3 replies to this topic

#1 myselfeneye

myselfeneye

Transient

• Patriot
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:09 AM

Valentine's Day is just around the corner, and although we can just as easily use celebrating Valentine's Day after it's over as an excuse to meet, I'd like to get things in motion a little bit more quickly than that. See, I've been having a tough time meeting someone around here, understandably, and I think I've come to the right place. I have a thing for those who stand over six feet tall (close is fine, I know it's extremely rare), but let's not let that get in the way if we have something in common and the potential to click, right?

I'm a native of Fairfax who enjoys making forays into DC when I have a good enough reason. I mean, I've taken the District for granted for a while now, but I love it whenever I'm there. I'm pretty laid back by nature, so I tend to make my own fun unless my friends call me. I enjoy a good cup of coffee, all kinds of food, books, movies and possess a vast, size-of-Texas music collection which covers pretty much every country, era, instrument, language and style imaginable. I'm still working on expanding it, but it's pretty versatile already.

I'm pursuing a career as a professional writer, and NO, I don't want to kill myself and YES, I do bring home a weekly paycheck...just...not from the writing quite yet. I've completed a novel, so now it's just a matter of time before it's published, a goal which I am actively engaged in accomplishing.

I'm honest, hardworking and I look for a good laugh in all of my conversations, but I know when to be completely serious.

Hopefully you've made it this far (come on...I may be a writer and all, but I didn't type THAT much), and hopefully you're a quirky, funny, easygoing tall chick who's into good guys who are a little difficult to define. That sentence is a mouthful, isn't it? Well when you're finished chewing on it, go ahead and send me an email. It might turn out to be the beginning of a beautiful long-term relationship! My email address is myselfeneye@gmail.com.

white house christmas ornament

#2 Tonya

Tonya
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2011 - 07:43 AM

I am short, so I am not the type of girl you are looking for. The problem is guys are visual and women are mental. Good luck!

#3 myselfeneye

myselfeneye

Transient

• Patriot
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:24 PM

Well how short are you? I like very short as well...you're right, though, mostly. Except women are pretty picky about height too.

#4 jelin

jelin
  • Guests

Posted 06 March 2011 - 02:33 AM

Hello
My name is miss Jelin,i am looking for a new friend i saw your profile today at (kolkata.quikr.com) and became interested in you,i
will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email
address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email

address (Jelin_baby@yahoo.ca)

I believe we can move from here.I am waiting for
your mail to my email address (Jelin_baby@yahoo.ca) Remember the distance, color or age
does not matter but love matters allot in life Please reply me with my email

Jelin

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

2014 Warren G Harding Christmas Ornament