2016 White House Christmas Ornament Collection

Honda Accord Defective Ignition Switch

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest

• Guests

Posted 28 March 2006 - 01:29 PM

My car is Honda Accord 1991. I leave it in the rain, not in the sun, but it does also not start. When I start, I don't hear the sound of the fuel pump. Is it the problem of the Fuel Relay?

white house christmas ornament

#2 Guest

• Guests

Posted 28 March 2006 - 02:07 PM

My car is Honda Accord 1991. I leave it in the rain, not in the sun, but it does also not start. When I start, I don't hear the sound of the fuel pump. Is it the problem of the Fuel Relay?

I've just checked it again. I heared the "click" sound of the relay, but there is no sound of spark or pump. Just the sound "click". I know the computer ran because every electronics are active such as radio, sensor, light. Please tell me what the problem is. I still leave my car in the parking slot of my school. I am a poor student. I hope I don't have to pay much for this problem.
Waiting four your answer.
Thank you very much.
Anyone can tell me the mean of the "S" light?

#3 David_*

David_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 April 2006 - 02:35 PM

Hello, off the subject Ive got a question for you all. Ive got an 89 civic and the car wont run unless the ignition key is held almost to the starting position. Is that a bad key and tumbler?

See the following URL:
http://www.cybertrai...6IgnSwitch.html

#4 unregistered

unregistered
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2006 - 12:47 PM

I've just checked it again. I heared the "click" sound of the relay, but there is no sound of spark or pump. Just the sound "click". I know the computer ran because every electronics are active such as radio, sensor, light. Please tell me what the problem is. I still leave my car in the parking slot of my school. I am a poor student. I hope I don't have to pay much for this problem.
Waiting four your answer.
Thank you very much.
Anyone can tell me the mean of the "S" light?

yeah, the "s" light means the car thinks you have a transmission problem. the only exception is if you have it in sports mode (switch on side of auto trans shifter)

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)
2014 Warren G Harding Christmas Ornament