2014 Warren G Harding Christmas Ornament

Basement Or Room For Rent In Springfield, Va

246 replies to this topic

#1 Milivoy

Milivoy
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2005 - 04:39 PM

Newly remodeled basement for rent in a SFH, located in Springfield, VA. Basement has 2 rooms, own kitchen and bath and a private entrance. No pets, No smoking. Monthly Rent is $800 or $400/room. For more info, mvillarr@tamu.edu.

white house christmas ornament

#2 Milivoy

Milivoy
  • Guests

Posted 15 September 2005 - 04:44 PM

The rent includes all utilities

#3 Yolanda Saing

Yolanda Saing
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2005 - 05:04 AM

Hi my name is Yolanda Saing. My boyfriend and I are looking for a new place to stay. Right now we are currently living in Falls Church. I seen your ad on the internet and it says you would like 800 dollars for the basement. Your basement has everything for us. Also I have another friend that is willing to rent the other room out for 400 hundred dollars. That other friend of my is also living with us. The three of us live on the top level of a family home, and it's too difficult to share. If you have no problem with renting the room out for us, my boyfriend and I will pay 500 dollars instead because they are two of us. And if you would like to rent out the other room to someone I have someone in mind. Can you please contact me back (571)723-1655 or you can email me back at yolandasva@yahoo.com. Just let me know if yes or no. Thank You So Much
Yolanda Saing

#4 raquel coronado

raquel coronado
  • Guests

Posted 05 October 2005 - 07:11 AM

Newly remodeled basement for rent in a SFH, located in Springfield, VA. Basement has 2 rooms, own kitchen and bath and a private entrance. No pets, No smoking. Monthly Rent is $800 or $400/room. For more info, mvillarr@tamu.edu.

Hi im looking for a place to live me and husband for basements. Can You please let me know if you have some. girl703sx@hotmail.com Thankyou

#5 erika

erika
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2005 - 03:09 PM

Hi My Name is erika and We are a family (my husband my daughter and my father in love who wants to rent the other room) is perfect for us 'cause we just stay at home a few hours at night we work the whole day so,i hope you can give me good news please send me a mail at eeca31@hotmail.com thanks

#6 pammoo

pammoo

Transient

• Patriot
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 06:05 AM

my name is Paramjit Mahey me & my r interested in u r basement
my phone 7039757537
email
ikmahey@yahoo.com

#7 Henry

Henry
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2005 - 08:13 AM

I am interseted in two bedrooms.

#8 Milivoy

Milivoy
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2005 - 05:58 AM

Another Basement for Rent

Basement for rent in a SFH, located in Alexandria, VA. Basement has 3 rooms, own kitchen and bath and a private entrance. No pets, No smoking. Monthly Rent is $1200 or $400/room, utilities included. I have pictures of the place that I can send. For more info, mvillarr@tamu.edu.

#9 Guest

• Guests

Posted 14 November 2005 - 07:52 AM

my husband and i are looking for a basement with a kitchen living room and bathroom and a master bedroom. we have a baby on the way due in march. please contact us (703)347-4375.

#10 Xlzou90

Xlzou90
  • Guests

Posted 27 November 2005 - 03:48 PM

I am interested in your basement. please reply to: xlzou90@hotmail.com

#11 shno

shno
  • Guests

Posted 26 December 2005 - 03:34 PM

[b] hello there
i am interested in your basment can you please email me at sandlymna@yahoo.com

#12 christine

christine
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2006 - 12:01 PM

Just want to find out your basement room is rented? I have a Chinese friend who works for World Bank with two years contract. If avail, will need in Feb 06 or March 06. Please email phone contact to christinedigiovanna@yahoo.com. Tks.

#13 Elizabeth Stratakos

Elizabeth Stratakos
  • Guests

Posted 25 January 2006 - 01:30 PM

Hello,
my name is Elizabeth and I am very interested in renting out your basement apartment. It would be my husband, my 6 yr. old son, and myself. Please if you could give me a call I'd really appreciate it (Mon-Wed 8am til 6pm). My husband and I live separately for now, so you may reach him at his home (703) 358-9586, and ask for Billy.

#14 Guest

• Guests

Posted 01 February 2006 - 11:06 AM

I am a SWF that works a lot. I am looking to rent inexpensive due to not being home a lot. You may contact me at puppypower53@yahoo.com if you still have your place available and if you are interested in getting to know me better. I know I would like to talk with you. I would appreciate a reply back either way. I thank you for your time.

#15 Guest

• Guests

Posted 07 February 2006 - 09:31 AM

I am single parent with one well behaved child looking to rent out a decent clean basement for cheap. Preferably something with a kitchen and bathroom. If not that's ok. I work full time and go to school part time so I am pretty busy.

I am looking in the Alexanria area but could work something out if it is farther depending on the commute. Please contact me at boricua1979@hotmail.com if you or someone you know has a basement for rent. Thanks so much.

#16 Valerie Churchwell

Valerie Churchwell
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2006 - 09:09 AM

My friend and I are interested in speaking to you about the rooms that you have for rent. Our families both live in Springfield and we have been looking for a basement with a kitchen and bathroom to share. Both of us are working students in our early twenties. If these rooms are still available, please contact me at (703)798-0615.

#17 John_*

John_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2006 - 06:37 AM

Hi,
My wife and me are looking for a basement with everything included, private entrace, no pets, parking at any area close to farifax, reston, herndon, annandale, dulles, centreville. Please email me to jhon_s0@lycos.com or jhonser@cox.net This is for a couple jsut married to move in on first week.
Please use as a subject : basement available , that way I know the email is about this. Thks.

#18 ALEX_1

ALEX_1

Transient

• Patriot
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2007 - 07:59 PM

hi im really interested in the basement if there is a number i can contact you at it would be great...thanks a lot

#19 Sheryl_*

Sheryl_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2008 - 03:02 PM

Hi, my name is Sheryl and me and my daughter are looking for exactly this. If you could email me at csheryl6@gmail.com.Thankyou :D

#20 Eva

Eva
  • Guests

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:27 AM

Hello,my name is Eva and wanted to tell you what part of springfield va and what school to children will go to please can you please reply back and answer these questions.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

2014 Warren G Harding Christmas Ornament