Washington DC Message Boards

Where to buy the Konjac Flour 90% Glucomannan ? Contact Mary!

Guest Mary Liu

Guest Mary Liu

Konjac Flour 90% Glucomannan

Depending the species, dried crude konjac flour contains about 49-60% Glucomannan as the main polysaccharide, 10-30% starch, 2-5% fibre, 5-14% crude protein, 3-5% reduce sugars and 3.4-5.3% ash, it is low in vitamins and fat. Crude konjac flour is cream to light tan in colour with typical fishy odours .

Konjac flour is obtained from the tubers (roots) of various species of Amorphophallus, a plant that belongs to the family of the Araceae and originally from South East Asia. It is a source of water soluble fibre and has been consumed for more than 2,000 years in China and Japan as part of a healthy diet and important oriental dishes. Konjac is called JU RUO (pronounced in Chinese) by the Chinese people, and called KONNYAKU by the Japanese in accordance with the Chinese pronunciation for JU RUO

Your early reply will be appreciated and wish you all of the best and regards !

Sincerely yours,

Ms. Mary Liu

Organic Herb Inc.

Phone +86 731 4060828

Mobile +86 131 8709 3042

Fax +86 731 4023669

Email: mary@organic-herb.com

Add: No.1038.Shanshuirenjia3rd.KaiyuanRoad, Xinsha, changsha, Hunan, China 410100

• 2 years later...
Guest charlesclemens

I have been using this product from 3 months I’ve to lose 50 pounds after eating Glucomannan I lost my 15 pounds every month. I take three capsules before mealtimes with full glass of water. Glucomannan help to regulate the body and seems very natural.