2016 White House Christmas Ornament Collection

Gone With the Wind, The Movie

8 replies to this topic

#1 Trish

Trish
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2011 - 05:17 PM

Just watched one of the most heart wrenching movies. I wish I could find a man like Rhett. I need a little scandal in my life.

white house christmas ornament

#2 Tammy

Tammy
  • Guests

Posted 26 February 2011 - 05:40 PM

Reading Scarlett the sequel to Gone With the Wind... I like how Rhett is too soft in this story.

#3 Judith82

Judith82
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2011 - 05:09 AM

There is no chivalry anymore <_<

#4 PrettyDiva

PrettyDiva
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2011 - 11:43 AM

I absolutely fell in love with the book. All that Scarlett knows and takes for granted, disappears. That flows with my life.

#5 Missy in CA

Missy in CA
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2011 - 03:47 PM

GONE WITH THE WIND JUST RECOGNIZED AT THE ACADEMY AWARDS!!! I did not know the picture won the first Oscar. Yea!!!

#6 PrettyDiva

PrettyDiva
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2011 - 09:05 AM

I really thought that the Oscar's was a classy event. I would love to attend to see all those gorgeous gowns. Some of them were quite stunning.

#7 ArmyBrat

ArmyBrat
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:52 AM

There is no chivalry anymore <_<

That died when we stopped taking pride in what who we are and what we do. Everything I read and see nowdays is done with little thought or pride. My DVD is not even made here in the States.

#8 Comprimised US Integrity

Comprimised US Integrity
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:42 AM

The trend of late is for the masses to have, in their greed, agreed with the character of Rhett Butler, when he exclaimed: "...I don't give a damn!"

This kind of selfishness really has to stop. Our young people need to STAND UP and set the example by insisting on Patriotism and Integrity as a way of life that can be seen half way around the globe, just as it once was.

Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 Shane

Shane
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:00 AM

Thought you might want to se this. Awesome Gone With the Tour in Atlanta on LivingnSocial. Only available for 19 more hours. http://www.livingsoc...h-the-wind-tour

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

2014 Warren G Harding Christmas Ornament