2016 White House Christmas Ornament Collection

First National Card - Cca Credit Service Division

• Please log in to reply
311 replies to this topic

#41 duped

duped
  • Guests

Posted 08 November 2005 - 01:27 PM

I thank you all for the advice. I recently took over my mom's finances and noticed all of these $8.80 & $9.00 charges potentially coming from this company directly from her checking acct. monthly. Needless to say, I'm upset with her but even more upset with this company!! How are they allowed to do this stuff legally?? There is a way to stop them, we'll get 'em!

I'm having my mother get her lawyer on it ASAP and MAKE her bank stop payment on these fraudulent debits. If they do not, we'll change banks. It's more than what it's worth, but it'll save her in the long run.

white house christmas ornament

#42 Amused????

Amused????
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2005 - 06:39 AM

I haven't attempted to return this card with a 6500. limit but am thinking I probably should...since they sent it to my DOG! :blink:

#43 odetta

odetta
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2005 - 07:26 PM

i have just got the card for credit line of $6500 too but my boyfriend look it up on the internet and did not find any thing that when he say it was fake he save my and my credit

#44 RICHARD

RICHARD
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2005 - 09:46 AM

HOW AND WHERE DO I BUY THE ITEMS THEY GIVE YOU IN THE CATALOG THEY SEND YOU IN THE MAIL

#45 LANDON D

LANDON D
  • Guests

Posted 13 November 2005 - 07:22 PM

I JUST GOT ONE OF THESE CARDS IN THE MAIL FOR$6500 FOR MY GIRLFREIND AND LOOKED AROUND COULDNT FIND ANY INFO ABOUT THIS CARD. IM BURNING IT RIGHT NOW, BUT WOULD RATHER BE BURNING THEM FOR SENDING ME THIS S!@#T. <_<

#46 Guest

• Guests

Posted 14 November 2005 - 07:35 AM

:D [B] well i got this too, i was so exited when i recieved the card i thought it was true but, good thing that when i was talking to the operator at the end for the checking acct. number, i lost the paper where i had it ritten down and i didnt memorize it, thanks to that i dint activate it, now im just gonna have to keep working my way up to that amount of money, thanx all of you.

#47 Pyrowidow

Pyrowidow
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2005 - 09:36 AM

I recd one of those too & let me tell you it's strictly from surfing the Internet. I’m thankful that I am lucky enough not to need additional credit, however, for a few minutes I thought I recd this card because I’ve been doing a lot of on-line shopping & it was one of those secure cards so I seriously thought about activating it. Thank god I read the section about them “collecting” my SSN & annual income. Wait a minute, shouldn’t they already have this info if they’ve offered me this card with such a high limit due to my credit history?

I love the internet but one has to be so careful where we choose to surf. I have excellent credit but have been bombarded with offers to repair my credit because I was naive enough to follow a link offering to give you your "free" credit score. (I already knew it but wondered it they'd come up with the same one.) It doesn’t matter that you quit half way thru because you know it’s bogus; they already have enough info to fill your mailbox on a regular basis. I didn't help the situation by following that several months later to get my free yearly report from the 3 different reporting agencies. Having said all that, I strongly believe this card offer sprang from www annualcreditreport com site. It is the ONLY place I have ever put in information that is completely correct; including my phone number.

Just adding my .02 - thanks for listening!

#48 MilitaryCa

MilitaryCa
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2005 - 10:58 AM

I myself received one of these cards but i have been in iraq for the last year and just recently returned home and this card was waiting for me at my mothers home how the got my name and my mothers address only tells me that DOD information has been sold to mailing companies to do this. any one with a sugestion to stop this from happening to other soldiers that are returning please let me know

#49 Guest

• Guests

Posted 15 November 2005 - 12:07 PM

hello i am in desperate need of help here.
I also got the card in the mail and stupidly enough i called the number to activate it in hopes of speaking with an operator to get more information before deciding wheteher i would use it. I found this site and now it seems this is a big scam. Will i be charged because i called teh number and entered the numbers? I already ripped it up as well as the papers but will i automatically be charged just for calling the number? or onlu if i were to try and use it? if someone can help me with this i would greatly appreciate it. Hopefully they wont be able to screw me just for calling the number.

Melissa, how smart of you.

#50 Guest

• Guests

Posted 16 November 2005 - 12:22 AM

[B][COLOR=red][/COLOR
THANKS GOD , I HATE TO CALL , AND I HATE TO ARRANGE THIS KIND OF THINGS !! NOW.... Im just watcing around, and Im so happy, becouse I find this side :D all of you teaching me about the credit card Thank you very mutch .... NOW I'll be more careful with the credit cards !!!
Your right this is a WE ARE HOPPING A BIG CREDIT, BUT......WE GOT BIG SCAM !!
THANK YOU, ALL OF YOU

#51 puppyshoes

puppyshoes

Transient

• Patriot
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:My first interest is theology, especially eastern Christianty and Church history. I'm also interested in politics. I want the world to finally come to the realization that problems can be solved by other means than violence and warfare. Also I want people to realize that most of the problem and issues people argue about and complain about can be solved by registering to vote and then using our constitutional rights to tell others what is right. Knowing what is right by that little voice within all of us and listening to what others are saying.

Posted 16 November 2005 - 06:44 AM

[code=auto:0] :( [I][FONT=Courier][SIZE=1][COLOR=blue][QUOTE] I received the card in the mail yesterday. My son was excited that he activated before he even talked to me. It says in the small print that I owe them $198 for the first two months and $98 each month thereafter. I don't want their card, should I have to take grocery money to pay these people. I'm mad! Is there any way to get out of this? Is there any way I can talk to a real person. They don't even seem to have a customer service number.

#52 bigbrn

bigbrn
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2005 - 04:34 AM

I REVICEVED THE CARD,AND WONDERED WHY THIS PLACE HAD SENT ME THIS CARD. I SREACHED THE INTERNET TO FINE ANY INFORMTATION I CAN AND WAS NOT PLEASED. SO CUT IT IN HALF AND TRASHED IT. NO ONE GETS SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.

#53 sam

sam
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2005 - 04:25 PM

hi I also recieved one I think I knew this was a scam from the begining because last year I recieved one from a different company and my husband knew off the bat that that one was a scam. this needs to be known world wide. I thought they were sued so why are they still allowed to send this stuff and not being monitored or traced.

#54 Guest

• Guests

Posted 21 November 2005 - 06:58 AM

Yes. I have received such a card several days ago. And I do not want it. But it was said that, if I do not call them to cancel this card, they will automatically charge me the activation fee. How terrible it is! Can anybody tell me how to deal with it? BTW, I tried to call them, but there is only an reply machine!

#55 Guest

• Guests

Posted 21 November 2005 - 08:30 AM

i signed up for the 30 day free trial and at the end of that 30 days i was to put in writting that i do not wish to continue with the membership, i also called and cancelled and they said that they were gonna take the initial fees anyway,i also put it in writting like they said and still the money was taken again and again.Now were loosing our home.

#56 Guest

• Guests

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:01 PM

ya i got same mail but stupid of me i called and actived it. i feel like its too good to be true so i did some reseach and found this site. i called them to cancel my card. the day before i called i recieved this new mail from them with gold card and cash on demand and they upgraded my card $8500 limit and cash on demand to $1500. i called em on this number 1800 279 6989 its was almost an hour talking to them that i want to cancel my card they keep giving me this offer that they will extend me free trial

#57 Guest

• Guests

Posted 22 November 2005 - 02:21 PM

i got a call from a credit card co & they said i was approved for 6500.00 then wanted my checking acct routing #--when I refused & questioned them on their co. the guy hung up!--3 days later guess what I got? A cca first national card approved for 6500.00---the funny thing is my 15yr old daughter received the same call about a week prior to mine--thank god she doesn`t have a checking acct yet! But this was a great learning point for her---I would just like to Thank You A--H--ES @ CCA First National for her continuing lessons in lifes little scams! Trust me I will be filing reports from every avalible source to nail your ass & I have the resources :)

#58 Guest

• Guests

Posted 22 November 2005 - 02:28 PM

every body knows this is a scam i mean does anyone even know the website where you shop for this stuff?

#59 JTAC

JTAC
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2005 - 07:10 AM

If you have received this letter please send it to:

CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS SERVICE CENTER
ATTN: MAIL FRAUD
222 S. RIVERSIDE PLAZA STE 1250
CHICAGO IL 60606-6100

http://www.usps.com/...udComplaint.htm

Fill out the form and get these jerks PO Box Removed from USPS

I received the card and was stupid enough to activate. I have tried on two different occasions to cancel it. Each time they give me an excuse of why they did not receive the letter or fax and they can not credit me my money. TAG

#60 thu

thu
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2005 - 07:37 AM

i had recieve these card on 11/22/2005 i was suprise why do i hd these card. why did these compamy send me these card I was so confuse. I try to call to ask but it would go through. So today 11/23/2005 I decide to cut this card in half and throw it away.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

2014 Warren G Harding Christmas Ornament