Washington DC Message Boards

Please Stop ??? Why???

eninn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5eIr9ZUfm4

\\\
) The trichinae worm of the swine is microscopically small, and once ingested can lodge itself in our intestines, muscles, spinal cord or the brain. This results in the disease trichinosis. The symptoms are sometimes lacking, but when present they are mistaken for other diseases, such as typhoid, arthritis, rheumatism, gastritis, MS, meningitis, gall bladder trouble, or acute alcoholism.

) The pig is so poisonous and filthy, that nature had to prepare him a sewer line or canal running down each leg with an outlet in the bottom of the foot. Out of this hole oozes pus and filth his body cannot pass into its system fast enough. Some of this pus gets into the meat of the pig.

14) According to Jewish law, pork is one of a number of foods forbidden from consumption by Jews. These foods are known as "non-kosher" foods. In order for a meat to be kosher, it must first come from a kosher animal. A kosher animal must be a ruminant and have split hooves - therefore cows, sheep, goats and deer are all kosher, whereas pigs (having only one sign of kashrut) are not kosher.

) Qur'an, Holy book of Muslims also prohibits consumption of pork.

"He has made unlawful for you that which dies of itself and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which the name of any other than Allah has been invoked. But he who is driven by necessity, being neither disobedient nor exceeding the limit, then surely, Allah is Most Forgiving, Merciful." Quran 2:173 -

\\\\

someone told me

Lamb is excellent - probably average lamb once a week. Kangaroo burgers and meat in general is also excellent

There's a mexican place around here (R&R Taquiera) that has the best lamb tacos.

it's just staggering. Islam prohibited us from eating pork so many hundreds of years ago and only now is science/man catching up and showing it's harmful for us.

same with halal slaugher and blood retention etc.]

ALLAHUAKBAR

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzL-2lPo6Mg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uM9SLfy35w

\\\\

someone told me

Pork got a bad name early-on, even in the Bible, because under-cooked pork is very dangerous, and swine have long been considered to be unclean animals. Pigs which are raised in modern facilities often have their fat-content increased. I definitely wouldn't say it's the best of meats,

I find it interesting that muslim prohibit pork,

Me? Good thing

None.

I don't eat pork.

yh ok, lets eat lamb instead, it totally doesn't have a higher fat content than pork

I dont eat pork because i think pigs are filthy animal. I love chicken. Yum2!

\\\\

listen here this will help you inshaallah to understand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKoeu5fsb5o

Some recent western studies revealed that eaters of the flesh of swine (pork) carry the same characteristics of swine. The Quran adopts the preventive method, whether for medical or social diseases, and their causes. This is much more better than the claims of the West and their inventions in the field of treatment which require lots of money, with no guarantee as to the positive results. No matter how the west is trying to beautify the image of the swine, by providing the most up to date equipment of caring and cleanliness, this will not counteract the fixed reality discovered by their own scientists of the worms and diseases contained in the body of the swine as compared to other animals.

Eating pork is harmful to health in a great many regards. This harm still persists today, despite all the precautions that are taken. First and foremost, no matter how clean the farms and environments on which it is raised may be, the pig is not by nature a clean-living animal. It often plays in, and even eats, its own excrement. Due to this and its biological structure, the pig produces much higher levels of antibodies in its body than other animals. In addition, far higher levels of growth hormone are produced in the pig compared to those in other animals and human beings. Naturally, these high levels of antibodies and growth hormone pass across to and collect in the pig's muscle tissue. Pork meat also contains high levels of cholesterol and lipids (the rate of cholesterol is almost 15 times more than its rate in cows) . It has been scientifically proven that these significant amounts of antibodies, hormones, cholesterol and lipids in pork represent a serious threat to human health.

The existence of above-average numbers of obese individuals in the populations of countries such as the USA and Germany, in which large quantities of pork are consumed, is now well-known. When exposed to excessive quantities of growth hormone as a result of a pork-based diet, the human body first puts on excessive weight and then suffers physical deformations. Another harmful substance in pork is the "trichina" worm. This is frequently found in pork and when it enters the human body, it settles directly in the muscles of the heart and represents a possibly fatal threat. Even though it is now technically possible to identify pigs that are infected with trichina, no such methods were known in earlier centuries. That means that everyone who ate pork risked infection by trichina and possible death.

Another disease is the "Tapeworm" which is transmitted from the pig to man’s intestines. It is a few meters long, and has about 22-32 hooks in the head, with which it clings to the intestine wall. The larva leaks into the stream of blood and settles in one of the body organs such as the heart, the liver or the eye, where it vesiculates. Settling in the brain, being its favourite place, the worm can cause epilepsy. This is the difference between the hazards of the tapeworm that is transmitted from the swine to man, and that which is transmitted from another beast such as the cow for example. The worm of the latter have no such grievous power to roam and travel with its larva in the human body to destroy it in a vicious violence. All these reasons are just a part of the wisdom in our Lord's prohibition on the consumption of pork. Moreover, this commandment of our Lord's provides complete protection from the harmful effects of pork under any conditions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQVDLggeQus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4-5BU-Z4YY

\\\\\

someone told me

And by the way in Genesis 9:1-3 (old testament)

Then God blessed Noah and his sons, saying to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the earth. The fear and dread of you will fall upon all the beasts of the earth and all the birds of the air, upon every creature that moves along the ground, and upon all the fish of the sea; they are given into your hands. Everything that lives and moves will be food for you.

...but before Genesis 9, was Genesis 7 which reads...

Genesis 7:2 Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee (in the ark) seven and seven (7 pairs), the male and his female; and of the beasts that are not clean two, the male and his female (1 pair only): 3 of the birds also of the heavens, seven and seven, male and female, to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth.

...Logic says that if it is God's intention, and Noah didn't eat ANY and ALL creatures (which includes pigs, snakes, lizards, cockroach, insects - all of which are considered not clean, and yet they "lives and moves"), then these "unclean" creatures are non-existent now because it's only 1 pair - which purpose is to "keep the seed alive"!

\ \ \

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIzKgBxzg-I