2016 White House Christmas Ornament Collection

A Different Kind Of Ladies Night!

1 reply to this topic

#1 hotelrouge.com

hotelrouge.com
  • Guests

Posted 24 April 2004 - 01:43 PM

So I've been working with local bars in the area in hopes of getting new places for us gay women to go. Places that aren't clubs or bars. Somewhere hip and loungy and cool.

With that said, I've got the first place lined up!

BAR ROUGE will be hosting the first event and possibly more depending on how the first goes.

I decided to have it on a week night since Bar Rouge is a smaller bar and during a Friday or Saturday, we'd have to be there with the regular crowd who would go plus us and the space would be too tight and it wouldn't really be "for us."

So mark your calendars.

"A Different Kind of Ladies Night"
Bar Rouge
1315 16th Street NW Washington, DC 20036
www.hotelrouge.com
April 28th 8:00p.m.

There will be no cover of any kind!
Numerous drink specials!
A place to chill and hang and chat!
A perfect way to start your night prior to going to Chaos!

See you there! Please forward this e-mail to any women in your distro list.

white house christmas ornament

#2 hlthyone

hlthyone
  • Guests

Posted 15 January 2006 - 02:02 PM

For those of you that don't just enjoy meeting people out at the bar, but also finding people that share similar interests in the outdoors, come join a group of women that hit the trails for some hiking! Besides the local hikes (Carderock, Great Falls, Turkey Run, etc.) that we do bi-weekly, we'll be making plans for a day out to Shenandoah, Washington National, Old Rag, and welcome as many new ideas as people can bring!

For more information, please contact hlthyone@aol.com to be added to a group mailing list.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

2014 Warren G Harding Christmas Ornament