2016 White House Christmas Ornament Collection

Russian/american Married Couples

2 replies to this topic

#1 Chuck in DC

Chuck in DC
  • Guests

Posted 10 March 2005 - 10:44 AM

American/Russian Couples in the D.C. Area

Please join "Capital Couples", a FREE electronic mailing list devoted to connecting married Russian/American couples in Virginia, Washington, D.C., Maryland, and the surrounding environs.

When we say "Russian/American couples", we usually mean an American man married to a woman from one of the countries of the former Soviet Union (FSU). These countries include Russia, of course, and Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, among others.

B) Our purposes include sharing information, helping one another, and coordinating joint social activities and events.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that, for membership in the mailing list, you must be a married person who is part of an American/FSU couple living in the National Capital area (may also include parts of Pennsylvania and Delaware).

white house christmas ornament

#2 Maya

Maya
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2005 - 12:11 PM

Hi. My family is from Russia. I have lived in america since I was 4 years old. I am getting married. I am looking for a russian song that I can dance to with my father. I am looking for a song that says something about a father watching a daughter grow up or about a daughter that loves her father or a little girl growing up to be a woman. It would mean so much to my papa! Thank you for your help. You can email me if you know some nice russian songs and the name of the person who sings it, at sweetts1976@yahoo.com ~Maya :)

#3 Todd

Todd
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2006 - 03:07 PM

American/Russian Couples in the D.C. Area

Please join "Capital Couples", a FREE electronic mailing list devoted to connecting married Russian/American couples in Virginia, Washington, D.C., Maryland, and the surrounding environs.

When we say "Russian/American couples", we usually mean an American man married to a woman from one of the countries of the former Soviet Union (FSU). These countries include Russia, of course, and Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, among others.

B) Our purposes include sharing information, helping one another, and coordinating joint social activities and events.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that, for membership in the mailing list, you must be a married person who is part of an American/FSU couple living in the National Capital area (may also include parts of Pennsylvania and Delaware).

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

2014 Warren G Harding Christmas Ornament