Washington DC Message Boards

PAGING LUKE WILBUR #2

Mayoral Candidate Adrian Fenty Conceded Ward 3 Candidate Rees Is Right

See Jonathan R. Rees' new website and his position on all issues of

importance to you.

Click here > http://www.rees2006.com

In the various mayoral events, each side has accused each other of things but Adrian

Fenty was accused of stealing his economic/tax plan for DC from ward 3

Candidate Jonathan Rees.

Fact and the public record supports it but Mayoral Candidate Adrian

Fenty has adopted verbatim an identical economic/tax plan to the one

Rees laid out in the Washington Times and in the Tenleytown list server back in

September 2005. Fenty when asked if he had plagiarized the plan denied

such but only commented that some of those running for office clearly

are wanting to take DC in the right direction.

Rees' school plan is the most extensive and modeled after the

successful programs of California and New York City that helped raise

student grades and SAT examination scores as outlined in his website.

Your posts are currently being reviewed by moderators before appearing to the public. Since our volunteers do this on their own free time, there is no set schedule on when your approved posts will appear.

Luke: You actually APPROVED Rees' anti-Summersgill slander? You should be ashamed of yourself.

And concerned about abetting libel, in the case of future legal action. Considering that you're not just a moderator, you're an owner.

Jim (aka. Truthseeker, aka. Guest_wondering),

As one of the owners of this Message Boards I do take responsibility. As one of the moderators of DC Message Boards I do take responsibility for decisions made. I have tried to answer all your questions.

Please post the url of the topic that offends you to me. I will review it personally.

Jim (aka. Truthseeker, aka. Guest_wondering),

As one of the owners of this Message Boards I do take responsibility. As one of the moderators of DC Message Boards I do take responsibility for decisions made. I have tried to answer all your questions.

Please post the url of the topic that offends you to me. I will review it personally.

:P

As Rees himself likes to say, lots of people post from the same address, now don't they?

Here are but three offensive, libelous posts.

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?s...665entry19665

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?s...546entry19546

http://www.dcmessageboards.com/index.php?s...203entry19203

If you think posting a false allegation that someone is a pedophile, including links to obscene photos, is appropriate on a public forum, then there's really nothing left to say.

Jim,

Is this statement true? or Not?

Bob Summersgill is true, the evidence to his vulgar behavior is know and has been show to members of the US Congress, DC Mayor and DC City Council and after Bob Summersgill realized what I had done, he moved rapidly to remove from the internet his **inappropriate material**ographic pictures from his online profile(s).

Rees,

These photos are quite explicit. How did you communicate your evidence? How did you come to find this evidence? Do you think this photo may have been altered with his face added on?

Who is Ramon José Rivera? Who is Lucifer? Does blogspot allow these types of photos?

Jim,

Who is the owner of this blog? Bob Summersgill

http://bob-summersgill.blogspot.com

I would suggest contacting

Google Inc.

1600 Amphitheatre Parkway

Mountain View, CA 94043

phone: (650) 253-0000

fax: (650) 253-0001

They are the owners of this service. I would ask for Elliot Schrage. He is Google's Vice President of Global Communications & Public Affairs.

Jim,

Before Bob Summersgill took all of his pictures off the internet, those picture you see on the bob-summersgill.blogspot were put there by him, and you could access them by Googling images and Bob Summersgill.

There was no libeling of Bob Summersgill at all and when he learned his dirty pictures were being looked and and made an issue before many members of the US Senate, he rushed to take them down last week.

No libel took place and Summersgill has never stepped forward and denied those are pictures of him.

Jim,

Is this statement true? or Not?

Rees,

These photos are quite explicit. How did you communicate your evidence? How did you come to find this evidence? Do you think this photo may have been altered with his face added on?

Who is Ramon José Rivera? Who is Lucifer? Does blogspot allow these types of photos?

Under section 230 of the Internet decency act, the owner of said message board, or chartroom cannot be held liable for any statements made on it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rees owns that Blog.

He signed it Ramon José Rivera and signed on as Lucifer.

Yes, DC Message Boards does provide a forum for his libel.

-Bob Summersgill

Wrong Bob,

Ramon Jose Stewart-Rivera owns that blog, he is Lucifer and he does exist and offered to meet Austermuhle, but he chickened out of the meeting.

Austermuhle use to say that Thelma Roque did not exist but now he knows she does and is a part of a group of Venezuelans who hate him and his boss Hugo Chavez.

Bob you have to wake up a bit earlier to outsmart Rivera.

Rees owns that Blog.

He signed it Ramon José Rivera and signed on as Lucifer.

Yes, DC Message Boards does provide a forum for his libel.

-Bob Summersgill

I am sure Tom Knott of the Washington Times would be thrilled to talk to Ms. Roque. I would think Ms. Roque would also want to let the Washington Post know she is real as well, since they called her a fictional character.

B. Frank

Wrong Bob,

Ramon Jose Stewart-Rivera owns that blog, he is Lucifer and he does exist and offered to meet Austermuhle, but he chickened out of the meeting.

Austermuhle use to say that Thelma Roque did not exist but now he knows she does and is a part of a group of Venezuelans who hate him and his boss Hugo Chavez.

Bob you have to wake up a bit earlier to outsmart Rivera.

I think after the fact, the Washington Post did speak to Ms. Roque and did see her official filing whereby they have her address, phone number and more.

Ms. Roque is an enemy of Hugo Chavez, Martin Austermuhle and I believe that Tom Knott, Lori Montgomery and others do know she is real and where to find her and they are not beating a path to her door.

I am sure Tom Knott of the Washington Times would be thrilled to talk to Ms. Roque. I would think Ms. Roque would also want to let the Washington Post know she is real as well, since they called her a fictional character.

B. Frank

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.