نصيحة من مسلم جديد: إسلامك أخلاقك - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhzVuywVZmk

يدخل الاسلام بسبب اطفال مسلمين تلاميذه في المدرسة يروي قصته كيف اسلم سبحان الله

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ygN8ejZ2Us

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day the holy Prophet of Allah was going somewhere when he met a man selling a camel.
The holy Prophet (peace be upon Him) liked the camel and bought it at an agreed price. The holy Prophet (peace be upon Him) did not have money on him at the time so he asked the camel dealer to follow him up to his home and he would pay him his due. The man agreed. As they were going, another man approached and asked
the camel dealer if he was selling his camel and for how much. He said that he had already sold the camel to the holy Prophet for such an amount. This man offered him better price and he agreed to sale the camel to him. The holy Prophet said to the camel dealer that since he had already sold the camel to him, it was wrong to break the agreement just like that. The man denied making any agreement.

Whilst all this was going on, the passers by stopped and wondered as to what was going on. The Apostle of Allah explained exactly what happened. Companions: O Prophet of Allah, do you have any witnesses to support your claim?" Holy Prophet (P): No. We have no witnesses as there was no one present when the agreement was made. Companions: Sorry, we don't think we can help you. How can we be sure who is telling the truth and who is lying? A very close companion of the holy Prophet happened to pass by and saw the holy Prophet (peace be upon Him) surrounded by the people. On inquiring about it, came to know what happened.

Companion: The Prophet (peace be upon Him) of Allah is telling the truth and the camel dealer is lying.

The holy Prophet: But you were not present when the agreement was made. So how can you judge without being there?

Companion: O Prophet of Allah, you said that there is Allah and we believed you, even though we haven't seen Him. You told us that Qur'an was the word of Allah and we believed you. You told us about angels, heaven and hell and we believed you, even though we haven't seen all these things. How is it possible that you would lie about such petty thing?

...........................................................................................................................................................

Jon Dean A Scientist - Why I Converted To Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OltaN9VY5ng

New Convert To Islam - How Islam Stole My Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbZ5ueCHEvE

The caravan had been traveling for few hours now. Signs of fatigue were obvious on their faces. They arrived at a point and stopped. The Prophet (S.A.W.) who was also in the caravan, stopped the camel, and landed. Prior to anything, they were in search of water to prepare for prayer.

The Prophet (S.A.W.) also started searching for water. But soon, returned to his camel, without saying anything to anyone. The companions were surprised that the Prophet (S.A.W.) had ordered stopping here, and now perhaps he would like to move again? Eyes and ears were awaiting his order. But the surprise of the group increased as they saw him approach his camel, and tied its knees, and returned back in search of water.

Noises were raised from every corner:

" O Prophet of Allah! Why didn't you order us to do this for you, and insteadyou put yourself in discomfort? We would have proudly done that service for you."

The Prophet (S.A.W.) responded: "Never seek others' help in your affairs, don't lean on others, even if it is a small piece of Miswak (the wood used for brushing teeth)."

Converting To Islam Saved My Life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhxkLSzQCJY

Christian converts to Islam (Alhamdullih)|| 2016 - YouTube

why christians convert to islam watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu_GPCZHFPY

....................................................................................................................................................

WHO WILL BUY THIS SLAVE
Hazrat Anas says: A villager named Zaher bin Haram (r.z) used to bring good from his village to sell them in Madinah. He also used to bring some rural gifts for Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him). In return Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) also gave him some gifts made in Madinah.

He was a pious man, an Arab but African like personality. Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) had respect and love for him and use to say "He is my rural friend, and I am his urban friend".

Once, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) saw him selling his goods in market. He quietly came from behind so that Zaher bin Haram could not see him, and to surprise him, He suddenly embraced him from behind. Zaher said, "Who is that? Free me." But when he realized that he is Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), he tried to remain like that for more time (to have blessings).

The Prophet jokingly asked his companions, "Who will purchase this slave?". Laughing and still in Prophet's grip, Zaher said, "O messenger of Allah! you will be in loss (because due to my poor personality, no one will give you a good price)."

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said, "(No Zaher), even if people don't give you due respect, but for Allah you are priceless and invaluable."
(Ahmad, Mishkaat)

YOU ATE TOO MUCH DATES
Once Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), Hazrat Ali (rz) and few other companions were eating dates from a big plate.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) by way of jest put the seeds in front of Hazrat Ali (rz). When all finished eating, there were no seeds in front of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), but a heap in front of Hazrat Ali (rz).
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) feigned surprise and asked, "O Ali, you ate so many dates?"
Hazrat Ali humbly replied, "O messenger of Allah! Today i realized that you eat dates with the seeds."

Islam in Women - Women converted to Islam in the world - ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22UTEV2wCKc

Kristin Crowter My Journey to Islam - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-cJ5Q_CCNc

كيف تدعوا إلى الاسلام How To Call People To Islam 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xkqSZMM7uc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewVZ6eMIhP0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni5xlnIRlqQ

أحمد ديدات - وصيتى للعالم الإسلامى

المسلم الأمريكي الجديد -- الترجمة العربية (arabic subtitles)

The Black Stone of Mecca, or Kaaba Stone, is a Muslim relic, which according to Islamic tradition dates back to the time of Adam and Eve. It is the eastern cornerstone of the Kaaba, the ancient sacred stone building towards which Muslims pray, in the center of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.The Stone is a dark rock, polished smooth by the hands of millions of pilgrims, that has been broken into a number of fragments cemented into a silver frame in the side of the Kaaba. Although it has often been described as a meteorite, this hypothesis is still under consideration.

The Black Stone is a Muslim object of reverence, which according to Islamic tradition dates back to the time of Adam and Eve. Many consider it to be a Tektite. It is the eastern cornerstone of the Kaaba, the ancient sacred stone building towards which Muslims pray, in the center of the Grand Mosque in Mecca, Saudi Arabia.

The Stone is roughly 30 cm (12 in.) in diameter, and 1.5 meters (5 ft.) above the ground. When pilgrims circle the Kaaba as part of the Tawaf ritual of the Hajj, many of them try, if possible, to stop and kiss the Black Stone, emulating the kiss that it received from the Islamic prophet Muhammad. If they cannot reach it, they are to point to it on each of their seven circuits around the Kaaba. The Stone is broken into a number of pieces from damage which was inflicted during the Middle Ages. The pieces are held together by a silver frame, which is fastened by silver nails to the Stone.

The Black Stone of Kaaba or Mecca in Arabic, is called Al-hajar Al-aswad. The word Kaaba - Ka'ba - Ka'bah - means Cube.

There are various opinions as to what the Black Stone actually is. Muslims say that the Stone was found by Abraham (Ibrahim) and his son Ishmael (Ismail) when they were searching for stones with which to build the Kaaba. They recognized its worth and made it one of the building's cornerstones.

There is no indication as to where this stone originated, but since it pre-dates the revelation of the Holy Qur'an and Muhammad's prophethood, and even kissed, it must stem from the time of Abraham since the Hajj traditions are traceable to the patriarch of monotheism.

The Ka'bah at Mecca describes the shape of the black stone structure on a marble base which stands in the centre court of the Great Mosque, Masjidul Haram, at the centre of Mecca. It stands about 50 feet high by about 35 feet wide. Set into the eastern corner is the sacred stone. This Ka'ba is a cubed shaped temple rebuilt by Abraham and his son Ishmael. Reverently draped in black cloth throughout the year, it beckons to every Muslim of the world to come to its sacred ground.

When Umar ibn al-Khattab, the second Caliph, came to kiss the stone, he said, in front of all assembled: "No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither harm anyone nor benefit anyone. Had I not seen Allah's Messenger kissing you, I would not have kissed you. "They pay their respects to the Black Stone in a spirit of trust in Muhammad, not with any belief in the Black Stone itself.

أحمد ديدات - علاقة الانسان بربه فى الاسلام

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6jytk1Lchg

احمد ديدات - رسالة إلى المسلمين العرب فى بلاد الغرب

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYy9qu9GL2w

The pilgrims begin arriving by air, sea, and land during the weeks prior to the pilgrimage period. They usually arrive into Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, the major port city nearest to Mecca (45 miles distance). From there they travel with their Hajj group to Mecca. As they approach Mecca, they stop at one of the designated areas to shower and change clothing, entering into a state of devotion and purity for the pilgrimage. They then begin reciting an invocation:

Here I am, Oh God, at Your command!

Here I am at Your command!

You are without associate!

Here I am at Your command!

To You are all praise, grace and dominion!

You are without associate!

The sound of this chant (said in Arabic) echoes over the land, as the pilgrims begin arriving in Mecca by the thousands for the sacred rites.

Hajj

1-Ihram

2- Tawaf around the Ka'bah

3-Sa'i between Safa and Marwah

4- Going out to Mina on the day of Tarwiah

5- Departure to Arafat On the 9th day of Thul-Hijjah

6- The departure from Arafat to in Muzdalifah

7- Stoning Jamrat Al-Aqabah

8- Slaughter of Sacrifice

9- Shaving the head or trimming the hair

10- Tawaf Al-Ifadhah

11-The pilgrim should return to Mina and spend there the days of Tashreeq (i.e. the I I th, 1 2th and 1 3th day of Thul-Hijjah).

12- Farewell Tawaf

Why Do Muslims Perform Pilgrimage Hajj

thank you

\\

Hajj is the fifth pillar of Islam, Allah has imposed on the Muslims in the sixth year Hijri, one of the best works, was asked the Messenger of Allah (: Any business better?
He said: (faith in Allah and His Messenger).
It was said: Then what? He said: (Jihad in the way of Allah).
It was said: Then what? He said: (accepted Hajj (the pilgrimage which was mixed with sin.) _ [Agreed]
And Aisha - may Allah be pleased - said: O Messenger of Allah Jihad see the best work do you not strive? He said: (No, but the best Jihad accepted Hajj) _ [Agreed].
The Hajj is an expiation for sins, he said (: (of Hajj and does not and does not immoral act, he returned the day his mother bore him) _ [Agreed]. He also said: ('umrah to an expiation for them, and accepted Hajj brings no less a reward than Paradise) _ [Agreed] said (: (Amar delegation of pilgrims and God, who goes, and they asked him to them gave He) _ [bazaar].

Hajj and cleanses the soul and restores clarity and fidelity, and that it would be human to be patient and endure, and Hajj implanted in the soul the spirit of bondage full of God, and submission true to the law of God, and the pilgrimage leads a person to God grateful for the blessing of money and blessing of wellness.

Hajj and lead to long relationship with the Muslims, including different colors, languages and home, and feel more strongly the Association of Islamic brotherhood, and helps to spread the call of Islam, as it is a popular conference to address the Muslims and to identify the conditions, and discuss their problems.

The conditions of Hajj being obligatory:
1 - Islam, Hajj is not obligatory on the infidel.
2 - puberty, there must be a boy, even pilgrimage boy before puberty, is not acceptable for duty after puberty, but to perform Hajj once again, for saying (: (Any boy Ag then reached Perjury (age of reference), he should do Hajj again) _ [ Tabarani].
3 - the mind, not on the pilgrimage crazy, but do not correct it.
4 - freedom, there must not be a slave.
5 - Being, so that it is able to withstand the hardship of travel, and that he has enough is enough of having to beg until he returns.
And women, like men in the conditions of Hajj being obligatory but it is essential that accompanied a husband or a mahram, or be with her trustworthy women

HAJJ 2017 MAKKAH TAWAF LIVE

Edited by eninn

9 – Pointing out the importance of Muslims coming together and establishing harmony. For we see usually each person travelling on his own, whereas in Hajj we see people coming in groups.

10 – Getting to know the situation of the Muslims from trustworthy sources, since the Muslim can hear directly from his brother about the situation of his Muslim brothers in the land from which he has come.

11 –Exchanging benefits and experience among the Muslims in general.

12 – Meeting scholars and decision makers from all countries and studying the situation and needs of the Muslims, and the importance of cooperating with them.

13 – Achieving true submission to Allaah by standing in the holy places when the pilgrim leaves al-Masjid al-Haraam which is the best of spots, and standing in ‘Arafah.

14 – Forgiveness of sins, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever does Hajj and does not speak any obscene words or commit any sin will go back cleansed of sin as on the day his mother bore him.”

15 – Opening the doors of hope to those who commit sin, and teaching them to give up their sin in these holy places, so that they will give up a lot of their bad habits during the period of Hajj and its rituals.

16 – Proclaiming that Islam is the religion of organization, because during Hajj the rituals and time are organized, with every action done in the place and at the time defined for it.

17 – Training oneself to spend in charitable ways and to avoid miserliness. The pilgrim spends a great deal of money for the sake of Hajj, on travel expenses, on the road and in the sacred places.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=American+Christian+the+Hajj+pilgrimage

• 2 weeks later...

18 – Increasing piety and making the heart fit to honour the Symbols of Allaah. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“and whosoever honours the Symbols of Allaah, then it is truly, from the piety of the hearts”

[al-Hajj 22:32]

19 – Training the rich to give up their distinct clothing and accommodation and making them equal with the poor in clothing and in the rituals of tawaaf, saa’i and stoning the jamaraat. This teaches them to be humble and to realise the insignificance of this worldly life.

20 – The pilgrim persists in worshipping and remembering Allaah during the days of Hajj, moving from one sacred place to the next, from one action to another. This is a kind of intensive training in worship and remembrance of Allaah.

21 – Training oneself to be kind to people – so the pilgrim guides those who are lost, teaches those who are ignorant, helps the poor, and supports the disabled and weak.

22 – Developing good characteristics such as forbearance and putting up with annoyance from people, because the pilgrim will inevitably be exposed to crowding and arguments, etc. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“The Hajj (pilgrimage) is (in) the well-known (lunar year) months (i.e. the 10th month, the 11th month and the first ten days of the 12th month of the Islamic calendar, i.e. two months and ten days). So whosoever intends to perform Hajj therein (by assuming Ihraam), then he should not have sexual relations (with his wife), nor commit sin, nor dispute unjustly during the Hajj.”

[al-Baqarah 2:197]

23 – Training oneself to be patient and to put up with difficulties such as heat, long distances, being apart from one’s family, going back and forth between the holy sites and crowded conditions therein.

24 – Learning to give up one's usual habits and the things that one is comfortable with, because the pilgrim has to uncover his head and give up his regular clothes, and leave behind the accommodation, food and drink that he is used to.

25 – When the pilgrim does saa’i between al-Safa and al-Marwah, he remembers that the one who obeys Allaah and puts his trust in Him and turns to Him, He will not let him down, rather He will raise high the esteem in which he is held. When Haajar the mother of Ismaa’eel (peace be upon them both) said to Ibraaheem, “Has Allaah commanded you to do this?” he said, “Yes.” She said, “Then He will not let us down.” So Allaah raised high the esteem in which she was held and the people, including the Prophets, started to run between the two hills as she had done.

26 – Teaching oneself not to despair of the mercy of Allaah, no matter how great one's worries and distress. For the way out is in Allaah’s hand. The mother of Ismaa’eel thought her son was about to die, and she started to run from one mountain to the other, looking for a solution, and it came to her from a source she could never imagine when the angel came down and struck the ground, and out came the water of Zamzam with its healing for diseases of the heart and body.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuV8MUqsFng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAcR-apQc2Y

شاهد...مديعة قناة CNN تعبر عن دهشتها من تنظيم مناسك الحج بالسعودية

27 – The pilgrim remembers that in doing these rituals he is the guest of the most Merciful. The gathering of Hajj is not at the invitation of any government or organization or king or president, rather it is the invitation of the Lord of the Worlds Who has made it an occasion on which the Muslims meet on a footing of equality in which no one is superior to anyone else. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And proclaim to mankind the Hajj (pilgrimage). They will come to you on foot and on every lean camel, they will come from every deep and distant (wide) mountain highway (to perform Hajj).

That they may witness things that are of benefit to them (i.e. reward of Hajj in the Hereafter, and also some worldly gain from trade)”

[al-Hajj 22:27-28]

Al-Nasaa’i (2578) narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The guests of Allaah are three: the warrior for the sake of Allaah, the pilgrim performing Hajj and the pilgrim performing ‘Umrah.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Nasaa’i, 2464.                         

28 – Strengthening bonds with the believers, as represented in the words of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Your blood, your honour and your wealth are sacred to you as this day of yours in this month of yours in this land of yours is sacred.” Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 65; Muslim, 3180.

29 – The season of Hajj is distinguished by complete separation from the people of shirk and kufr who are forbidden to attend any part of it. It is forbidden for them to enter the Haram at any time, no matter what their purpose. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O you who believe (in Allaah’s Oneness and in His Messenger Muhammad)! Verily, the Mushrikoon (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allaah, and in the Message of Muhammad) are Najasun (impure).  So let them not come near Al‑Masjid Al-Haraam (at Makkah) after this year; and if you fear poverty, Allaah will enrich you if He wills, out of His Bounty. Surely, Allaah is All-Knowing, All-Wise”

[al-Tawbah 9:28]

Al-Bukhaari narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: “Abu Bakr (may Allaah be pleased with him) sent me as an announcer on that Hajj [which the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) appointed Abu Bakr to lead in 9 AH], to announce on the Day of Sacrifice in Mina that after this year no mushrik might perform Hajj and no one might circumambulate the House unclothed.”

Farewell Tawaf

Farewell Tawaf is the final rite of Hajj. It is to make another Tawaf around the Ka'bah. Ibn Abbas said: "The people were ordered to perform the Tawaf around the Ka'bah as the last thing before leaving Makkah, except the menstruating women who were excused." Bukhari.

Dr Zakir Naik speaking about Hajj - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Xn4v_9jWblw

Do Muslims Worship the KA'BAH ? Dr. Zakir Naik (Urdu)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9MqYyFhpKM

8-b

CAMEL'S CALF
Hazrat Anas (rz) says: Once a man begged Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) for a camel for conveyance purpose.
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him)  was in jolly mood, so He said, "Yes i will give you, but a calf (baby camel).
That person could not understand and got surprised and said, "O messenger of Allah! what I will do with a calf of a camel?" (means how can i ride a calf).
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said "Every camel is the calf of a camel (means even after getting matured for riding, it remains a child of camel)
(Tirmizi, Abo Dawood)

NO HEAVEN FOR OLD PEOPLE
Hazrat Anas (rz) says: Once an old lady asked Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) to pray for her, so that Allah may bless her with heaven. Prophet said, "No old lady will enter heaven."
She was shocked, begin crying and asked, "Why old women will not enter heaven?"
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said, "Did not you read the verse of Qur'an which says. Women of heaven will be of young age."
(Mean all people who died old will be made young first, then will enter heaven.)

COME ALONG WITH YOUR FULL BODY
Hazrat Auf bin Maalik Ashari (rz) says: During the journey of Tabook, I went to meet Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) when He(Peace be upon Him) was relaxing in a leather tent. I greeted Him(peace be upon Him) (said Salam), He(peace be upon Him) replied. Then I asked permission to meet him. He gave me permission. then I asked, Shall i come inside tent along with my full body?
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said, "Yes, come along with your full body."
So i entered the tent.
Hazrat Usman bin Abo Ataka says, the leather tent in which Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) was relaxing was too small. Hence Hazrat Auf Said, Shall I come along with full body?"
Hazrat Auf(rz) only by leaning inside tent, could have talked to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), but both were in jolly mood, hence talked in terms of full and half body.
(Abo Dawood)

لماذا الجنة محرمة على اليهود والنصارى؟ ترجمة حصرية - احمد ديدات 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XKu5EOi9kM

لماذا لا تتحدث عن الاسلام يا ديدات؟ - احمد ديدات

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJsrugMLNak

جديد - تخيل انك ممرضة لحظة ولادة يسوع المسيح! - احمد ديدات Ahmed Deedat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18FoM6pFnvU

Hijrah from Mecca to Madinah

order from allah

to the Prophet Muhammad

Peace be upon him

because Quraish hurt the Prophet and the Muslims

Hijrah, in essence, is a process of transfer to a better situation. It is not meant to find a comfortable place where one would relax and stop endeavor (attempt). Rather, it is a search for an environment more favorable to continuous and constructive effort. Immediately after reaching Madinah, the Prophet undertook an all-embracing process to establish a faithful and strong society. This is a significant aspect and important lesson to learn from Hijrah.

In the Glorious Qur'an, Allah, Most High, says, "Those who believe, and migrate and strive in Allah’s cause, with their goods and their persons, have the highest rank in the sight of Allah: they are indeed the successful people. Their Lord does give them glad tidings of a Mercy from Himself, of His good pleasure, and of Gardens where enduring pleasure will be theirs: They will dwell therein forever. Verily in Allah’s presence is a reward, the greatest (of all)." (Al-Tawbah 9: 20-22)

The calendar year of Islam begins not with the birthday of our prophet (peace be on him), not from the time that the revelation came to him (Bethat) nor from the time of his ascension to heaven, but with the migration (Hijra) from an undesirable environment into a desirable place to fulfill Allah's command. It was migration from a plot that was set by the leaders of the Quraysh who were plotting to kill prophet Muhammad, and to destroy the truth that today is being conveyed to mankind everywhere against tyranny and injustice. Their purpose was to destroy the foundation of the Islamic state, the Sunnah of the tradition of the prophet, and to prevent the revelation being delivered by Allah's messenger to mankind.

The Islamic calendar is reckoned from the time of migration (Hijra) of Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) from Mecca to Madina. The Prophet's decision to migrate from Mecca came after several years of inhuman treatment of the faithful by the powerful tribes who were united despite all their feuds to stop the spread of Islam.

Prophet Mohammad's decision to leave Mecca coincided with the infidel's plan to assassinate him. In 622 AD, the Quresh tribesmen held a meeting and decided that a band of young men, one from each tribe, should assassinate Prophet Mohammad collectively so that their responsibility for the murder could not be placed on any particular tribe.

On the eventful night, the Prophet asked his cousin Ali Ben Abutalib to take his place in bed to make the Meccans think that he was asleep. The Prophet himself slipped out unobserved alongwith his loyal follower Abu Bakr (who was chosen as the first C aliph after the death of the prophet). They secretly made their way to a cave named Thawr, not far from Mecca and lay in hiding there for a day or two until Abu Bakr's son reported that the search for him had been given up. Then the two set out from Madina on camel back. They reached Quba, on the edge of the Madina oasis, on 12th Rabiul Awwal. With Mohammad's arrival in Quba a new phase of his career and glory of Islam started.

This migration has a special significance in the history of Islam. It ended the Meccan period of humiliation and torture and began the era of success. His own people to whom he preached Islam for 13 years neglected the Prophet of Islam. But he was cordially received in Madina as an honored chief.

In Madina his power enhanced day by day. Here he was not only the religious leader but took the role of a politician and statesman too. Prophet Mohammad expired ten years after his migration to Madina but only in one decade he changed the course of human history.

Our religious calendar is the Hijri calendar. It is important for us to keep in mind the meaning and significance of Hijrah.

Islamic months begin at sunset of the first day, the day when the lunar crescent is visually sighted. The lunar year is approximately 354 days long, so the months rotate backward through the seasons and are not fixed to the Gregorian calendar. The months of the Islamic year are:

1. Muharram ("Forbidden" - it is one of the four months during which it is forbidden to wage war or fight)

2. Safar ("Empty" or "Yellow")

3. Rabia Awal ("First spring")

4. Rabia Thani ("Second spring")

5. Jumaada Awal ("First freeze")

6. Jumaada Thani ("Second freeze")

7. Rajab ("To respect" - this is another holy month when fighting is prohibited)

8. Sha'ban ("To spread and distribute")

9. Ramadan ("Parched thirst" - this is the month of daytime fasting)

10. Shawwal ("To be light and vigorous")

11. Dhul-Qi'dah ("The month of rest" - another month when no warfare or fighting is allowed)

12. Dhul-Hijjah ("The month of Hajj" - this is the month of the annual pilgrimage to Mecca, again when no warfare or fighting is allowed)

Hijrah was one of the most important events in the history of Islam. It is for this reason `Umar (may Allah be pleased with him) adopted Hijrah date to calculate years. Muslims chose Hijrah as the focal point to reckon their chronology. In physical terms, Hijrah was a journey between two cities about 200 miles apart, but in its grand significance it marked the beginning of an era, a civilization, a culture and a history for the whole mankind. Islam progressed not only from the physical Hijrah, but because Muslims took Hijrah seriously in all its aspects and dimensions.

DR. ZAKIR NAIK, TV AL HIJRAH, MALAYSIA - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrEybmhapFg

Hijra of the Prophet Muhammad SAWS By Sheikh Shady Alsuleiman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TebwAAyMfh8

8-c

ONE WITH TWO EARS
Hazrat Anas (rz) says: Once (in a pleasant mood), Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him)  called me as "O one with two ears!".
(Because Hazrat Anas (rz) use to hear what ever Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said very carefully)
(Abo Dawood, Turmazi)

DONT IGNORE ME IN PEACE TIME
Hazrat Nomaan bin Basheer (rz) says, Once Hazrat Abo Bakar went to the house of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) and sought permission to enter. But while standing at the door he heard a loud noice of his daughter, Hazrat ayesha (rz), who was arguing with Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), Because of which Hazrat Abo Bakar became angry and when Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) allowed him to enter, first he raised his hand to slap his daughter, but the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) intervened and saved her. When Hazrat Abo Bakar (rz) could not punish her, in anger he left the house and did not see them both for some days (because of anger on his daughter and being ashamed of expressing his anger in front of the Prophet).

Then again, Hazrat Abo bakar went to the house of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) and sought permission to enter. After getting permission when he came inside, he saw Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) and Hazrat Ayesha (rz) in pleasant mood. He addressed them, "Include me in your peace, as you included me in your war."
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said "of course we did, of course we did."
(Abo Dawood)

DREAMING FOR A FREE LUNCH
Once Hazrat Abo Zar (rz) said to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), I heard when Dajjal (anti criest) will appear, this world will be suffering from swear drought. So dajjal will present people with different types of food. If I also survive till his appearance, I will first eat his feast till i am satisfied and after i finish, I will deny his teaching."

After listening to the wishes of Hazrat Abo Zar (rz), Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) smiled and said "If you survive till Dajjal, Allah will not make you dependent on Dajjal."

EVEN IF ABO ZAR DSESN'T WANT AND LIKE IT
Once Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said, "who ever has a firm faith that on one is eligible to be worshiped except Allah, will enter heaven."

Hazrat Abo Zar (rz) was surprised and he asked, "O messenger of Allah! After having such faith can a person enter heaven even if he committed illegal sex and theft?'
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) said, Yes, he will enter heaven."

Then the second time Hazrat Abo Zar (rz) asked the same question, "O messenger of Allah! Can a person enter heaven even if he committed illegal sex and theft?"
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him)  said, "Yes, He will enter heaven."

The the third time Hazrat Abo Zar (rz) again asked with surprise the same question, "O messenger of Allah! can a person enter heaven even if he committed illegal sex and theft?"
This time Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him) replied. "Yes, the person will enter heaven, even if Abo Zar doesn't want and like it."

After the death of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon Him), when ever Hazrat Abo Zar (rz) narrated this hadees, He always mentioned with pleasure the sentence, "Who ever has faith in one Allah, will enter heaven, even if Abu Zar doesn't want and like it."

WE ARE EVEN NOW
Hazrat Aisha (rz) narrates: Once the Prophet (peace be upon Him) and I were on a journey. I was thin back then and not fat. The Prophet told the people around him:“Go ahead. We will catch you.”

When we were left behind far enough he told me:
“Let’s race!”

We raced and I won. He did not mention it again.
Thenl I gained some weight. Meanwhile I completely forgot about this incident. During another journey he told the people around him to go ahead.
When they went far away, he said to me, “Let’s race!”
This time he won and started to laugh saying “we are even now.”

ما هى معجزات محمد ..؟ - احمد ديدات

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMeWM5TTJFM

لن تصدق القران يؤمن بالانجيل - احمد ديدات

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrSWnv-LDYA

\\\

Ahmed deedat أحمد ديدات يزعزع معتقد النصارى

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppRdp4kFZPQ

قس يتحدي ديدات -اثبت ان المسيح لم يصلب و سأعلن إسلامي

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNAWdTvcOr4

احمد ديدات_ اتحدى قداسة البابا و جميع القساوسة و الخاحامات

http://play.tojsiab.com/NHBFRjhoNDlyN3Mz

It was a usual meeting. The Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) was in his place and his companions gathered around him to hear the words of wisdom and guidance. Suddenly a poor man in rags appeared, saluted the assembly:

"Salamun Alaikum" (Peace be on you)
And finding a vacant place comfortably sat down.

The Prophet (S.A.W.) had taught them that all Muslims were brothers and in an assembly one should sit wherever one finds a place, regardless of any status. Now, it so happened that this poor man was seated next to a very rich man.

The rich man felt very disturbed and tried to collect the edges of his dress around himself, so that the poor man didn't touch them. The Prophet (S.A.W.) observed this and addressing the rich man he (S.A.W.) said:

" Perhaps you are afraid that his poverty would affect you?"

" No, O Messenger of Allah," he said.
"Then perhaps you were apprehensive about some of your wealth flying away to him?"

" No, O Messenger of Allah."
"Or you feared that your clothes would become dirty if he touched them?"
" No, O Messenger of Allah."
" Then why did you draw yourself and your clothes away from him?"
The rich man said:

"I admit that was the most undesirable thing to do. It was an error and I confess my guilt. Now to make amends for it I will give away half of my wealth to this Muslim brother so that I may be forgiven."
Just as he said this, the poor man rose and said,

" O Prophet of Allah, I do not accept this offer."
People present were taken by surprise, they thought that the poor man was a fool, but then he explained:

" O Prophet of Allah, I refuse to accept this offer because I fear that I might then become arrogant and ill-treat my Muslim brothers the way he did to me."

سبب عدم بدء سورة التوبة بالبسملة - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik محاضرات د.ذاكر نايك مترجم Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dt7ygmltIQ

د. ذاكر نايك يثبت لبنت مسيحية بالدليل أن المسلمين هم من يتبعون تعاليم المسيح

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egTFgk-2OPE

The Bedouin entered Madina, and went directly to the Masjid, so that he may get some money or gold from the Prophet (S.A.W.). When he arrived, he saw the Prophet (S.A.W.) sitting among his companions. He asked his need.

The Prophet (S.A.W.) gave his something. He was not content, and moreover he used harsh and inappropriate language against the Prophet (S.A.W.). The companions became very angry, and were ready to hurt him. But the Prophet (S.A.W.) prevented them from haste.

The Prophet (S.A.W.) took the Bedouin to his home, and gave him some more. The Bedouin saw that the residence of the Prophet (S.A.W.) wasn't like those of the heads of governments, and there is no luxury in his home.

The Bedouin became content with the share, and thanked the Prophet (S.A.W.). At this time, the Prophet (S.A.W.) asked him: "You said a harsh word yesterday, which caused anger in my companions. I fear that they will hurt you. Would you be willing to show your appreciation in front of them, so that their anger be resolved, and they don't hurt you?" The Bedouin said: "Sure."

The next day, the Bedouin came to the Masjid. The Prophet (S.A.W.) addressed his companions: "This man says, he is content with his share, is it true?" The Bedouin said: "That is true." Then he repeated the appreciation that he had shared with Prophet (S.A.W.). The companions smiled.

The Prophet (S.A.W.) addressed the group: "The parable of me and these types of individuals is like that of the man whose camel was running away from him. With the [thought] they could help the owner, people were running after the camel. The camel was frightened and ran faster.

The owner called on the people, please leave my camel alone, I know better how to calm it. When the people stopped chasing the camel, the owner followed it calmly, with a fistful of grass. Then without the need for running, yelling, he showed the grass to it.

THE PROPHET (S.A.W.) AND EDUCATION:
The mosque of Medina was not only a place of worship. The believers assembled here to learn. When the Holy Prophet (S.A.W.) was present they heard his words of wisdom, his elucidation on the verses of the Holy Qur'an and benefited from his counsel. And when he (S.A.W.) was not present, other faithful companions taught what they had heard from the Prophet of Allah.

Once the Prophet (S.A.W.) entered the Mosque before the prayer time. He found two groups in the Mosque. One group was busy with its own act of worship, some were reading the Qur'an while the others were supplicating. The other group was in a corner busy learning. They learnt how to read and write and discussed the teachings of Islam and their application to their daily lives.

Looking at both, the Prophet (S.A.W.) said: "They are both engaged in useful pursuits. But I am a teacher. I shall join the group assembled to learn."

And so he (S.A.W.) sat with the group of students.

مسيحية سألت عن محمد في الانجيل لتعتنق الاسلام بعد الاجابة - د ذاكر نايك Dr Zakir

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaLACDBc3BM

هل من الضروري اعتناق الاسلام لدخول الجنة ؟ - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HreBda_MUHU

Abu Talib and Khadija were the main supporters of the Prophet (SAW). It was so destined that they passed away within a few days of each other, leaving the Prophet (SAW) to lament the bereavement. He had lost a caring uncle and a loving wife.

The enemies were now relieved, because Abu Talib was no more to protect. A few days after Abu Talib's death, when the Prophet was once passing through a lane, a woman emptied her garbage from a window upon his head. He returned home with his head soiled. His young daughter Fatima sat beside him, consoling and washing off the dirt.

As things became intolerable in Makkah, the Prophet (SAW) decided to move to Taif where he thought he would convey the message of Allah to the tribe of Thaqeef. Taif was known for its pleasant climate and beautiful scenery.

The Prophet (SAW) knew very well that people at Taif were no different from Makkahns. They also worshiped idols and were in constant contact with the people in Makkah. But he did not despair. As he entered Taif, and proclaimed his prophet hood, people jeered at him. One said: "God did not find anyone else for His message except you?" Another said: "I must be naive or a thief if I believed you to be a prophet." And so it went on.

Then in order to prevent him from preaching Islam, people of Taif set a group of children and vagabonds behind him. They pestered him and threw stones at him. He started bleeding, blood from body came down to his feet. Tired, forsaken and wounded, he sought refuge in a nearby garden. It belonged to Atabah and Shaibab, two wealthy chiefs of Quraish. They were both there when the Prophet entered and sat under a distant tree. He was alone.

Then he raised his face towards heaven and prayed: "O Allah! I raise unto you my complaint for my weakness, my helplessness, and for the ridicule to which I have been subjected. O Merciful of all the Merciful s! You are the Master of all oppressed people, You are my God! So to whom would You consign me? To the strangers who would ill-treat me, or to the enemies who have an upper hand over me?

If whatever has befallen me is not because of Your wrath, then I fear not. No doubt, the field of Your security and care is wide enough for me. I seek refuge in Your light which illuminates darkness and straightens the affairs of this world and hereafter, that Your displeasure and wrath may not descend upon me. For the sake of Your pleasure, I remain pleased and resigned to my fate. No change in this world occurs without Your Will."

While he was sitting there, Angel Jabreel (AS) along with the angel of mountains came there and said "O Prophet of Allah! if you order us the we will grind the people of taif between mountains."
But SubhanAllah on mercy of our Prophet, He said "i am sent as the prophet of mercy, not to punish people" He further said "These people just dont know me" and "I hope that Allah will raise some one among these people who will serve islam" (Muhammad bin Qasim (who spread islam in sub continent was descendent of these taif people)

Atabah and Shaibah (owners of the garden) were watching. They sent for their servant named Adaas and gave him a plate full of grapes. "Take this to that man under the tree," they ordered.

Adaas was a Christian. He brought the grapes to the Prophet (SAW) and bid him eat. As the Prophet (SAW) picked a bunch he said: "Bismillahir Rahmaanir Rahiim," (In the Name of Allah, the Most Merciful, the Most Compassionate).

Adaas had never heard some on in arab saying this before. He was impressed by it, because the man was invoking mercy and compassion of Allah in spite of his desolate state.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I am the Prophet of God. Where do you come from?"

The servant said: I am Adaas, a Christian. I come from Nainava."

"Nainava? You come from a place where my brother Yunus b. Mati lived," the Prophet said. Adaas was surprised to hear the name.

"What do you know of Yunus? Here no one seems to know him. Even in Nainava there were hardly ten people who knew his father's name."

The Prophet said: "Yes, I know him because just like me, he was a Prophet of God."

Adaas fell on his knees before the Prophet, kissed his hand and embraced Islam. And when Prophet Muhammad was returning to Makka from Taif. There when he was reciting Quran in Fajar prayer a group of jinns heard it, embraced Islam and spread this msg among there tribe.

عبد الرحيم جرين لا يمكنك أخذ ثيابك معك بعد الموت !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cldEFuGfKVU

Can God Become A Man? Can God Have A Son?هل تجسد الله ؟ هل لله ولد ؟

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4SruTosV1g

احمد ديدات يثبت إن القراَن كلام الله شاهد وكًبر - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa9yIpDpvkk

فيديو عن الشيخ احمد ديدات-قصة نشوء الكون (موجودة في القرآن منذ١٤٠٠سنه)مترجم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmXswnR_wOE

أول ظهور للشخص الذي كان سبباً في إسلام الشيخ الأمري ...

فيديو عن التقنية في حياة الشيخ يوسف استس _ مترجم

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfzwoyRAzVA

Anas Malik was one of the companions who had served the Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W.) for many years. He therefore knew the Prophet's habits very well.

When Hadhrat Muhammed (S.A.W.) observed a fast, he usually broke it with milk and dates, and in the small hours of the night, he would take simple food for his sahar.

One day, Anas knew that the Prophet (S.A.W.) was fasting; so he arranged for his iftar. He kept the milk and dates ready. At the time of iftar the Prophet (S.A.W.) did not appear, for the breaking of the fast. Anas thought that the
Prophet (S.A.W.) might have accepted an invitation and broken his fast elsewhere. So Anas ate the food himself and retired.

When Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W.) entered the house with another companion, Anas inquired from the companion whether the Prophet (S.A.W.) had already eaten. The Prophet (S.A.W.) had been dealing with some urgent work and was delayed, and he had not eaten. Anas felt so ashamed.

There was nothing left he could offer to the Prophet (S.A.W.), if he asked for food. Still he waited expectantly, ready to explain the situation to the Prophet (S.A.W.). Hadhrat Muhammed (S.A.W.) immediately sensed that Anas was hesitant, so he remained silent and retired to bed hungry.

Anas used to say: "The Messenger of God never mentioned this incident during his lifetime to anyone."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwSPJ4BqhZs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZI9E8sbAZ8

Rasulullah (SallallahuAlaihiWasallam) was going to Eid Salah, while going to Eid Salah, All the Sahabah were walking and they were all saying the Takbeer. "Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar". And the streets of Medina Munawara were echoing in "Allahu Akbar".
Everyone was excited and dressed nicely and everyone had their perfume on. Rasulullah (SallallahuAlaihiWasallam) while walking to the Eid Salah he sees this young child sitting on the side, And this young child has his face buried on his hand and he's crying away.
Rasulullah (Sallallahu AlaihiWasallam) stopped and told the companions" You guys continue, I'm coming".
He went to the child, he sat next to him on the side of the street, And he patted him on the back and he said
" Young child why are you crying?"
So the young child says that" Today is the day of Eid...And all the young children are holding their fathers hand and their going for their Eid Salah. My father was Matyred on the battle of Uhad, I have no father, theirs no fathers hand I can hold". And he sat there crying on the side of the street. And he said "Leave me alone, let me sit here and cry while the rest of the world enjoys itself".
Rasulullah (Sallallahu AlaihiWasallam) Said to this child "If you are crying, Muhammad will also not celebrate the day of Eid".
Rasulullah (SallallahuAlaihiWasallam) held the child's hand and he said while all the children are holding the hands of their fathers you will hold the hands of Muhammad (SallallahuAlaihiWasallam). And from today onwards you will never say you do not have a father. From today onwards Muhammed is your father and Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) is your mother.
And Rasulullah (SallallahuAlaihiWasallam) walked with the child all the way up to the Eid Salaah and when Rasulullah (SallallahuAlaihiWasallam) was giving the Khutbah, He had this child sit on his thigh (in one narration he had the child sit on his shoulders).
This is the Mercy of Rasulullah (SallallahuAlaihiWasallam)

Christian Converts to Islam. Must See Ending -'Live' Street Dawah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kl758y-MA0

British Engineer Converts From Christianity To Islam ! 'LIVE' Street Dawah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLj7UHorwHc

For a long time it was thought that the sense of feeling and pain was dependent on the brain. However it has been discovered that there are pain receptors present in the skin[. Without these pain receptors, a person would not be able to feel pain.

Consider the following verse on pain:

We shall send those who reject Our revelations to the (Hell) Fire. When their skins have been burned away, We shall replace them with new ones so that they may continue to feel the pain: God is Almighty, All-Wise.” (Quran 4:56)

God tells the people who reject his message that when they are in Hell and their skins are burnt off (so they can’t feel any pain), he will give them new skins so that they continue to feel the pain.

The Quran makes it clear that pain is dependent upon on the skin. The discovery of pain receptors in the skin is a fairly recent discovery for Biology.

Hellfire-Punishment ,Human skin, Modern Science in Quran :Dr Zakir Naik explains

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjKffO9607I

Islam and Modern Science - Human Aspect - Skin & Sensation - Part 2 of 5

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25rLezuvzNE