DC Message Boards
lingfen_37

Winchester-silver Spring Connection...

lingfen_37    0

To Harland L (Max) Morris, neither in Silver Spring (MD) or else where... Please keep in touch! Or whoever you are, if you know where he is, please contact me. I really missed him a lot. Thanks everyone...

Lydia in Winchester (VA)

Guest Loni   
Guest Loni

I had a friend named Harland who lived in Silver Spring. I wonder if it is the same person.

lingfen_37    0

Whoever knows about Harland L. Morris from Silver Spring (MD), please let me know. I really miss him a lot.... Thanks everyone...

Lydia Delauter

Guest Harland Morris   
Guest Harland Morris
To Harland L (Max) Morris, neither in Silver Spring (MD) or else where... Please keep in touch! Or whoever you are, if you know where he is, please contact me. I really missed him a lot. Thanks everyone...

Lydia in Winchester (VA)

LYDIA I HAVE FOUND YOU AND I MISS YOU TOO SOMETIMES I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU AS A FRIEND

Guest Scott   
Guest Scott

LYDIA I HAVE FOUND YOU AND I MISS YOU TOO SOMETIMES I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU AS A FRIEND

Did this Harland used to live in Columbia? I used to work with a Harland Morris at a restaurant in Columbia back in the mid-Eighties, and I always wondered whatever happened to him.

Did this Harland used to live in Columbia? I used to work with a Harland Morris at a restaurant in Columbia back in the mid-Eighties, and I always wondered whatever happened to him.

Hey Scott This is Harland how are you >Im fine if you would like call me at 391-848-1863 nice to see you still remember me!

Guest linda   
Guest linda

Whoever knows about Harland L. Morris from Silver Spring (MD), please let me know. I really miss him a lot.... Thanks everyone...

Lydia Delauter

HI Lydia, I hope you found Max. He lives at 4404 Mahan Road, Silver Spring, MD . I hope this helps.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.