No replies to this topic

#1 brwnrniceguy

brwnrniceguy

Transient

• Patriot
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 09:09 AM

Me: 28, 6'1" Tall, 200lbs, with deep eyes, a round firm rear, and lips that love to be kissed. Educated in all forms of contract negotiation (Government), Info Tech, Art, Music, Literature, Travel, and Society. A free thinker living like tomorrow is not promised. A dreamer with a plan, ready for action, awaiting the spark. Opportunistic, creative, ambitious, classy (when the situation requires), rough (when the situation requires), considerate and honest (all the time).

You: 28 to 48, height and weight proportionate (healthy = stamina), eyes that don't lie, comfortable in your skin (be it in the buff or draped in sequin), educated (PhD is ok, as long as the ego is left out), and rounded in the arts. Open to trying new things (physical and mental), socially conscious, classy, able to take my roughness, sexual, and honest.

Ok, now that the great novella is written, I leave it to you. My schedule is fair, but firm. Please be real, and honest. If you're married say so, if you have kids say so, if you like being spanked or dressing sexy (put that in the reply line) he he, if you are a man (I'm flattered, but no thanks).

Thanks for stopping by and my email is open.

white house christmas ornament

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

2014 Warren G Harding Christmas Ornament