Washington DC Message Boards

IT IS THE END OF THE LINE FOR PHIL MENDELSON'S MARRIAGE

IT IS THE END OF THE LINE

FOR PHIL MENDELSON'S MARRIAGE

untitled.JPG

It is now official, the marriage of DC City Councilman Phil Mendelson and Connie Ridgway is over with and ole Phil is now slinging that love in the direction of Carol J. Mitten who is the former director of the DC Office of Property Management.

Jeez Phil, you sly ole fox -you!

IT IS THE END OF THE LINE

FOR PHIL MENDELSON'S MARRIAGE

untitled.JPG

It is now official, the marriage of DC City Councilman Phil Mendelson and Connie Ridgway is over with and ole Phil is now slinging that love in the direction of Carol J. Mitten who is the former director of the DC Office of Property Management.

Jeez Phil, you sly ole fox -you!

For a man who is suppose to be for family values and is supporting a man who is already slinging his member around does not say much for you.

For over half of the men in DC (sorry to those of us who are) who are gay, straight, and are unfaithful to their spouses or partner your time will come. May the divorce courts not be kind to you.

Guest Guest
For a man who is suppose to be for family values and is supporting a man who is already slinging his member around does not say much for you.

For over half of the men in DC (sorry to those of us who are) who are gay, straight, and are unfaithful to their spouses or partner your time will come. May the divorce courts not be kind to you.

Hey Raven, do a search on the archives of this message board for the various court records related to Mr. Rees's divorces, child custody issues, etc. It ain't pretty, and it speaks to his sociopathic behavior.

Hey Raven, do a search on the archives of this message board for the various court records related to Mr. Rees's divorces, child custody issues, etc. It ain't pretty, and it speaks to his sociopathic behavior.

Hey , I am new to the message board here, and have not found any archives to access. Is there one, and how can I access it.

Guest_Guest_,

I guess with 5 Jonathan Rees in the DC area it won't be hard to find one of them is divorced and that would be so easy to hang around the next of the other 4.

This crap is typical of fags.

Guest_Guest_

Guest Nationals' Fan

I think this Rees hater is an ass wipe and bringing up old and unproven news that was never successfully hung around "this" Rees' neck if this is all Guest Guest can say, then he is a bigger ass wipe that I am calling him.

Guest_Guest you're unconvincing.

Guest_Guest is just a gay guy who is in love with me but can't have me as I am a real man unlike him.

I think this Rees hater is an ass wipe and bringing up old and unproven news that was never successfully hung around "this" Rees' neck if this is all Guest Guest can say, then he is a bigger ass wipe that I am calling him.

Guest_Guest you're unconvincing.

Because I did not like this article does not mean I am any kind of hater.

IF there is an archives it would be interesting to read the past articles, and to learn more about

DC and the people who work and live here.

I have looked at Slick Willie's profile and I did not see any name there, besides his screen name.

Guest Southern Gent

Raven M,

There is one or two people out there who fear Rees and now and then,they rear their ugly heads with the same old lies hoping to achieve something I could never figure out.

Obviously Rees poses as a threat to some or something that motivates these people and I have to conclude that Rees may be right in that, it coming from the homosexual quarters of the District.

IF there is an archives it would be interesting to read the past articles, and to learn more about

I have looked at Slick Willie's profile and I did not see any name there, besides his screen name.

Raven M,

There is one or two people out there who fear Rees and now and then,they rear their ugly heads with the same old lies hoping to achieve something I could never figure out.

Obviously Rees poses as a threat to some or something that motivates these people and I have to conclude that Rees may be right in that, it coming from the homosexual quarters of the District.

Dear Sir:

No one should fear anyone. Everyone has the Freedom of speech.

If what is being said about this Mr. Rees or anyone else they should fess up to it, not deny the fact of the matter.

A quote from my Grandmother " The truth only hurts for a second, but lies go on for a lifetime."

Guest Human_*

This is a nice place Raven; forget about who is who in here, and enjoy the posts in here, and I'm sure the rest of us in here WILL be enjoying reading your posts in here as well.

There is Democrats and Republicans in here, and we go after each other with a passion in here "But for most of the time we are respectful towards each other in here".

Washington D.C. is a local town, national, and international town "A little bit of everything for everyone in here".

For me "Human" I treat everyone in here as a person TILL they prove to me other wise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sir:

No one should fear anyone. Everyone has the Freedom of speech.

If what is being said about this Mr. Rees or anyone else they should fess up to it, not deny the fact of the matter.

A quote from my Grandmother " The truth only hurts for a second, but lies go on for a lifetime."

Raven M,

Guest Human is correct but once in a while we encounter some jealous types who feel so inferior that they aren't happy until the are trying to bring others down to their level.

Guest Guest

Note: All the posted on this thread except you, me and Human are Jonathan R. Rees.

https://www.fastcase.com/Yahoo/Start.aspx?C...iateConst=Yahoo

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/c...4/its-not-over/

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=6334

http://mishpat.net/cyberlaw/archive/update15.shtml

* Contempt for sending an Email? *

On Feb. 10, the entire US D.C. judiciary received an e-mail filled with

vulgarities and aimed at Superior Court Judge John Bayly Jr. The

message revealed that the author was Jonathan Rees. At the time, Judge

Bayly was presiding over Rees' divorce case, which had been going on

for eight years. Bayly ordered that Rees show cause why he should not

be held in contempt for violating a previous judge's 1992 order

prohibiting him additional filings in the divorce matter without

judicial approval.

But in a hearing before Superior Court Judge Michael Rankin, Rankin

decided against prosecuting Rees for the contempt charge because Rees

did not receive sufficient warning that his actions violated the 1992

order. At the hearing, Rankin said any order will put Rees on notice

that any further e-mails to D.C. judges would be grounds for contempt.

But Rees' attorney says that prohibiting his client from communicating

with the judiciary would infringe on Rees' right to free speech.

http://www.lawnewsnet.com/stories/practice...6-1999Jun7.html

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=8459

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=7606

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=9275

Advanced Member

Group: Senator

Member No.: 2,979

Ward 3 circus stars the invisible Thelma Roque

By Tom Knott

Published May 25, 2006

Advertisement

Thelma Roque has come to be one of the defining names of the increasingly volatile, ever-expanding D.C. Council race in Ward 3.

Thelma Roque is not necessarily real or among the living, which is convenient. She cannot be held responsible for what is said in her name.

Hers is one of the slew of pseudonyms waging a peculiar but sometimes entertaining political war in the wilds of cyberspace, as exhaustively detailed by Martin Austermuhle in a blog titled: "The Many Identities of Jonathan Rees." Mr. Rees, of course, is among the horde of Ward 3 candidates -- the exact number possibly eight, but subject to change.

Mr. Rees is said to have some of the itchiest writing fingers in cyberspace, whether he is posting on DCist.com, DCpages.com or on one of the various neighborhood message board sites.

Many of the editors of these sites have expressed a numbing fatigue in the ramblings involving Mr. Rees, short-sighted as the plea is. Any post involving the Ward 3 candidates is certain to inspire a huge amount of traffic, complete with readers offering their best literary imitation of Mr. Rees' distinctive prose. Of course, that distinctive prose has a way of showing up in all too many comments under all too many different names, as if to show that Mr. Rees is the best one-man debate club there ever was.

The existence of a Thelma or a Roque remains highly questionable, and certainly baffling to those who could not find her name listed in the various D.C. databases. Her emergence begs a question: Why would anyone outside Ward 3 care at all about its political goings-on? Mr. Austermuhle, an editor with DCist.com, has linked Mr. Rees to as many as 28 aliases, accurate or not. Not surprisingly, Mr. Rees has denied the charges and claims to be a victim of the operatives working on behalf of Sam Brooks.

If so, then it is Mr. Brooks who is slamming Mr. Brooks in order to make it appear as if Mr. Rees is slamming Mr. Brooks. That is rich stuff.

Or perhaps it is all the fault of Thelma Roque.

It was the contention of Thelma Roque that an Advisory Neighborhood Commission member violated a multitude of campaign laws after taking up the cause of Mr. Brooks. Thelma Roque never has made clear her interest in these nefarious activities, other than as a concerned citizen.

The actions of Thelma Roque led to more accusations.

It seems that Mr. Brooks leaves little old ladies stranded in the middle of busy intersections and is conducting his campaign from his home in Des Moines, Iowa. To his credit, Mr. Brooks has made a promise to move to Ward 3 if duly elected.

Or something like that.

All the trickery in the Ward 3 race has a way of making your eyes roll up into the back of your head, and nothing against Thelma Roque.

In a recent development, the D.C. shadow senator, whatever his name is, has opted to join the Ward 3 fray. In his case, winning the part-time gig would result in a significant step up in pay and the ability to come out of the shadows.

With eight candidates and however many more to come, the winner is liable to need only seven or eight votes, assuming the dead are no longer permitted to vote in the District, and that includes Dudley Moore.

Thelma Roque undoubtedly is analyzing the political worthiness of the shadow senator, which is fitting. After all, it takes a shadow citizen to know a shadow senator.

As it turns out, Thelma Roque is developing what political candidates inevitably crave, which is name recognition.

She is becoming an urban legend and may not even know it.

Wherever you go in Ward 3, you are peppered with the following: "How about that Thelma Roque?" If Thelma Roque ever leaves cyberspace, the Ward 3 race just might be hers to win.

Copyright © 2006 News World Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.

You you referencing:

Jonathan R. Rees of DC

Jonathan R. Rees of Virginia

Jonathan Rees of DC or

Jonathan Rees of an unlisted location in Metro DC?

Note: All the posted on this thread except you, me and Human are Jonathan R. Rees.

https://www.fastcase.com/Yahoo/Start.aspx?C...iateConst=Yahoo

http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/c...4/its-not-over/

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=6334

http://mishpat.net/cyberlaw/archive/update15.shtml

* Contempt for sending an Email? *

On Feb. 10, the entire US D.C. judiciary received an e-mail filled with

vulgarities and aimed at Superior Court Judge John Bayly Jr. The

message revealed that the author was Jonathan Rees. At the time, Judge

Bayly was presiding over Rees' divorce case, which had been going on

for eight years. Bayly ordered that Rees show cause why he should not

be held in contempt for violating a previous judge's 1992 order

prohibiting him additional filings in the divorce matter without

judicial approval.

But in a hearing before Superior Court Judge Michael Rankin, Rankin

decided against prosecuting Rees for the contempt charge because Rees

did not receive sufficient warning that his actions violated the 1992

order. At the hearing, Rankin said any order will put Rees on notice

that any further e-mails to D.C. judges would be grounds for contempt.

But Rees' attorney says that prohibiting his client from communicating

with the judiciary would infringe on Rees' right to free speech.

http://www.lawnewsnet.com/stories/practice...6-1999Jun7.html

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=8459

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=7606

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?showtopic=9275

Advanced Member

Group: Senator

Member No.: 2,979

Ward 3 circus stars the invisible Thelma Roque

By Tom Knott

Published May 25, 2006

Advertisement

Thelma Roque has come to be one of the defining names of the increasingly volatile, ever-expanding D.C. Council race in Ward 3.

Thelma Roque is not necessarily real or among the living, which is convenient. She cannot be held responsible for what is said in her name.

Hers is one of the slew of pseudonyms waging a peculiar but sometimes entertaining political war in the wilds of cyberspace, as exhaustively detailed by Martin Austermuhle in a blog titled: "The Many Identities of Jonathan Rees." Mr. Rees, of course, is among the horde of Ward 3 candidates -- the exact number possibly eight, but subject to change.

Mr. Rees is said to have some of the itchiest writing fingers in cyberspace, whether he is posting on DCist.com, DCpages.com or on one of the various neighborhood message board sites.

Many of the editors of these sites have expressed a numbing fatigue in the ramblings involving Mr. Rees, short-sighted as the plea is. Any post involving the Ward 3 candidates is certain to inspire a huge amount of traffic, complete with readers offering their best literary imitation of Mr. Rees' distinctive prose. Of course, that distinctive prose has a way of showing up in all too many comments under all too many different names, as if to show that Mr. Rees is the best one-man debate club there ever was.

The existence of a Thelma or a Roque remains highly questionable, and certainly baffling to those who could not find her name listed in the various D.C. databases. Her emergence begs a question: Why would anyone outside Ward 3 care at all about its political goings-on? Mr. Austermuhle, an editor with DCist.com, has linked Mr. Rees to as many as 28 aliases, accurate or not. Not surprisingly, Mr. Rees has denied the charges and claims to be a victim of the operatives working on behalf of Sam Brooks.

If so, then it is Mr. Brooks who is slamming Mr. Brooks in order to make it appear as if Mr. Rees is slamming Mr. Brooks. That is rich stuff.

Or perhaps it is all the fault of Thelma Roque.

It was the contention of Thelma Roque that an Advisory Neighborhood Commission member violated a multitude of campaign laws after taking up the cause of Mr. Brooks. Thelma Roque never has made clear her interest in these nefarious activities, other than as a concerned citizen.

The actions of Thelma Roque led to more accusations.

It seems that Mr. Brooks leaves little old ladies stranded in the middle of busy intersections and is conducting his campaign from his home in Des Moines, Iowa. To his credit, Mr. Brooks has made a promise to move to Ward 3 if duly elected.

Or something like that.

All the trickery in the Ward 3 race has a way of making your eyes roll up into the back of your head, and nothing against Thelma Roque.

In a recent development, the D.C. shadow senator, whatever his name is, has opted to join the Ward 3 fray. In his case, winning the part-time gig would result in a significant step up in pay and the ability to come out of the shadows.

With eight candidates and however many more to come, the winner is liable to need only seven or eight votes, assuming the dead are no longer permitted to vote in the District, and that includes Dudley Moore.

Thelma Roque undoubtedly is analyzing the political worthiness of the shadow senator, which is fitting. After all, it takes a shadow citizen to know a shadow senator.

As it turns out, Thelma Roque is developing what political candidates inevitably crave, which is name recognition.

She is becoming an urban legend and may not even know it.

Wherever you go in Ward 3, you are peppered with the following: "How about that Thelma Roque?" If Thelma Roque ever leaves cyberspace, the Ward 3 race just might be hers to win.

Copyright © 2006 News World Communications, Inc. All rights reserved.

You you referencing:

Jonathan R. Rees of DC

Jonathan R. Rees of Virginia

Jonathan Rees of DC or

Jonathan Rees of an unlisted location in Metro DC?

Dear Sir:

When I made the comment that I did not like the posting, I did not mean to open up a can of worms .

Raven,

You haven't done anything wrong.

You have this person deeply Obsessed with me, but that is typical of gay people as they want to hurt the one they can't love and they do it under anonymous names not their own as they are not only sick homos but cowards to boot.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.