Washington DC Message Boards

wrong Treatment??? Why???

eninn

But it's enough for Muslims to abstain from alcohol. Laws could not prevent people from drinking alcohol in America (the Prohibition Act failed) but one commandment from God was enough for the companions of the Prophet to spit out the alcohol they had in their mouths when the verse was revealed. And to this day, you will find that many Muslims have never tasted a drop of alcohol.

We're not telling you to not drink alcohol due to the Qur'aan which we believe to be the complete truth. We are saying, however, that we absolutely believe the evil of alcohol outweighs its good. To that end, I am thankful that it is so strongly prohibited in Islaam.

As for the health benefits, we can get loads of antioxidants without resorting to alcohol. We can drink non-intoxicating things that will help our hearts and there's not much of a chance that drinking more than a few glasses will give us hangovers, dehydrate us, harm our livers, make us do stupid things/make stupid decisions, etc.

today

On the 9th day of Thul-Hijjah, the Day of Arafat, the pilgrims stay in Arafat until sunset.

It is also reported that the Prophet, salla Allah-u alaihe wa salam, used to say the following supplication: "There is no deity worthy of worship except Allah, the One without a partner. The dominion and the praise are His and He is powerful over everything." Anas Ibn Malik was asked once how he and his friends used to spend their time while walking from Mina to Arafat in the company of the Prophet, salla Allah-u alaihe wa salam. Anas said: "Some of us used to cry out Talbeyah, others used to glorify Allah the Greatest and the rest used to repeat prayers. Each one of us was free to worship Allah in the way he likes without prejudice or renunciation of his right." Bukhari.

In the vast square plain of Arafat, tears are shed, sins are washed and faults are redressed for those who ask Allah for forgiveness and offer sincere repentance for their wrong doings in the past. Happy is the person who receives the Mercy and Pleasure of Allah on this particular day.

4. Cases of adultery, rape, incest and AIDS are found more among alcoholics According to National Crime Victimization Survey Bureau of

Justice (US Department of Justice) in the year 1996 alone everyday on an average 2,713 rapes took place. The statistics tell us that the majority

of the rapists, were intoxicated while committing the crime. The same is true in cases of molestation. According to statistics, 8% of Americans

commit incest i.e. one in every twelve to thirteen persons in America is involved in incest. Almost all the cases of incest are due to intoxication

7. Alcohol is prohibited in the Hadith The Prophet of Islam Muhammad (peace be upon him) said:

a. In Sunan Ibn-I-Majah Volume 3, Book of Intoxicants, Chapter 30 Hadith No.

3371. Alcohol is the mother of all evils and it is the most shameful of evils. "

b. In Sunan Ibn-I-Majah Volume 3, Book of Intoxicants, Chapter 30 Hadith No.

3392 Anything which intoxicates in a large quantity, is prohibited even in a small

quantity. "Thus there is no excuse for a nip or a tot.

c. Not only those who drink alcohol are cursed but also those who deal with them directly or indirectly are cursed by Allah.

According to Sunan Ibn-I-Majah Volume 3, Book of Intoxicants, Chapter 30 Hadith No. 3380.

It was reported by Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), that Prophet

Muhammad (pbuh) said: God's curse falls on ten groups of people who deal with alcohol. The one who

distills it, the one for whom it has been distilled, the one who drinks it, the one who transports it, the one to who it has been brought, the one

whom serves it, the one who sells it, the one who utilizes money from it, the one who buys it and the one who buys it for someone else

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3i7Vgs4-JQ