#1 bomberman11

bomberman11

Transient

• Patriot
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 09:02 PM

Hi,

This is my 1st posting and hopefully, I might get some responses. I recently just bought 2 tickets for simple plan concert in DC but suddenly, my friend has to go somewhere else and so she could not make it. Since I can't refund them, I am actually looking for a gal who is interested in going with me, maybe between age 18-23, into punk and rock music and knows what fun is. I am also into other bands like fuel, nickelback, hoobastank, etc. I am 23, asian, fun, attractive, fit and knows how to dress. If you are interested, perhaps we can meet somewhere a few days before the concert to see if we click. Well, let me know if you are interested. My email is devmann.lee@gmail.com

To see a picture of me, I have an account in yahoo personal and my username is 'bomberman_1_1'

white house christmas ornament

#2 Guest

• Guests

Posted 15 September 2005 - 12:18 PM

i love simpleplan more then anything in the whole world but i am 13 sorry you have fun i might go with my friend for my 14th birthday they rock on and pierre so hot its not even funny

#3 i love chuck!

i love chuck!
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2005 - 08:48 PM

Simple plan r my favourite band and i just saw them they are soooooo good! i met them after and they'rea ll really really nice! so have fun and enjoy it! :D

#4 Guest

• Guests

Posted 07 January 2006 - 11:58 AM

I love simple plan i am thirteen and i live in mo sry though

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

2014 Warren G Harding Christmas Ornament