DC Message Boards
Sherrysh

Librarian website chat room, any recommendation?

Sherrysh    0
I am a librarian and would like to interact with other librarians or people interested in books. Lately I added a chat room (text chat) that let me add YouTube videos and images. This made users stay longer.
The issue is that I cannot integrate my user base (I have around 1500 users) to the chat room and all need to re-login.
I have checked both RumbleTalk chat and c-box chat but then the lack of 3rd party users integration is a problem, any recommendation?

Luke_Wilbur    5

Facebook is good. Twitter can be complex, but with a little programming and use of hash tags it can be integrated to your own web site.

Where are you located?

Guest Sherrysh   
Guest Sherrysh
Hello there people! Well a lot of my friends said that why I don't simply use Facebook or some Google application and I always need to explain that there is a lot of difference between some google app or Rumbletalk for an instance.

It is different! A lot! It can be completely integrated to your webpage and that is why I decided to start using Rumbletalk. I personally think that it is the best html chat room app in the world.

It is worth trying it, for sure!

2014_03_13_2101.png

Luke_Wilbur    5

If your local feel free to post on DCMessageBoards.com. Thousands of people use it.

I am using it to write on a topic that I am interested in. I have had 30,000 views.

Guest Guest   
Guest Guest

Thanks for your replies. Well I would say that using or at least trying Rumbletalk is very much worth it. They even offer a FREE trial now. It is basically one of the best Community chat

Sherrysh    0
Rumbletalk seems more and more popular.. I really like to see many friends starting with it as well. Anyone embed it to their website? It is really usefull to have it there as a chat application!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.