Washington DC Message Boards

Why I am not declaring Myself as Human Incarnation

dattaswami

Why I am not declaring Myself as Human Incarnation

At the time of departure to Bombay,the devotee asked Swami Why dont you declare yourself clearly that you are the present Human Incarnation?

Swami replied Buddha did not speak even about God and therefore, there is no question of the topic of the human incarnation. Therefore, Buddha was safe. Mohammed denied the concept of human incarnation and declared Himself as only the Messenger of God. Any body can be become Messenger and therefore, Mohammed was also safe. Lord Krishna emphasized on the concept of Human Incarnation through out Gita, but Krishna told that He is the Human Incarnation only to Arjuna and not to any other person. Therefore, Krishna was also safe. Jesus told that He is the Human Incarnation by telling that He and His Father are one and the same. He told this to many people and this news spread everywhere. This statement is in Bible and Bible is His message given to the public. For this statement He was brutally killed. Now, if I state the same in the present time, crucification may not be there due to improved legal atmosphere, but people will laugh at Me and will say that I am mad and should be admitted into a mental hospital. Of course this does not mean that I have accepted and stated that I am the human incarnation. Assuming that I am the Human Incarnation I am telling this. Let this not be taken as My declaration. This only means no human incarnation will declare himself as God after the crucification of Jesus. Since then God is terribly afraid of such declaration. Therefore, even if I am the real human incarnation I will not declare it. If I am not the human incarnation I should not declare it. Therefore, in any case I cannot declare this.

I do not believe that God is afraid of anything. Adonai is the Creator and Destroyer of everything. And Jesus is his only begotten Son.

Before Jesus ascended to heaven he gave a clear message to his disciple.

John 14

14:5 Thomas said, “Lord, we don’t know where you are going. How can we know the way?”

14:6 Jesus replied, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

14:7 If you have known me, you will know my Father too.

• 6 years later...
On 7/18/2013 at 9:37 PM, Luke_Wilbur said:

I do not believe that God is afraid of anything. Adonai is the Creator and Destroyer of everything. And Jesus is his only begotten Son.

Before Jesus ascended to heaven he gave a clear message to his disciple.

John 14

Jesus, the Human Incarnation, said that He will come again. Some people think that He will only come again once and not multiple times! Fantastic! If a relative visits your home for some time and while leaving says that he will come again, does it mean that he will only come again once? When Jesus says “I will come again” it means, He will come again and again in the form of different Human Incarnations, to lift up all devotees. The Incarnation will keep coming again and again untill His work of uplifting devotees is completed. The Gita says that God will come in human form again and again whenever there is a necessity for Him to incarnate (Yadā yadā hi...). Of course, there is a merit even in the misinterpretation that He will come only once. It makes souls take their reformation more seriously. They must urgently get reformed because it is the last-but-one chance to get reformed before the final dissolution of the world. Altogether, these verses indicate that the soul on earth can reach the ultimate divine goal only through the Human Incarnation since the Human Incarnation alone is relevant for humanity.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.