DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Michelle Goldblum

Pier 1 Imports Rustic Wooden Tv Stand/small Table

Guest Michelle Goldblum   
Guest Michelle Goldblum

Totally sold out in all pier 1's across new york and dc, this dark wooden style has a vintage look to it and I only bought it in August 03- I use it to put my television on but can serve a wide variety of purposes. Was featured in past issues of IN STYLE magazine.

Moving into another apartment and changing the look to more modern, so want to sell it before May 22. Bought for over $100, selling for $75, taking first contact.

Please contact by e-mail: Mich1234@gwu.edu

Guest Katie Madison Rexter   
Guest Katie Madison Rexter

Hi i am very interested in this baby table thing you have for sale... i actually found the same exact one at a used shop (people call "vintage" stores to increase the price), the SAME EXACT ONE for $2,500.00. I am also from Foggy Bottom and they are selling it at the vintage store right near town town! Well i am definetly interested in purchasing this little used piece of VINTAGE ***brown trout*** from you. Please respond as soon as possible. I actually just recieved my welfare check yesterday and now i have the money to buy something. ;) ... So before i spend it, can you please contact me? Thank you Michelle Goldblum. Sweet lemon!KMRpoorin04@yahoo.com ... my account my not be working, if not, just do a reposting so that i may check back... Thanks lemon...

Guest smith stone   
Guest smith   stone

Hello,

I wish to inform you that am interested in buying

your product(Rustic Wooden Tv Stand/small Table) as well so for that i want you to furnish

me the last price and the total condition of the

product, meanwhile my means of payment will be a CERTIFIED CASHIER

CHEQUE or MONEY ORDER so i want you to get back to me as soon as

possible today and persue to mail me as any time of

the day.And i will be responsible for the shippment...

Regards.......

Totally sold out in all pier 1's across new york and dc, this dark wooden style has a vintage look to it and I only bought it in August 03- I use it to put my television on but can serve a wide variety of purposes. Was featured in past issues of IN STYLE magazine.

Moving into another apartment and changing the look to more modern, so want to sell it before May 22. Bought for over $100, selling for $75, taking first contact.

Please contact by e-mail: Mich1234@gwu.edu

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this