DC Message Boards
Guest Milivoy

Basement Or Room For Rent In Springfield, Va

Guest Milivoy   
Guest Milivoy

Newly remodeled basement for rent in a SFH, located in Springfield, VA. Basement has 2 rooms, own kitchen and bath and a private entrance. No pets, No smoking. Monthly Rent is $800 or $400/room. For more info, mvillarr@tamu.edu.

Guest Yolanda Saing   
Guest Yolanda Saing

Hi my name is Yolanda Saing. My boyfriend and I are looking for a new place to stay. Right now we are currently living in Falls Church. I seen your ad on the internet and it says you would like 800 dollars for the basement. Your basement has everything for us. Also I have another friend that is willing to rent the other room out for 400 hundred dollars. That other friend of my is also living with us. The three of us live on the top level of a family home, and it's too difficult to share. If you have no problem with renting the room out for us, my boyfriend and I will pay 500 dollars instead because they are two of us. And if you would like to rent out the other room to someone I have someone in mind. Can you please contact me back (571)723-1655 or you can email me back at yolandasva@yahoo.com. Just let me know if yes or no. Thank You So Much

Yolanda Saing

Guest raquel coronado   
Guest raquel coronado
Newly remodeled basement for rent in a SFH, located in Springfield, VA. Basement has 2 rooms, own kitchen and bath and a private entrance. No pets, No smoking. Monthly Rent is $800 or $400/room. For more info, mvillarr@tamu.edu.

Hi im looking for a place to live me and husband for basements. Can You please let me know if you have some. girl703sx@hotmail.com Thankyou

Guest erika   
Guest erika

Hi My Name is erika and We are a family (my husband my daughter and my father in love who wants to rent the other room) is perfect for us 'cause we just stay at home a few hours at night we work the whole day so,i hope you can give me good news please send me a mail at eeca31@hotmail.com thanks

Guest Henry   
Guest Henry

I am interseted in two bedrooms.

Guest Milivoy   
Guest Milivoy

Another Basement for Rent

Basement for rent in a SFH, located in Alexandria, VA. Basement has 3 rooms, own kitchen and bath and a private entrance. No pets, No smoking. Monthly Rent is $1200 or $400/room, utilities included. I have pictures of the place that I can send. For more info, mvillarr@tamu.edu.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

my husband and i are looking for a basement with a kitchen living room and bathroom and a master bedroom. we have a baby on the way due in march. please contact us (703)347-4375.

Guest Xlzou90   
Guest Xlzou90

I am interested in your basement. please reply to: xlzou90@hotmail.com

Guest shno   
Guest shno

hello there

i am interested in your basment can you please email me at sandlymna@yahoo.com

Guest christine   
Guest christine

Just want to find out your basement room is rented? I have a Chinese friend who works for World Bank with two years contract. If avail, will need in Feb 06 or March 06. Please email phone contact to christinedigiovanna@yahoo.com. Tks.

Guest Elizabeth Stratakos   
Guest Elizabeth Stratakos

Hello,

my name is Elizabeth and I am very interested in renting out your basement apartment. It would be my husband, my 6 yr. old son, and myself. Please if you could give me a call I'd really appreciate it (Mon-Wed 8am til 6pm). My husband and I live separately for now, so you may reach him at his home (703) 358-9586, and ask for Billy.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

I am a SWF that works a lot. I am looking to rent inexpensive due to not being home a lot. You may contact me at puppypower53@yahoo.com if you still have your place available and if you are interested in getting to know me better. I know I would like to talk with you. I would appreciate a reply back either way. I thank you for your time.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

I am single parent with one well behaved child looking to rent out a decent clean basement for cheap. Preferably something with a kitchen and bathroom. If not that's ok. I work full time and go to school part time so I am pretty busy.

I am looking in the Alexanria area but could work something out if it is farther depending on the commute. Please contact me at boricua1979@hotmail.com if you or someone you know has a basement for rent. Thanks so much.

Guest Valerie Churchwell   
Guest Valerie Churchwell

My friend and I are interested in speaking to you about the rooms that you have for rent. Our families both live in Springfield and we have been looking for a basement with a kitchen and bathroom to share. Both of us are working students in our early twenties. If these rooms are still available, please contact me at (703)798-0615.

Guest John_*   
Guest John_*

Hi,

My wife and me are looking for a basement with everything included, private entrace, no pets, parking at any area close to farifax, reston, herndon, annandale, dulles, centreville. Please email me to jhon_s0@lycos.com or jhonser@cox.net This is for a couple jsut married to move in on first week.

Please use as a subject : basement available , that way I know the email is about this. Thks.

ALEX_1    0

hi im really interested in the basement if there is a number i can contact you at it would be great...thanks a lot

Guest Sheryl_*   
Guest Sheryl_*

Hi, my name is Sheryl and me and my daughter are looking for exactly this. If you could email me at csheryl6@gmail.com.Thankyou :D

Guest Eva   
Guest Eva

Hello,my name is Eva and wanted to tell you what part of springfield va and what school to children will go to please can you please reply back and answer these questions.

Guest renato   
Guest renato

Hi,

I'm Renato 35 year-old and I'm interested to sea your place.

I got a mechanic shop in Woodbridge and I'm moving to this area.

It's just myself and sometimes my 5 years old son.

Please reply me at katocast@aol.com

tks,

Renato

Guest heidybarillass   
Guest heidybarillass

Me interesa rentar basement con dos dormitorios, por favor llamar al 703-9920244

Guest karen_*   
Guest karen_*
The rent includes all utilities

hello my name is karen i need one apartment or basement for rent, of 400 dolars or 450, i need a apartment, please call me at number: 703-#######

Guest human_*   
Guest human_*

I know that I aint nobody to be saying anything on how you people post personal information on the net "Heck! I'm not even a moderator here", but please becarefull because the bad guys ARE on the net as well.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.