you explain all of the postings from different names which come from the same IP address?

Computers don\'t lie.

Someone here is, but it ain\'t them

B. Frank

Truthseeker is absolutely correct: The person who's running for office is the person in the spotlight. With that in mind, there are several things I've been unable to verify as I try to check the facts.

1. Where does Jonathan Rees work? I've read some vague references to the medical/dental community, but I haven't seen a name of a company with an address and telephone number.

2. Where was Rees employed before his current job? Again, the name of a specific company would be appreciated.

3. Is Rees married or not? How many times has Rees been married? I've read references to two divorces -- one here and in another country.

4. Can we see Rees' resume, listing his education and job history? Again, I've seen mentions that it would be posted on his website or sent to people who ask. But without that, Rees' life seems to be one giant black hole.

5. Has Rees ever been ordered by the court to undergo a psychiatric examination? I've read that was the case and would like some follow up information.

I would like SPECIFIC answers. Not evasions.

Has any other candidate every released the same information? Nope. When they do, I will.

Truthseeker is absolutely correct: The person who\'s running for office is the person in the spotlight. With that in mind, there are several things I\'ve been unable to verify as I try to check the facts.

1. Where does Jonathan Rees work? I\'ve read some vague references to the medical/dental community, but I haven\'t seen a name of a company with an address and telephone number.

2. Where was Rees employed before his current job? Again, the name of a specific company would be appreciated.

3. Is Rees married or not? How many times has Rees been married? I\'ve read references to two divorces -- one here and in another country.

4. Can we see Rees\' resume, listing his education and job history? Again, I\'ve seen mentions that it would be posted on his website or sent to people who ask. But without that, Rees\' life seems to be one giant black hole.

5. Has Rees ever been ordered by the court to undergo a psychiatric examination? I\'ve read that was the case and would like some follow up information.

When you have disclosed your real name and address then you will get that information but such will not be given out to an alias seeking such.

Most of what you seek has never been sought in a ward race and will not be released in this race unless the other candidates do the same.

Truthseeker is absolutely correct: The person who\'s running for office is the person in the spotlight. With that in mind, there are several things I\'ve been unable to verify as I try to check the facts.

1. Where does Jonathan Rees work? I\'ve read some vague references to the medical/dental community, but I haven\'t seen a name of a company with an address and telephone number.

3. Is Rees married or not? How many times has Rees been married? I\'ve read references to two divorces -- one here and in another country.

4. Can we see Rees\' resume, listing his education and job history? Again, I\'ve seen mentions that it would be posted on his website or sent to people who ask. But without that, Rees\' life seems to be one giant black hole.

5. Has Rees ever been ordered by the court to undergo a psychiatric examination? I\'ve read that was the case and would like some follow up information.

Wow, I have never seen a serious political candidate try to obfiscate their past. Most would want to point to the educational and work experience to extoll the virtues of their candidacy.

This is very interesting.

What are you trying to hide?

Based on your response (and keep in mind, you are the public figure here, or a wannabe anyway), you are unemployed and have no educational background which would make you qualified to represent our Ward in the City Council.

Until there is anything on your website that is verifyable, I guess that response speaks for itself.

B. Frank

Has any other candidate every released the same information? Nope. When they do, I will.

Edited by bfrankdc

Then the conclusion is that Jonathan Rees is unemployed -- you've just confirmed that.

(Really, where a candidate for elected office works and has worked shouldn't be a secret and shouldn't be contingent on what any other candidate does.)

In the history of DC politics, no candidate has ever been asked by serious members of the media to disclose any matter concerning their family matters.

If you have kept up with news stories by the real media then all about me has already been published and since you like to research, then go research and come back with real information and not something about someone with the same name.

Wow, I have never seen a serious political candidate try to obfiscate their past. Most would want to point to the educational and work experience to extoll the virtues of their candidacy.

This is very interesting.

What are you trying to hide?

Based on your response (and keep in mind, you are the public figure here, or a wannabe anyway), you are unemployed and have no educational background which would make you qualified to represent our Ward in the City Council.

Until there is anything on your website that is verifyable, I guess that response speaks for itself.

B. Frank

I didn't know that educational background and professional experience were considered taboo.

Since there appear to be, as you claim, a number of Jonathan Rees's, why not take this opportunity to provide verifyable information about the kinds of things that would be considered important for your qualifications to be our Ward Councilman?

I can't see where saying I went to X college (or not) and have worked at these companies, is such a bad thing?

B. Frank

In the history of DC politics, no candidate has ever been asked by serious members of the media to disclose any matter concerning their family matters.

Based upon information from the D.C. Board of Elections, there is no person named B Frank in Ward 3.

The information you seek has already been posted go do your research!

Otherwise, give me your real name and address and I will have one of my couriers bring over to you what is sought but upon proper identification of who you say you are.

Why, I am not going to play this alias name game with all the falsehoods that the alias names like to toss out but let us play an honest game and everyone show their real faces as I am doing.

I didn\\\\\\\'t know that educational background and professional experience were considered taboo.

Since there appear to be, as you claim, a number of Jonathan Rees\\\\\\\'s, why not take this opportunity to provide verifyable information about the kinds of things that would be considered important for your qualifications to be our Ward Councilman?

I can\\\\\\\'t see where saying I went to X college (or not) and have worked at these companies, is such a bad thing?

B. Frank

That's funny because I just pulled out my DCBOEE election card with my name on it. Of course, B. is an initial, just like you have posted under jrrees, or jrees, I post under B. Frank. Wouldn't it have been silly for my mother to name me B.? Actually I guess in a 60's purple haze, that would be funny.

Further, I am not the one running for office. I find it incredible that as someone who is seeking public office, you do not want to share with the public reading this message board the educational and professional experience that have have gained that make you qualified to be our Councilman.

The research I personally have done contains vague terms and citations for conglomerates which cannot be verified --- there is too much research required by HR departments not versed in all of the minutia little companies that may have been swaloowed up over the years to find a single name). Further the information that I found regarding Columbia University and NYU Stern Business school cannot be verified (by the latter, I mean there are no records of a Jonathan Rees as a graduate of either institution for the years cited).

Again, the information I came across may be for a different Jonathon Rees, and since you are presumably the candidate vying for our votes, I would think you would be standing high on the hillsides wanting this information to be public.

If not, then the presumption is that while you are a candidate in name, you are not one to be taken seriously.

B. Frank

Based upon information from the D.C. Board of Elections, there is no person named B Frank in Ward 3.

The information you seek has already been posted go do your research!

Otherwise, give me your real name and address and I will have one of my couriers bring over to you what is sought but upon proper identification of who you say you are.

Why, I am not going to play this alias name game with all the falsehoods that the alias names like to toss out but let us play an honest game and everyone show their real faces as I am doing.

There is no B Frank in Ward 3 but there are two in Ward 2 and one in Ward 8.

That\'s funny because I just pulled out my DCBOEE election card with my name on it. Of course, B. is an initial, just like you have posted under jrrees, or jrees, I post under B. Frank. Wouldn\'t it have been silly for my mother to name me B.? Actually I guess in a 60\'s purple haze, that would be funny.

Further, I am not the one running for office. I find it incredible that as someone who is seeking public office, you do not want to share with the public reading this message board the educational and professional experience that have have gained that make you qualified to be our Councilman.

The research I personally have done contains vague terms and citations for conglomerates which cannot be verified --- there is too much research required by HR departments not versed in all of the minutia little companies that may have been swaloowed up over the years to find a single name). Further the information that I found regarding Columbia University and NYU Stern Business school cannot be verified (by the latter, I mean there are no records of a Jonathan Rees as a graduate of either institution for the years cited).

Again, the information I came across may be for a different Jonathon Rees, and since you are presumably the candidate vying for our votes, I would think you would be standing high on the hillsides wanting this information to be public.

If not, then the presumption is that while you are a candidate in name, you are not one to be taken seriously.

B. Frank

Did it every occur to you that maybe I have my records sealed so people like you do not pry into them unless I want you to?

There is no B Frank in Ward 3 but there are two in Ward 2 and one in Ward 8.

Hiding nothing.

When all candidates have posted their bio, then I will post mine again.

But I am certainly not going to respond to someone who does not live in my ward and cannot clearly identify themself and does not want to for possibly phony reasons why not as it is easy to make claims of fear but that is too easy an excuse.

When you are honest and tell all who you are and it can be verified you are for real then I will respond to answer your questions.

Amazing statement from someone running for public office.

I can\\\'t wait to see what you are hiding!

B. Frank

I am sure the candidates will all have their information posted in an appropriate timeframe. Since you have been running actively since last summer, I am not sure what the delay is. I can't disprove a negative, but I do live in Ward 3, am registered to vote, and have lived here since 1970/1971.

I hope some of the journalists monitoring this message board jump on this. It is a fantastic story.

B. Frank

When all candidates have posted their bio, then I will post mine again.

Edited by bfrankdc

Most of the journalist who have written about me already disclosed what you seek,

Explain why the DCBOEE does not have a B. Frank in their database for Ward 3 but they do for other wards as I am looking at it right now!

I am sure the candidates will all have their information posted in an appropriate timeframe. Since you have been running actively since last summer, I am not sure what the delay is. I can\'t disprove a negative, but I do live in Ward 3, am registered to vote, and have lived here since 1970/1971.

I hope some of the journalists monitoring this message board jump on this. It is a fantastic story.

B. Frank

Explain why I am looking at my Voter Registration Card?

Logic dictates that you can't refute a negative.

I have a card, and have voted in about every primary and general election for which I have been eligble.

Some of use are using our names and are using a real IP address.

Some of us are running for office and are using a proxy IP address.

You do the math.

B. Frank

Explain why the DCBOEE does not have a B. Frank in their database for Ward 3 but they do for other wards as I am looking at it right now!

Most of the journalist who have written about me already disclosed what you seek,

I am sure the candidates will all have their information posted in an appropriate timeframe. Since you have been running actively since last summer, I am not sure what the delay is. I can\'t disprove a negative, but I do live in Ward 3, am registered to vote, and have lived here since 1970/1971.

B. Frank

B. Frank

"Hi, I'm Jonathan Rees. I post on message boards using a proxy IP. I won't tell you anything about my educational or professional background. But in my own mind, I believe I will be an excellent member of the D.C. Council. Please vote for me."

That's a winning message, Mr. Rees.

B. Frank

Edited by bfrankdc

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.