DC Message Boards
Guest Kat

My Man Is Cheating On Me

Guest Kat   
Guest Kat

I'm goin' out wit a boy. We love each other and were gettin' ready to have sex but then I found out dat he waz playin' me wit a friend of mine. What should I do? Don't forget I love him,please help!!! :(

tman2510    0

screw his best friend :rolleyes:

:huh: then she would be setting her self out there as a hoe........

so that might be the last thing she might want to do.........

just leave the dude alone not unless you really feel u should put your pu**y on the crap table

just rember there is a lot of diseases out here in chocolate city

Guest mavie   
Guest mavie

come on! I guess you are deserved to be cheated by thinking this way; "my man is cheating on me but dont forget I love him" Be mental girl! Please you must deserve more than that...

Guest human_*   
Guest human_*

Trust is a two way street. With him playing with your friend ; he is basicly saying that he DOES NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR VALUES.

Look!!!! there are guys out there who would kiss the ground you walk on, and even though they will look, they know that you ARE the center point in their life, and THEY WILL NOT DO what your current boyfriend is doing to you.

By the way; Could you PLEASE improve your typing. I'm sure that you don't talk to your boyfriend like that.

Most people online ARE people, they are not just pixels on a computer screen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm goin' out wit a boy. We love each other and were gettin' ready to have sex but then I found out dat he waz playin' me wit a friend of mine. What should I do? Don't forget I love him,please help!!! :(

Lingus    0

Forget the boy and your friend. Find another affair for the time being to alleviate the initial pain.

Psycho    0

Kat,

Who cares!

Forget the boy and your friend. Find another affair for the time being to alleviate the initial pain.

Guest Lingus   
Guest Lingus

Guest Jucalicious   
Guest Jucalicious

Hey girl, you are just a young chick, or at least was back in 2005. At that time, you should have chosen the option: go out there and have sex with him! What is the matter? You were all yung adults looking for some fun. Hope you all are well. Bye.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.