Washington DC Message Boards

chasefg.com

Guest mom2be

Guest mom2be

I also recieved one of the cca cards. Also there is a illegitimate company called chase financial group that is stealing money from people also. They are at chasefg.com. Be careful. Has anyone applied there?

Guest Dayna

[i had dealings with them too, I just found out today that my seven thousand dollar loan was a hoax. I had sent them a thousand dollars (my husbands pay check) to get the loan. I"ve been running around in circles this morning trying to find out when we will be getting the money. I am suposed to send them over five hundred more dollars in fees to get my money.

We are now in worse shape than before. IT looks like we will have to file Bankrupt. This money was going to help us out of debt since my job was done away with. I wish i knew Friday what I know today. I would have never sent them the money. My husband is going to talk to a detective friend of ours along with an attorney. We will see if we get any money out of them.

Any suggestions???

quote name=mom2be' date='Jul 13 2006, 08:14 AM' post='19116]

I also recieved one of the cca cards. Also there is a illegitimate company called chase financial group that is stealing money from people also. They are at chasefg.com. Be careful. Has anyone applied there?

Guest clarence wise

[i had dealings with them too, I just found out today that my seven thousand dollar loan was a hoax. I had sent them a thousand dollars (my husbands pay check) to get the loan. I"ve been running around in circles this morning trying to find out when we will be getting the money. I am suposed to send them over five hundred more dollars in fees to get my money.

We are now in worse shape than before. IT looks like we will have to file Bankrupt. This money was going to help us out of debt since my job was done away with. I wish i knew Friday what I know today. I would have never sent them the money. My husband is going to talk to a detective friend of ours along with an attorney. We will see if we get any money out of them.

Any suggestions???

quote name=mom2be' date='Jul 13 2006, 08:14 AM' post='19116]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xburks

IS THIS CHASE FINANCIAL GROUP REALLY A SCAM?

Guest Mendy;

Guest Mendy;

Guest ashley

i also was scammed by chase financial. I sent them $1240.40 in guarantee of a $10,000 loan. and now i can't get my money back from them. If you call your local FBI and talk to someone about internet scams they will investigate it. I was told the FBI was already investigating them. ANd yes they are the group that says they are located at 320 Park Avenue New york, NY.

• 3 weeks later...

:angry:

I too have been scammed by this company. I was told I had been approved for $7000, money I needed to pay off my credit card bills. I was sent an email containing the contract and it listed the amount of 1075.00 which would be required due to my past credit rating.

I was in such desperate straits that I agreed. So I withdrew money from my account that I had been saving because I am getting ready to move and wired it to them Western Union. They said the money would be transfered into my account within 4-8 hours.

Needless to say the money never showed up.

I didn't do my homework. I should have checked them out on line first, but the website looked legit, it indicated they were members of BBB (they are not and all request from BBB to remove their logo from the Chase site have gone ignored) and the name Chase drew me in and made me feel comfortable.

My contract said that I could cancel the loan any time after I had wired the money and it would be returned to me. So I have been calling to do this. I finally got through today and to no surprise talked with a very rude person who said they would give my message to my representative. I am not counting on this.

I have filed a complaint with BBB of New York and with the FBI's Internet Fraud website. I have also informed my local TV stations consumer complaint to see if they will do a report on this company.

This company is a sham. The address is bogus according to the BBB it does not exist. Do not deal with them.

Victor Walsh, Gary Dawkins, Mary Johnson these are some of the shisters who are trying to take money from hardworking americans who are just trying to find a way to make ends meet and to get their lives back on track.

I will continue to call this company and demand my money back. I will continue to file complaints against them up to the highest level of authority that I or my family have contact with.

Anyone who has more information or wants to get in touch with me feel free to contact me.

I have never been more ashamed in my life for being taken in by something that was screaming fraud but I was so desperate and depressed with my situation that I ignored all the warning bells going off. I will never let this happen to me again and don't let this happen to you.