Washington DC Message Boards

The Nationals beat the Phillies

joeknight

The Nationals beat the Phillies yesterday and I was happy and I am going to listen to wtop 1500 tonight and I hope the Nationals win tonight and make Nat’s fans happy and I will have a great week too if the Nationals win and in 2 weeks I am going to Busch gardens Williamsburg’s. With Mel wood and I am looking forward to the vacation too and I am going to have a Blast.

The NFL season starts soon I am excited and im ready for Redskins Training camp and I am going to take some pictures of the Redskins and cheerleaders too. Iam a die-hard Redskins fan and I will always be a fan of the Redskins for life. I hope we go to the Playoffs and the super bowl too.

Guest What season are you talking abou

The NFL season doesn't start for months. I think you might be confusing the NFL with some other sport. I hear they have a great team from Baltimore that you love so much. When are you going to tell everyone that you are a Ravens fan, not a true Redskins.

Guest Joe knight

The NFL season doesn't start for months. I think you might be confusing the NFL with some other sport. I hear they have a great team from Baltimore that you love so much. When are you going to tell everyone that you are a Ravens fan, not a true Redskins.

Guest Joeknight_*

I am a true Redskins fan and I am not a Ravens fan and I will always be a Redskins fan and I am ready for the Redskins training camp and the season too. I will be a die hard Redskins fan for Life.

I am a true Redskins fan and I am not a Ravens fan and I did not like what you said about me and please do not send me these dumb articles any more. I will always be a true die-hard Redskins fan. I was upset that you said that and hurt my feelings and I was thinking about it all weekend and I did not have a great weekend too.

I am ready for football to start and go to some games and I am going to wear my Clinton Portis jersey too. I am a die hard Redskins fan I will always be a fan of the Washington Redskins and I don’t care what any one says about me being a Raven fan and the Ravens suck and they are not going to the Super Bowl either. The Redskins are going to the playoff this year and they are going to do good this season