Washington DC Message Boards

Looking for nude female model

I am looking for a female model age 18 - 45 who can and will do bikini and unclothed shots for a amateur photographer.

I live just about 23 miles due south of Washington DC and can provide the indoor and (possibly) outdoor location(s) for this.

Please send me one full recent shot of yourself to this address or to me direct at howdee1957@yahoo.com, thanks.

You get all copies of the work we do. Thank you very much.

Guest Tara_*

I am looking for a female model age 18 - 45 who can and will do bikini and unclothed shots for a amateur photographer.

I live just about 23 miles due south of Washington DC and can provide the indoor and (possibly) outdoor location(s) for this.

Please send me one full recent shot of yourself to this address or to me direct at howdee1957@yahoo.com, thanks.

You get all copies of the work we do. Thank you very much.

I see you looking for a nudist relationship and a temporary nudist roomate as well. I am not into relationships.

I see you looking for a nudist relationship and a temporary nudist roomate as well. I am not into relationships.

I thank you for all of that information and would ask why you make that statement to me? Many people post more then one ad on a site with different objectives. All my posts are sincere and honest. If you are just into unclothed modeling great. Maybe we can talk somewhere public of it. As for the other ads I post maybe someone who is into their seek on each may reply. No matter what? Have great weekend.