Washington DC Message Boards

Participants needed for Fibromyalgia Study

Guest FMResearcher

Guest FMResearcher

** ATTENTION - RESEARCH PARTICIPANTS NEEDED **

1. Are you a woman who has been diagnosed with fibromyalgia?

2. Are you at least 18 years of age or older?

If you answered yes to these 2 questions, your participation is needed to help expand our understanding of the impact that early childhood experiences may have on fibromyalgia symptoms in adulthood.

My name is Nichole A. Duarte and I am currently collecting data for my dissertation study. My study is an investigation of the impact of childhood experiences on fibromyalgia symptoms in adulthood.

The following link is an invitation for you to participate in my study. If you are interested in participating, please click on the link below and complete the online survey.

The online survey will take approximately 20 minutes to complete. The study is completely confidential and only the researcher will have access to the information from the online survey. All of the information that you provide in the survey will be secure and kept confidential through a password protected and encrypted web-based system. In appreciation for your time and effort, you will earn at least 1 entry (2 entries if you complete all of the survey questions) into a raffle for a $100.00 cash prize.

Click on the following direct link to the online survey (or copy and paste this link into your browser): https://alliant.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eDtdWPbVfl279pq

Alternatively you can email the researcher to request a link to the online survey at fibromyalgiastudy2011@gmail.com

Should you have any questions regarding this study, or you have any technical difficulties accessing the online survey, please contact Nichole A. Duarte at (310) 592-9937 between the hours of 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday, for more information (please leave your email address or phone number when leaving a message).

Feel free to forward this email to friends, family members, or colleagues who may be interested in participating in this study.

Thank you in advance for your time, your participation is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Nichole A. Duarte, M.A., BCIA-C

Clinical Psychology Ph.D. Program

California School of Professional Psychology

Alliant International University, San Diego