2016 White House Christmas Ornament Collection

Sex Problems ... Need Help

3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest

• Guests

Posted 06 September 2005 - 11:58 AM

hey ladies i have ben coming on here for a couple of days now and this web site is helping me soo much and now i need answers to my questions i have ben dating my boyfreind 9 months we both lost are virginitys to each other after 5 months and i have always heard that you would bleed your first time and i never bled. soo right off the bad i knew somethin was wrong when i noticed i didnt bleed and another thing is i can get horny but i cant have orgasims i cant **Silly String** my boyfreind is starting to get suspiciouse and wondering why i never **Silly String** i havent told him that i cant have orgasims because i dont want him to break up with my all i knoe is something is defiantley wrong with me if i cant have a orgasim and i cant **Silly String** soo please .. all i knoe is i love having sex and i always want to do it all the time but my body wont function right soo please ladies help me

white house christmas ornament

#2 Brenda

Brenda
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2005 - 06:16 PM

Orgasm is more of a mental perception than a physical experience for me. My whole body tightens up and then I get a wonderful release.

You need to find a sexual woman to teach you how to be sexual.

#3 Erica

Erica
  • Guests

Posted 06 September 2005 - 06:28 PM

I love to masturbate by pinching my nipples and spreading my legs real wide. While massaging my clitoris in a circular motion and moving my hips to meet each stroke, I am simultaneously sucking and biting my nipples and fantasizing.

#4 Kelly

Kelly
  • Guests

Posted 15 June 2010 - 01:12 PM

There are two sides to the issue. First off, let me ask you this. Do you get wet during foreplay? If yes, then your problems are psychological but if not then it is clinical. If you want to know more more you can contact me, I know of remedies and I would be willing to help. And one more thing, it has nothing to do with the way you got disflowered. Not everybody sees the redlight.

kellyrythm@gmail.com

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

2014 Warren G Harding Christmas Ornament