2016 White House Christmas Ornament Collection

Official 2012 White House Christmas Ornament Has Been Released!

white house ornament President William Taft holiday decorations white house christmas ornament The White House

4 replies to this topic

#1 WhiteHouseOrnament

WhiteHouseOrnament
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2012 - 04:01 AM

The NEW 2012 White House Christmas Ornament is Here!

The official 2012 White House Christmas Ornament honors the William Taft, the twenty-seventh President of the United States. The ornament showcases President Taft and his wife riding in the first automobile used by the White House to transport the Commander-in-Chief and the First Family.

The seven-passenger, steam-powered automobile was the first of its kind to replace the horse-drawn carriage that transported all the previous Presidents. The green-colored White Motor Company's Model M automobile was complete with the Great Seal of the United States and was chauffeured by George H. Robinson.

President Taft was known for his love of manufacturing and inventions so it was only fitting that he was the President to introduce the first automobile to the White House in 1909.

The Official 2012 White House William Taft Christmas Ornament is available at White House Christmas Ornament.

Posted Image

white house christmas ornament

#2 Stevens Family

Stevens Family
  • Guests

Posted 11 May 2012 - 04:20 AM

Is the new ornament double sided like that last few White House Christmas ornaments?

#3 WhiteHouseOrnament

WhiteHouseOrnament
  • Guests

Posted 15 May 2012 - 09:42 AM

The ornament is double sided. One one side you will see President Taft riding in the automobile with the words, "Christmas 2012" written on the side of the car. The other side of the ornament shows the First Lady with the words, "The White House."

White House Christmas Ornament is also now having a preferred customer special.

Save time and money this holiday season by purchasing the 2010-2012 White House Ornament Gift Set.
This highly collectible set showcases 2010, 2011, and 2012 Official White House Ornaments series. Three different presidents are honored; William McKinley, Theodore Roosevelt, and William Howard Taft. We are offering a special price discount when purchasing this ornament set to our loyal patrons. White House Christmas Ornaments make great corporate gifts and are treasured family keepsakes.

SALE PRICE: $55.00
SAVE $23.00 OFF NORMAL PRICE

Posted Image

To purchase this Official White House Ornament Gift Set visit us at:

www.WhiteHouseChristmasOrnament.com

#4 Marie

Marie
  • Guests

Posted 10 August 2012 - 07:48 AM

That is a really nice looking ornament. Good price on the set.

#5 Molly Saunders

Molly Saunders
  • Guests

Posted 24 August 2012 - 04:30 AM

I am looking to run a White House Ornament Fundraiser for my daughter's school but have never taken the lead on this before. I know other schools in the area have had successful school fundraisers with these beautiful ornaments and I am hoping we can raise money for my daughter's elementary school.

Does anyone have any advice as how to get started? When should we start getting volunteers to help? How much money can a school expect to raise with a White House ornament fundraiser? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: white house ornament, President William Taft, holiday decorations, white house christmas, ornament, The White House

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

2014 Warren G Harding Christmas Ornament