DC Message Boards
bomberman11

Simple Plan Concert In Dc!!

bomberman11    0

Hi,

This is my 1st posting and hopefully, I might get some responses. I recently just bought 2 tickets for simple plan concert in DC but suddenly, my friend has to go somewhere else and so she could not make it. Since I can't refund them, I am actually looking for a gal who is interested in going with me, maybe between age 18-23, into punk and rock music and knows what fun is. I am also into other bands like fuel, nickelback, hoobastank, etc. I am 23, asian, fun, attractive, fit and knows how to dress. If you are interested, perhaps we can meet somewhere a few days before the concert to see if we click. Well, let me know if you are interested. My email is devmann.lee@gmail.com

To see a picture of me, I have an account in yahoo personal and my username is 'bomberman_1_1'

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

i love simpleplan more then anything in the whole world but i am 13 sorry you have fun i might go with my friend for my 14th birthday they rock on and pierre so hot its not even funny

Guest i love chuck!   
Guest i love chuck!

Simple plan r my favourite band and i just saw them they are soooooo good! i met them after and they'rea ll really really nice! so have fun and enjoy it! :D

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.