Washington DC Message Boards

Win Two Tickets To See Bon Jovi

Luke_Wilbur

DCpages and Rock icons Bon Jovi are proud to announce the Washington DC Have a Nice Day Washington DC Contest.

We will be giving away 2 concert tickets ($150.00 value) to Rock icons Bon Jovi to a registered member in our community.

Rock icons Bon Jovi will launch their HAVE A NICE DAY World Tour in the United States this November, and they'll be hitting Washington DC December 17 at the MCI center. Tickets will go on sale Saturday, Oct. 1st at 10am via Ticketmaster, so grab them while you can. This will be BON JOVI's first tour since 2003 and will take them around the world through 2006. Concerts West, an AEG Live company, is promoting the tour internationally.

Bon Jovi's production team is among the most visionary in the world. Continuing as pioneers in the touring industry, they are envisioning and constructing a stage production that incorporates the staging, lighting, and video elements that guarantee fans the best concert experience imaginable. Click Here here for the latest information and to purchase tickets.

The winner will be judged equally on the following criteria:

1. The number of relevant topic posts.

2. The number of replies by registered members in the community.

The contest begins September 30, so if your not a member CLICK HERE and start posting today.

bon_jovi_ticket_givaway.jpg

Hi everyone,

It has been a long time since I last posted. Well I met a man.... and then I dumped him...and then I met another man...and he was a total shark. Now I am just staying home for awile and I decided to see what was going on. How did you guys get the tickets. Take me as your date. Luke are you married now? I will reply to some of your political topics. It seems like there is way too much testosterone in that section. You need a woman's perspective.

Guest Marissa

I was amazed when Bon Jovi gave Oprah $1 million for her Hurricane Katrina relief effort. "You could steward this so that it gets to the people who need it — Habitat, Red Cross," Bon Jovi told Oprah. That showed me that he his not all

about money and cares for people. I am still in love with him. He is such a hunk.

Guest TooHottohandle

Has anyone see 'Vampires: Los Muertos?' Derek Bliss (Jon Bon Jovi), is hired by a shady priest and aided by a group of fellow slayers in finding a large nest of 'suckers' and their powerful leader, a vampire princess (Arly Jover). The movie is kinda cheesy, but Jon is in it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.