DC Message Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Aonomouse2

Help Please.

Aonomouse2    0

Ok, i dont know were to start, im 17 years old and i live in Australia. Ive been going out with this chick for about 2 and a half months, and over this time we have attempted sex, but i prematurely ejaculated, and its played on my mind alot, i love her and i want to satisfy her. Its happened again since then but she didnt know. Its a very touchy subject, ive been getting depressed and it doesnt help when i go to feel her up and comments like "Dont start something you cant finish." It really hurt, but i let it go. I really need someone to talk to or someones opions, it hasnt got anthing to do with being single and ***brown trout***, but i need help.

Thanks, Anon :(

Guest Janice   
Guest Janice

I think you're biggest problem is that you're 17 and highly sexed, and very anxious about performing. In other words: TOTALLY NORMAL!!!!

RELAX!! Ok, so you ejaculated prematurely. Now that that's out of the way, try again right away. You won't be so quick to ejaculate this time.

A couple other suggestions: Try a condom, try TWO at the same time. Try turning out the lights, so you won't be stimulated so much by the sight of your lover. And you know what? Sex is more than just having intercourse. There's lots of ways to please a woman. Get really good with your tongue. She'll love it!

Good luck! :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this