Washington DC Message Boards

I AM The Real Marilyn...Not The Fake One Kenny Lessing Made Up

marilynm97

Well my what an interesting and false post that Kenny Lessing made about me. I AM Marilyn and I guess that you have made others upset with you and now want to try and accuse me of something. Well that is not going to work. However I have done business with Mr Lessing and I never will again! I had problem after problem with the scripts I bought from him right from the get go and had been in touch with him many times about it.

I recently purchased another script from someone else that has one of the exact same scripts I bought from him and guess what? No problems with the script whatsoever and I have been doing this type of business for quite some time and load many different scripts on a regular basis, so I know what I am doing. That was just another one of his excuses why they did not work...he tried to put it off on me doing something wrong.

Oh and just another tidbit...Mr Lessing just called my home at 10:45pm tonight and when I answered he cursed me out and then hung up! He is a "real" professional! NOT! I am putting this in public right here and now to warn you Mr Lessing that if you call my home EVER again and talk crap to me I will file harassment charges on you so fast you will not know what hit you! I have your phone # and time you called on my caller ID so I have the proof. Leave me alone because I have NOT had anything to do with you and do NOT want to ever again. Oh yeah, and by the way...I have not spoke to PayPal so that is another lie, and NO ONE has come to me about any script except my customers that I have done business with and are very happy with my design work. Another lie!

Leave me alone, and maybe you should stop ticking so many people off then you would not have to go around accusing people of things.

Well my what an interesting and false post that Kenny Lessing made about me. I AM Marilyn and I guess that you have made others upset with you and now want to try and accuse me of something. Well that is not going to work. However I have done business with Mr Lessing and I never will again! I had problem after problem with the scripts I bought from him right from the get go and had been in touch with him many times about it.

I recently purchased another script from someone else that has one of the exact same scripts I bought from him and guess what? No problems with the script whatsoever and I have been doing this type of business for quite some time and load many different scripts on a regular basis, so I know what I am doing. That was just another one of his excuses why they did not work...he tried to put it off on me doing something wrong.

Oh and just another tidbit...Mr Lessing just called my home at 10:45pm tonight and when I answered he cursed me out and then hung up! He is a "real" professional! NOT! I am putting this in public right here and now to warn you Mr Lessing that if you call my home EVER again and talk crap to me I will file harassment charges on you so fast you will not know what hit you! I have your phone # and time you called on my caller ID so I have the proof. Leave me alone because I have NOT had anything to do with you and do NOT want to ever again. Oh yeah, and by the way...I have not spoke to PayPal so that is another lie, and NO ONE has come to me about any script except my customers that I have done business with and are very happy with my design work. Another lie!

Leave me alone, and maybe you should stop ticking so many people off then you would not have to go around accusing people of things.

Hi There.

If that is not you, Then how did you know to come right to this place and make this Post?

I am sure that the post is true of you:

http://www.dcmessage...o-trash-people/

You should not lie, It hurts your credit.... I guess what Mr. Lessing Said his post was true. You are a fake and spread lies!

Jimbo

Guest clownfacearts

Thanks for letting me know of this post by email. Yes Marilyn Ali you are the fake person that made that post. Rember you called me like 20 times that day, calling me all kinds of stuff? Remember you said you WOULD MAKE a post on this message board. You said that you called paypal and they said you waited to long... You also said you being doing text ad exchanges for a long time, If that was true, you would have gotten your scripts a long time ago, Just goes to show how little truth you tell.

Jamila Mohammed - REAL name is "Marilyn Ali"

http://www.dcmessage...o-trash-people/

I did not call you at all today, Stop your lies.

You also said: NO ONE has come to me about any script except my customers that I have done business with and are very happy with my design work.

well if no one has come to you about anything then how do you have a customers, If NO ONE has come to you? Looks like that you had a few bad ones. Matter fact one of them contacted me a while back to help them set up the script, Because they said you did not know what you was doing. They got my contact from the read me file you sent them with the script, Good thing because I saved you a charge back from paypal. You are welcome. I did not have to help them, as They did not buy anything from me, nor host with me, but I did, Kinda sad when a person know everything, cant do anything to help.. So in all your years of knowing what you are doing, I guess you still need years to learn.

I must also agree with Jimbo, If that was not you, How did you know to come here so fast??? I guess you have been caught in a lie... LOL.

Kenny Lessing

• 6 months later...