Washington DC Message Boards

Don't Use Wildwood Exxon

Guest Michael P.

Guest Michael P.

How are these guys still in business? They are the biggest ripoff in the DC Metro area. They have the highest price gas in Montgomery County. Everytime I try to get something fixed they end up breaking something else. Do NOT use these guys.

• 7 years later...
Guest Michele

Are you kidding? Yes - the gas is high. Go somewhere else to pump - but their service & repair are topnotch - fair and excellent! I grew up in Bethesda and full disclosure - consider the General Manager a friend. This kind of (dated) slam job is ridiculous in the age of the internet. The people at Wildwood Exxon have been there forever - another sign of a well run shop!

Guest Steve B

Every experience I've had with Wildwood Exxon would prove you dead-wrong Michele: just a quick example: my parents brought in their car and were charged a thousand dollars for a $110 dollar part - tack on labor and "miscellaneous shop supplies" and it should have been 220, max. So my parents got ripped off $780 dollars when they had very little money. The reason Wildwood Exxon is still in business is their astronomical gas prices, shady/horrible overcharging on their service and the most important aspect: Location location location.

I have detested Wildwood Exxon for literally decades.

Steve

Typical Republicans ...

Guest Russell Is Gone

They just started charging $.75 for 3 minutes of air! Boycott them now!!!! I have been going there since 1967, but stabbing us in the back and choosing to "bite the hand that feeds..." is the last straw!!

NEVER GO BACK! :angry: