Washington DC Message Boards

First National Card - Cca Credit Service Division

Guest LAW

[i][font=Courier][size=1][color=blue]
I received the card in the mail yesterday. My son was excited that he activated before he even talked to me. It says in the small print that I owe them $198 for the first two months and $98 each month thereafter. I don't want their card, should I have to take grocery money to pay these people. I'm mad! Is there any way to get out of this? Is there any way I can talk to a real person. They don't even seem to have a customer service number.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I REVICEVED THE CARD,AND WONDERED WHY THIS PLACE HAD SENT ME THIS CARD. I SREACHED THE INTERNET TO FINE ANY INFORMTATION I CAN AND WAS NOT PLEASED. SO CUT IT IN HALF AND TRASHED IT. NO ONE GETS SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.

hi I also recieved one I think I knew this was a scam from the begining because last year I recieved one from a different company and my husband knew off the bat that that one was a scam. this needs to be known world wide. I thought they were sued so why are they still allowed to send this stuff and not being monitored or traced.

Yes. I have received such a card several days ago. And I do not want it. But it was said that, if I do not call them to cancel this card, they will automatically charge me the activation fee. How terrible it is! Can anybody tell me how to deal with it? BTW, I tried to call them, but there is only an reply machine!

i signed up for the 30 day free trial and at the end of that 30 days i was to put in writting that i do not wish to continue with the membership, i also called and cancelled and they said that they were gonna take the initial fees anyway,i also put it in writting like they said and still the money was taken again and again.Now were loosing our home.

ya i got same mail but stupid of me i called and actived it. i feel like its too good to be true so i did some reseach and found this site. i called them to cancel my card. the day before i called i recieved this new mail from them with gold card and cash on demand and they upgraded my card $8500 limit and cash on demand to $1500. i called em on this number 1800 279 6989 its was almost an hour talking to them that i want to cancel my card they keep giving me this offer that they will extend me free trial

i got a call from a credit card co & they said i was approved for 6500.00 then wanted my checking acct routing #--when I refused & questioned them on their co. the guy hung up!--3 days later guess what I got? A cca first national card approved for 6500.00---the funny thing is my 15yr old daughter received the same call about a week prior to mine--thank god she doesn`t have a checking acct yet! But this was a great learning point for her---I would just like to Thank You A--H--ES @ CCA First National for her continuing lessons in lifes little scams! Trust me I will be filing reports from every avalible source to nail your ass & I have the resources :)

If you have received this letter please send it to:

CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS SERVICE CENTER

ATTN: MAIL FRAUD

222 S. RIVERSIDE PLAZA STE 1250

CHICAGO IL 60606-6100

http://www.usps.com/postalinspectors/fraud...udComplaint.htm

Fill out the form and get these jerks PO Box Removed from USPS

I received the card and was stupid enough to activate. I have tried on two different occasions to cancel it. Each time they give me an excuse of why they did not receive the letter or fax and they can not credit me my money. TAG

i had recieve these card on 11/22/2005 i was suprise why do i hd these card. why did these compamy send me these card I was so confuse. I try to call to ask but it would go through. So today 11/23/2005 I decide to cut this card in half and throw it away.

:ph34r: Yeah, i didn't read about the card before i made it active but canceled it as soon as possible and i got a confirmation letter and stuff saying that my account has been canceled! Now i know to read about these things first!!! I just thought at first i had a real credit card with 8,500 dollers on it till after i went through the process and found out all the fees and that it was for a dumb catolog and i never got the catolog but i got the stupid cards!! SCREW THAT STUPID RIP OFF CARD!!!!

Guest dredmen
I received everything that cca cataloge said it would send mw but I dont know what to do with it.

I have recieved the card at my mothers home as well as my home. They have two different account numbers. Has anyone seen a cataloge? Can I see it on line? Please note: When you call a 1-800 number your phone number is captured even if you try to block it.

Im surprised, because i received a catalog in the mail, but I had to first pay them $199. The catalog looks ok but I haven't ordered anything yet. I havent activated any of it either, because somehow in the writing, it says I have to pay $300 per month as a monthly fee, which is unreal. I guess its just the fees seem so unbelievaly enormous, but I did get everything I was supposed to, just to let you guys know.

I actually just plain want my money back. I'm just tired of these. It seems like it would be a scam because the guy that had me order it had slurred speech and took 20 min to read everything to me. It made it sound really legitimate, but that's how these grand scams run==they look so real.

I guess I could buy something but I am afraid, plus I don't have that kind of cash to spend.

Guest Latasha
Today I received a card in the mail from First National Card for my son who is 14. This is an actual card with a credit limit of $6500, with a cash-on-demand feature and approved for CCA catalog shopping.

How did these people get my information and is this a scam?

Their letter states they are from:

CCA

Credit Card Services Division

P.O. Box 46101, Las Vegas, NV

89114-6101

800-277-7056

I tried to call them and clarify the letter. It is an automated telephone response that does not allow you to speak to anyone.

:D:P

My mom recieve one too thru the mail, she called customer service and acitvated, she recieve some number to it, they told her that she can take out cash from any cashier at any moment, she hasnt gotten charged lately from anything, but she cant use it to buy other things..she also recieve 2 catalogs with her card..damn wut is going on with this, can ya'll please fill me in on wut their so called scam is againts the people who get it..

I recieved this card and also thought wow 6,500 dollars! I called to try to speak with someone to get the details, and could not get anyone. The letter states in fine print they only need your checking account number and they will deduct 200.00. There is no catalog and no one to talk too. I hope people will notice this before giving up their credit card number and they should be punished to the fullest extent of the law for this scam!

Guest christina

I also recieved one of these letters and proceed to investigate it after speaking with a rep and never gave my bank information thank god after reading these pages. it' is a huge scam and we need to stop it.

I received this card in the mail a couple of weeks ago with a credit limit 6,500. I was about to throw the card away until my 1 year old daughter thought it would make a great accessory for her purse. So the card never got activated, but I keep a close eye on my credit report. I'm on disability and trying to repair my credit. They have help my credit score, but I never activated the card. I never seen a credit card company add stuff to your credit report before you activate the card other than an inquiry. Can anyone please help me in removing them from my credit report?

I received TWO of these damn letters in the mail this morning. I hate stupid shi*t like this. I have read most of the postings on this site about this fraudulant company. Though mine is slightly different than all of yours, the compay name on my mail is from CCS. Which I will assume is the exact same company as all of yours, for when in the attempt to call and see if I could get a real person on the phone I was shot down. I am so not pleased with getting sh*t like this. I just moved into my new apartment just acouple months ago. And, I just got my address updated on my license. So I just dont see how they were able to get my information. This is bull sh*t, I am going to call my attorney this afternoon.

Yes, I, too, have received this card. DO NOT CALL THEM.

If you don't give them any information, they cannot do anything to you. NEVER GIVE YOUR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION TO ANYONE!!!!!

Call: 1.888.567.8688 or go to www.optoutprescreen.com and take yourself off the Direct marketing list.

Mail a request to be removed from Direct Mailings at:

Direct Mail Marketing Association

Mail Preference Service

P.O. Box 643

Carmel, NY 10512

I got all this info from the State Attorney General's Office, so it is legit.

So, cut up the card and trash the paper (although I like the idea of burning it as another poster did). Then contact the above listings.

Never trust any solicitor, they are all selling snake oil.