Washington DC Message Boards

Dc Deserves Better Than Kathy Patterson.....!

Guest Angela Biddy

Guest Angela Biddy

DC DESERVES BETTER THAN KATHY PATTERSON.....!

DC Councilwoman Kathy Patterson' husband is the real brains behind all

that she does, she has been nothing but a one hit wonder thinking that her standing up to Chief Ramsey makes her a political heavy weight and her being an

absentee council member never attending most social events or mingling with the voters makes her not a very attractive candidate for Chair of our city council but that is a part of her husband's plan to keep her out of the reach of voters as he knows she would not stand up well under public scrutiny.

Ward three needs a new council member and DC does not need her at the helm of the council as she is so phony you can smell it a mile away and she has no

credibility.

First she tells the press she will file and announce her intentions within a few days of Mrs. Cropp announcing, now she is telling a different story to you and what is the truth. You can never rely on anything she says.

She sends her own children to private schools but pretends she cares about our public schools. This is just the tip of the iceberg of her phony caring.

Jack Evans is dreaming if he uses the logic why risk a thing when she could have a easy win by staying in ward three. I think her time is up both in ward three

and city wide. While she has the name recognition, her reputation

of being a dead fish is well known even beyond Capitol Hill.

Only God knows how many of my friends could never get any action out of her office. We would call and get no answer or be shoved into voice mail; get shot over to somebody else or... Often I had to run over to Catania's office to get results that never seems to come from Patterson.

Why not write a story how lazy she and her staff is, how she does not live like most of us or how hubby Dale is the real council member and she is following

the scripts he writes.

I would take Graham or Gray over Patterson because they are real people who will take the time and actually come see you in person not send someone else

or not show at all.

Bottom line here is, can someone please expose this puppet of Dale's once and for all for what she really is, namely, a real phony.

• 2 weeks later...

Angela, How do you explain this: http://mishpat.net/cyberlaw/archive/update15.shtml

* Contempt for sending an Email? *

On Feb. 10, the entire US D.C. judiciary received an e-mail filled with

vulgarities and aimed at Superior Court Judge John Bayly Jr. The

message revealed that the author was Jonathan Rees. At the time, Judge

Bayly was presiding over Rees' divorce case, which had been going on

for eight years. Bayly ordered that Rees show cause why he should not

be held in contempt for violating a previous judge's 1992 order

prohibiting him additional filings in the divorce matter without

judicial approval.

But in a hearing before Superior Court Judge Michael Rankin, Rankin

decided against prosecuting Rees for the contempt charge because Rees

did not receive sufficient warning that his actions violated the 1992

order. At the hearing, Rankin said any order will put Rees on notice

that any further e-mails to D.C. judges would be grounds for contempt.

But Rees' attorney says that prohibiting his client from communicating

with the judiciary would infringe on Rees' right to free speech.

http://www.lawnewsnet.com/stories/practice...6-1999Jun7.html

No wonder the word on the street is that Jonathan Rees is quitting his campaign.

Guest A DC Superior Court Employee
Angela, How do you explain this: http://mishpat.net/cyberlaw/archive/update15.shtml

judicial approval.

No wonder the word on the street is that Jonathan Rees is quitting his campaign.

I am a DC Superior Court employee and J.T. is a liar if that is his real name.

J.T. you are a liar!

You have posted these links about Rees under four different screen names and each time we click on those links, and they do not lead us to anything concerning Rees, a Judge Bayly or what you say.

Are you talking about DC Superior Court Judge John H. Bayly; the same judge linked to membership in the KKK; the same Judge John H. Bayly who was fired from Legal Services Corporation for his racist views; the same Judge John H. Bayly who got money for his covert involvement in IRAN-CONTRA and bought his nice home on Runnymede; the same Judge John H. Bayly who has put his daughters through school with bribes he has taken; the same Judge John H. Bayly who was involved in legally stealing the assests of a respectable non-profitable organization in DC; and the same Judge John H. Bayly who is well known as a right winged Republican who is opposed to gay rights, abortion and other progressive causes and has expressed biases towards African Americans and Jews and that is why he was fired from Legal Services Corporation?

This is your Judge John H. Bayly > http://www.confederate.org

Even if what you say might be true, if Rees stood up to this ###### then that gives me all the more reason to vote for Rees.

Guest J.T.'s Gay Exposer

judicial approval.

I believe this J.T. person was once Judge Bayly's law clerk and gay lover.

If there was any truth behind what this J.T. says then he would not hide behind these initials but give his real name, state his real source of information but liars usually hide behind everything but their real name.

I look at this www.confederate.org website and I am convinced that this Judge Bayly is a highly dishonest judge but he wouldn’t be the first so I must wonder why this J.T. feels so compelled to stand up for Bayly 7 years after the allege fact?

J.T., I don’t think it is any hidden fact that Judge Bayly goes around pretending to be a born again Christian when in fact he is in the closet and has had gay relations with some of his male law clerks. Are you one of them and this is why you are attacking anyone who might have offended your lover Judge Bayly?

Don’t be a coward J.T. but tell us your real name so we can see if there is any credibility behind what you say.

Guest Jerome Butler
Angela,  How do you explain this:  http://mishpat.net/cyberlaw/archive/update15.shtml

judicial approval.

If there was any truth behind what this J.T. says then he would not hide behind these initials but give his real name, state his real source of information but liars usually hide behind everything but their real name.

I look at this www.confederate.org website and I am convinced that this Judge Bayly is a highly dishonest judge but he wouldn’t be the first so I must wonder why this J.T. feels so compelled to stand up for Bayly 7 years after the allege fact?

J.T., I don’t think it is any hidden fact that Judge Bayly goes around pretending to be a born again Christian when in fact he is in the closet and has had gay relations with some of his male law clerks. Are you one of them and this is why you are attacking anyone who might have offended your lover Judge Bayly?

Don’t be a coward J.T. but tell us your real name so we can see if there is any credibility behind what you say.

I am a law clerk who works in the Family Court of the Superior Court of the District of Columbia and I can say that there have been three different people from 1987 to date named Jonathan Rees but each of them are a bit younger than the Jonathan Rees this J.T. person has been attacking.

I too followed up on the links he posted and they in fact did not lead to any website that even spoke of a Jonathan Rees.

I think it is no hidden secret that Judge John Bayly is an oddball, that most of the other judges of the court have little to do with him at the courthouse and definitely do not socialize with him after hours because of his extremely right winged politics.

Whether or not anybody had a bad divorce which 50% of the population has and often run into trouble angering the judges is not an issue for anyone running for public office but I think I know who this J.T. person is as he has used other assumed names like Phyllis and etcetera to attack Jonathan Rees and if it is who I think it is, he was fired from the Superior Court for sexual harassment of other male clerks include groping.

I would suggest that we all ignore this J.T., Phyllis or whatever name this mentally unbalanced man is using as I agree above, if he was for real, then he would disclose his name and sources.

Rees and his supporters/aliases have been banned from most neighborhood listserves including Tenleytown, Cleveland Park, Glover Park and Palisades. Doesn't that tell you something?

I guess that it's nice that Rees and his aliases can continue to post on DC Pages, because we need someplace to go for laughs. But, seriously, this is just about the only place in cyberspace where Rees-Biddy-Etc. still can try and fool some of the people.

And like I've said elsewhere: No posts from Rees on these other neighborhood forums is certainly proof enough that people are wising up to his scam.

Guest J.T.'s Gay Exposer
Rees and his supporters/aliases have been banned from most neighborhood listserves including Tenleytown, Cleveland Park, Glover Park and Palisades. Doesn't that tell you something?

I guess that it's nice that Rees and his aliases can continue to post on DC Pages, because we need someplace to go for laughs. But, seriously, this is just about the only place in cyberspace where Rees-Biddy-Etc. still can try and fool some of the people.

And like I've said elsewhere: No posts from Rees on these other neighborhood forums is certainly proof enough that people are wising up to his scam.

JT is a liar. I see currently have seen posting by Rees in Tenleytown and other areas and thus JT lies about his being banned.

As for others, I did not look nor know anything about them or who they are affiliated with nor do I care but I do care about JT who is motivated out of anger for those who attacked his gay lover.

Guest J.T.'s Gay Exposer

JT is a liar. I currently have seen posting by Rees in Tenleytown and other areas and thus JT lies about his being banned.

As for others, I did not look nor know anything about them or who they are affiliated with nor do I care but I do care about JT who is motivated out of anger for those who attacked his gay lover.

Guest Lisa Brenner
Rees and his supporters/aliases have been banned from most neighborhood listserves including Tenleytown, Cleveland Park, Glover Park and Palisades.  Doesn't that tell you something?

I guess that it's nice that Rees and his aliases can continue to post on DC Pages, because we need someplace to go for laughs.  But, seriously, this is just about the only place in cyberspace where Rees-Biddy-Etc. still can try and fool some of the people.

And like I've said elsewhere:  No posts from Rees on these other neighborhood forums is certainly proof enough that people are wising up to his scam.

JT is a liar. I currently have seen posting by Rees in Tenleytown and other areas and thus JT lies about his being banned.

I do not know who this J.T. person is but he is definitely losing credibility with his postings about Mr. Rees because noe of what he is saying is true and I think he needs to go away and stop using this message board to harass people.

Guest A DC Superior Court Employee
Angela,  How do you explain this:  http://mishpat.net/cyberlaw/archive/update15.shtml

judicial approval.

Now I see that this J.T., Phyllis and other screen names are one in the same person because all of them have been citing this same string of website we are to go to.

Wherefore, all of us should disregard what J.T., Phyllis and whatever name is used says and this person is not being honest that he/she hides behind many screen names, gives us dead links and changes her/his story.

I'm also sorry that this discussion has degerated into name calling. But I guess that's part of the way things can happen on the Internet.

It's important, I think, to note that one by one, various neighborhood listservs are banning Rees and his various supporters (whom some people think are fictional).

I haven't seen anything from the Rees camp on these listservs in a long while:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tenleytown

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cleveland-park

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gloverpark

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/palisades

I really wouldn't call what Rees has going a "campaign." It's something else, but what that something else is, isn't clear.

I'm also sorry that this discussion has degerated into name calling. But I guess that's part of the way things can happen on the Internet.

It's important, I think, to note that one by one, various neighborhood listservs are banning Rees and his various supporters (whom some people think are fictional).

I really wouldn't call what Rees has going a "campaign." It's something else, but what that something else is, isn't clear.

I am confused by JT Franks attacks on Mr. Rees. The Washington City Paper has written about him, so has the Washington Times, he has been on several talk radio shows, his name has been on the guest list of major events and I hear that Mayor Williams, Council Members Catania and Amrose and Rees will attend a Gala tomorrow night at the Washington Times to honor people in the healthcare industry but no other political figure, his literature is everywhere in ward 3 and this is JT Frank on drugs that he does not see what this Rees man is going and getting done or is he so bias that he is blind.

JT please stop taking up our time with your hate for Rees as I am voting for him and you are making a fool of yourself attacking him.

Haven't you JT Frank been attacking Rees here under many assumed names so who are you to talk.

You attacked Mr. Rees as he did not attack you.

So you need to back off as you started all of this.

I believe I have seen this alias before of JT Frank in another place and that was for this Dr. Melvin Blecher in Tenleytown who is known throughout DC to visit list servers and blogs and make it a habit of targeting political figures with vicious attacks.

I believe we all should see who started taking up our time, that this is a hobby of Dr. Blecher A/k/a JT Franks and for a 70 year old man who has nothing better to do he needs to grow up so all of us can enjoy our time here and Dr. Blecher needs to move on.

REES DID NOT ATTACK ANYONE HERE AND EVERYONE SHOULD SEE SUCH AND WHO IS THE TROUBLE MAKER!

I think this JT Frank which I doubt is his real name should explain to us why he has gone from list server to another hunting down Rees, attacking him with unfounded claims and state what is his reason for wanting to annoy all of us, make us think Rees' campaign is over when it is clearl thriving and I'd bet there is some personal hatred for Rees stemming either from something in the past or he is being asked to do it by someone wanting to run against Rees as there is no logic.

JT Frank please explain to all of us.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.