Washington DC Message Boards

Kenneth Robert Lessing JR. of the Real-time Traffic Network is in Federal Trouble!

Guest Robert Davis

Guest Robert Davis

This report is about a person that is a theif and a abuser of his wife and children.

My name is Chris Davis and on the date of December 9, 2009, Kenneth Robert Lessing JR. who owns the Real-Time-Network took it upon himself to try and steer his wife of almost 14 years, his Daughter who was only 3 years old at the time and himself into oncoming traffic.

He was stopped from doing this and when the family finally reached their home he began to beat and strangle his wife in front of his daughter.

He was arrested a couple of days later after he turned himself in to the police of Charlotte, NC.

After this was done, his wife had called me, Chris Davis, because I was his partner in the Web Hosting Business, and asked me to help her and her children leave him before he got out of jail.

After providing me with the police reports and photos of her and the bruises and statements from her children, I decided to help.

I helped her sell the websites of which all of the real time traffic network was in her name.

She got a restraining order against him and has been back and forth to court because of his abuse.

After this had cooled down a little, Kenney had set his sites on me and my marketing campaigns and my online businesses saying that they were all scams and trying to ruin me on the internet because he is angry with me about helping his wife and children escape him.

This is the truth and if anyone doubts it, I can provide links to his arrest records and give you a public record link that will show his record dating back to 1991 to 2009. His record is all of thefts and abuse and most of them are felonies.

He has lied and manipulated his way back to many many unknowing people trusting him by his tactics and lies.

He was banned from Ebay for life because he was going around to other sellers and trying to bully them into getting off of Ebay and was involved in a Baseball Card scam that resulted in over $10,000 and this too can be proven by Ebay.

He was also involved in a federal mail insurance fraud case that is under investigation at this time by the FBI.

I work for the Department Of Defense and I am working with them to put him in the Federal Prison where he belongs.

Just of late he is trying to bully other hosting companies that host text ad exchanges into giving their business up by manipulating false Emails as well as other things just trying to get rid of the competition.

He is one for picking on the weak of these people because Dorothy of Laurel Hosting, has cancerJerry Hines who owns many text ad exchanges is close to 80 and has Lukemia, and I am blind.

If this was really a "stand Up" man of any sort or stretch of the imagination, he would not do this to people of this caliber.

This is a pathetic show of a Human Being and is truly sick and twisted.

EVERYONE must stop this monster and expose him for who and what he really is!

If there is any doubt of these charges that I am making about the legal aspect of everything, I can provide public documents which cover his record, court proceedings and anything that you may have a question or doubt about...

Here are the links for his criminal record and his arrest record:

http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=239294

and the other:

Do an inmate search on Lessing, Kenneth and view the charges at:

http://mcsowebsvr.co.mecklenburg.nc.us/inmatesearch/inmate_search.asp

Any Doubts?

Thank you,

Chris Davis

Guest Kenny Lessing Jr

from chrisdavisonline@gmail.com

to Kenny Lessing <kennysadex@gmail.com>

date Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 10:31 PM

subject How?

mailed-by gmail.com

signed-by gmail.com

hide details Jun 28

How does it feel to be a worthless sh* bag that no

body believes? Especially your probation officer... We are all building a case

that is going to land your stupid coward ass back in jail for filing false

reports to a federal institution... Me, Laurel Hosting, Gene Baker, Tina Morgan

Donna Rich and a hell of a lot more... I told you not to doubt the D.O.D. there

is pictures of you in the post office doing the insurance scams... Ys BIG

Federal crime and you are gone!!!

BYE BYE and GOOD F**KING

RIDDANCE!!!!

Guest The Real Kenneth Robert Le

To view more of Mr. Chris Davis Lies Please see:

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/kenneth-robert-lessing-jr-is-a-cheat-and-a-fraud-c392227.html

To See his scams:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet-fraud/robert-chris-davis-m/robert-chris-davis-mjahostin-3ac64.htm

http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet-marketing-companies/robert-chris-davis-m/robert-chris-davis-mjahostin-ac76b.htm

Sorry Chris, you must be Exposed for your scams and Lies.

from chrisdavisonline@gmail.com

to kennysadex@gmail.com

date Sat, Jun 19, 2010 at 9:50 AM

mailed-by gmail.com

signed-by gmail.com

hide details Jun 19

You pulled that bullcrap for the last time buddy.

I hate to tell you but I'm working for the Department of Defense and I was letting well enough alone with you and all of that childish bullcrap and even let people run ads for your sites through my sites because if it was making them money or getting them whatever they needed it was fine, but you fraked up once again as usual, I knew it was only a matter of time...

I can track anything from anywhere and if you think redirects and masking helped you, you will see soon that it didn't...

I even let Robyn Assholeberry and Dee join my site and some "stranger" that I knew who it was join as well...

Guess what, you can't bullcrap and manipulate your way out of your frak ups anymore and now you did it again.

Don't try and act stupid like you usually do you pathetic petty little man...

You will be getting a visit very fraking soon so you better get ready...

Call your buddys and all the dumbasses that believe you and your bullcrap and tell them more crap like you always do but when your ass is handed back to you, you stupid mother fraker, you will know who not to frak with...

Don't act like you don't know what I am talking about either... You have been traced and guess what? You did it while at your Mom's and they are now fraked too because of you, you fraking pathetic frak up.

You will find out exactly what I mean and I GUARANTEE it will be soon!

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE On Kenny Lessing!

Today, December 12, 2010, a judge decided, with all of the evidence that was brought forward to her, that Lindy, his Wife and 3 children were granted a PERMANANT Order of Protection against this monster.

They are being relocated to an undisclosed location because of the danger of them all from this very dangerous man and the true harm that he has presented these people in the past.

(You will be getting a copy very soon Mr. Lessing) You were served papers for a court summons on the 19th of November and the court date was the 23rd of November and then continued until today which you did not show up for court.

Another word to the wise (unwise), there was two different Private Investigators hired and you want to talk about being unfaithful, you need to check yourself again and realize what you will do if you try and do anything in Family Court. You know exactly what I am talking about... If you think that messing with Allison because her family has money, you can't fight the evidence, plus several participants have stepped forward to testify against you for being unfaithful over the years... Yes, fight fire with fire and you can't whine and cry about the mistakes you yourself have made... You have lost before you even started...

Remember, this restraining order is FOREVER and you will NEVER be able to harm these beautiful people again!

• 1 month later...
Guest Kenneth Robert Lessing Jr.

Wow Chris a Year Later and you still have nothing better to do then stalk me? I guess since you burned your bridges in the text ad world, You have nothing better to do!

• 2 months later...
Guest KennyLessingJr

wHY IS THIS REPORT EVEN ON HERE.

CHRIS DAVIS IS NOT A CUSTOMER. MATTER OF FACT CHRIS DAVIS LOGED INTO A SERVER AS WELL AS DOMAIN ACCOUNT THAT DID NOT BELOG TO HIM WITH THE AID OF LINDY LESSING TO STEAL ACCOUNT OF WEB SITES. AS FAR AS EBAY GOES, CHRIS YOU LIE SO VERY MUCH. HERE IS M A LINK TO MY EBAY ABOUT ME PAGE http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=kennethrobertlessingjr JUST DO A SEARCH FOR ABOUT ME PAGES ON EBAY, MY ID IS kennethrobertlessingjr YOU SEE PERFECT UP TO DATE EBAY.

IT IS SAD THE RIP OFF REPORT PEOPLE WILL LET PEOPLE POST CRAP HERE LIKE THIS.

CHRIS WE WAS NEVER PANTHERS, I ONLY HELPED YOU BECAUSE I FELT BAD FOR YOU. SO MANY PEOPLE DISLIKED YOU, I SEE WHY, AS SO MANY OTHER POSTED REPORTS HERE ON THIS SITE THAT YOU RIPPED OFF IN THE PAST, I GUESS YOU SEE THIS SITE IS A GREAT WAY TO DO HARM TO PEOPLE. CHRIS THERE WAS NEVER ANY STATEMENTS, YOU DID NOT JUST DECIDE TO HELP. SAVED PASSWORDS ARE A doggess, THE STEALING OF THE WEB SITES WAS PLANED OUT BEFORE DEC 8, GET YOUR DATES CORRECT IF YOU ARE GONNA TELL LIES.

IF THE FBI WAS INVOLVED THEY WOULD BE AT MY DOOR, JUST ONE MORE LIE YOU HAVE MADE UP, IF I SCAMMED EBAY DO BAD THE FBI WAS TO GET INVOLVED, DO YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE A EBAY ACCOUNT? NO NOT REALLY, JUST ONE MORE OF YOUR LIES.

ONCE AGAIN, CHRIS DAVIS TO HAVE JUST MADE UP SOMETHING TO HURT A PERSON.

Guest KennyLessingJr

wHY IS THIS REPORT EVEN ON HERE. I GUESS THE EX-WIFES NEW BOYFRIEND HAS MENTAL ISSUES?

CHRIS DAVIS IS NOT A CUSTOMER. MATTER OF FACT CHRIS DAVIS LOGGED INTO A SERVER AS WELL AS DOMAIN ACCOUNT THAT DID NOT BELOG TO HIM WITH THE AID OF LINDY LESSING TO STEAL ACCOUNT OF WEB SITES. AS FAR AS EBAY GOES, CHRIS YOU LIE SO VERY MUCH. HERE IS M A LINK TO MY EBAY ABOUT ME PAGE http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=kennethrobertlessingjr JUST DO A SEARCH FOR ABOUT ME PAGES ON EBAY, MY ID IS kennethrobertlessingjr YOU SEE PERFECT UP TO DATE EBAY.

IT IS SAD THE RIP OFF REPORT PEOPLE WILL LET PEOPLE POST CRAP HERE LIKE THIS.

CHRIS WE WAS NEVER PANTHERS, I ONLY HELPED YOU BECAUSE I FELT BAD FOR YOU. SO MANY PEOPLE DISLIKED YOU, I SEE WHY, AS SO MANY OTHER POSTED REPORTS HERE ON THIS SITE THAT YOU RIPPED OFF IN THE PAST, I GUESS YOU SEE THIS SITE IS A GREAT WAY TO DO HARM TO PEOPLE. CHRIS THERE WAS NEVER ANY STATEMENTS, YOU DID NOT JUST DECIDE TO HELP. SAVED PASSWORDS ARE A doggess, THE STEALING OF THE WEB SITES WAS PLANED OUT BEFORE DEC 8, GET YOUR DATES CORRECT IF YOU ARE GONNA TELL LIES.

IF THE FBI WAS INVOLVED THEY WOULD BE AT MY DOOR, JUST ONE MORE LIE YOU HAVE MADE UP, IF I SCAMMED EBAY DO BAD THE FBI WAS TO GET INVOLVED, DO YOU THINK I WOULD HAVE A EBAY ACCOUNT? NO NOT REALLY, JUST ONE MORE OF YOUR LIES.

ONCE AGAIN, CHRIS DAVIS TO HAVE JUST MADE UP SOMETHING TO HURT A PERSON.

• 1 month later...
Guest Chris Davis

Panthers? Try and use a spell check there Bozo and maybe people can understand you... I am not the one with the 200 mile long record and I am legitimately working for the Department Of Defense. I honestly do not care what you think after what you did to your Wife and Kids. It will come back to you no matter how hard you try and throw things that are very trivial out there and that is a guaranteed promise. You are trying to act like an upstanding person but I hate to tell you Kenny, you are not and the records show it. If there is any doubt on what he has done and why he actually has the LIFETIME restraining order on him just look up the public records for Florida and look up this pig's name and you will see. The documents, the names and the pictures of what he did. Stop trying to act like you are the victim and grow up!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest KennyLessingJr

Ex-wife new boyfriend is Still making untrue and harmful statements about Kenny Lessing

Still almost a year and a have, This Scum Bag is still Trying to Hurt My reputation by Making untrue and harmful statements about me. I Guess once a loser always a loser!

Better Readings are at:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet-fraud/robert-chris-davis-m/robert-chris-davis-mjahostin-3ac64.htm

and at:

http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet-marketing-companies/robert-chris-davis-m/robert-chris-davis-mjahostin-ac76b.htm

Looks like he Ripped off more then one person in the PAST!

Anybody that is reading this that really cares, here is just proof of one of his lies:

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=kennethrobertlessingjr

• 1 month later...
Guest Richard

ebay name is Robert Lessing JR, NOT YOUR REAL NAME>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TRYING TO HIDE AS USUUAL

Kenneth Robert Lessing Jr. The ebay account in question is for Kenneth not your brother Robert.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest KennyLessingJr

kennethrobertlessingjr ( 124Feedback score is 100 to 499) About Me

Get your facts Correct Richard. I dont have a bother named Robert, STOP LIES!

You are just a trying to post lies.

It does not say Robert. You should click more and Lie less.

http://members.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=kennethrobertlessingjr

Make sure you click the link.

Guest Guest

DEMAND TO CEASE AND DESIST

Dear Richard Perkins

This letter is with regard to a number of electronically mailed (e-mail) Solo Ad documents that have been initiated by you to a variety of individuals & members that contain defamatory information about me These documents are dated July 8, 2011 ( solo email ads D&D SUPERSOLO NETWORK ); (PLATINUM SUPERSOLO NETWORK)JULY 7, 2011; JULY 10 2011;(UNIQUE TEXT ADS SOLO) you are unreasonably, substantially, and seriously interfering with my privacy with respect to communicating the contents of the aforesaid communications. Your communications are also defamatory and malicious which, if proven in a court of law, would subject you to money damages. Additionally, in my opinion, you are intentionally interfering with advantageous relations. a person who interferes with another's business for the purpose of compelling present or prospective customers to withhold their patronage is responsible for the harmful consequences. All the foregoing may render you liable for damages suffered as a result.

Unless you immediately cease and desist from communicating these defamatory and damaging comments regarding myself Kenny Lessing I will file a law suit against you for invasion of privacy and defamation and I will immediately seek a Preliminary Injunction enjoining and restraining you from making any further defamatory comments or communication regarding . I will further seek to have you assessed for all court costs, including legal fees, related to this matter.

I am further directing you that under no circumstances are you to have any communications with myself Kenny Lessing a

Your cooperation in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Kenny Lessing Jr

Guest Guest

Here is what Richard Perkins Posted on a his web site.

Please read carefully. as he did everything he claimed he would not do.

This was posted inside his site: http://text-ads.info

And is Posted legal Slander.

Kenneth Lessing Jr.

The Truth: Kenny Lessing Jr.

Promo Code at the Bottom Of This

Page For A FREE Solo Ad.

I have had the unfortunate pleasure of having a run-in with Mr. Kenny Lessing Jr of Real-Time Traffic Network. He wanted to tell me how I need to have original websites and that I should not copy his, in his own broken and misspelled english. In doing a little more research on this man I have come to the conclusion that I do not want to have anything to do with him, he is a documented thief and violent criminal. He has been suspected and accused of trying to intimidate others that have been in competition with him in the hosting industry and has been accused and convicted of violent crimes that are documented by the state he lives in. If you do any business at all with him you are putting yourself in danger. Buyer beware.

I have posted links to his felonious activities here on this site because I believe people deserve to know the people they are dealing with. To see what he has been convicted of, since 1991 in North Carolina, click this link: Kenneth Robert Lessing Jr.'s Criminal Conviction Record. To see his arrest record in Mecklenburg, County, the county he lives in, you can click here: Office of The Sheriff. Do a search on Lessing, Kenneth then click on one of the two results then click charges, you will be surprised.

Here is the entire drama as it unfolded:

Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 8:12 PM

To: rwperkinsjr@gmail.com

Subject: Message from www.gottextads.com Sunday, July 3, 2011, 10:12 pm

From kenny lessing,

Date: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 10:12 pm

http://gottextads.info was taken along before your dot come.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 6:06 AM, Richard Perkins <rwperkinsjr@gmail.com> wrote:

I never saw your .info and did not get the idea or copy it from you... That�s for sure.

If you want to see other sites then maybe visit http://text-ads.info, which is the site I am currently promoting, http://mymassivelist.info which was my very first ad exchange, http://traffic-hero.info which I plan on starting to promote very soon, http://massive-traffic.info which I am giving away in a referral contest on text-ads.info, http://traffic-bite.info which my wife will soon be promoting, http://traffic-hunters.info which I have plans for in the very near future.

The very last thing I would do is copy Kenny Lessing Jr., believe me. I was unaware that the .info was taken as I prefer .com anyway since it is a much more recognized URL extension but have opted for some .info�s because of the price differences.

You registered gottextads.info in March and I registered the .com in April, that is not �long before.�

As far as one of a kind site, it looks nothing like your site and of course the got text ads brought to mind got milk? You know?

Your talking characters are annoying but I did not write you complaining. Plus what are you worried about? You have multiple sites for sale and multiple sites you are running that boast over 10,000 members. I am not a threat to you... yet.

I�ll tell you what Kenny, if you want the .com I will trade it to you for a �Surf and Text 2� script. I would rather have a script that has Full Page Login ads but I can make do with the lesser script you are offering on your site. I am not trying to compete with you in anyway what so ever so it would probably be in your best interest to go ahead and get this domain from me or if you just want to buy it from me I will sell it for $100.00 sent to my paypal account (contact me for my paypal email as I do not publish it), your choice.

If you do not want to trade I will continue the way I have been. I don�t have 10,000 members but I will get there over time, and more. I am here to stay and will not back down so you can work with me in a friendly manner, which your communication was not in a friendly tone, or we can work against each other, it�s your choice.

I have over 20 years experience on the internet and when my marketing financing comes through so I can promote the way I want to, SEO, adwords, etc., I will be a force in this industry, mark my words. I don�t do matrix or PTC crap but as a long time traffic exchange surfer that sees the benefits of text/solo ad exchanges I am going to do as many of them as I can. Again, we can work together or not, no matter to me, I haven�t seen one referral from your network anyway but plenty from others using D&D, Kiwi, regular site solos and banners of many other ad exchanges.

If you want to make a deal let me know, my contact details are below.

Cordially,

Richard W. Perkins, Jr.

Admin/Owner

http://text-ads.info

575-538-5065

richard@text-ads.info

richard@rwpcs.com

rwperkinsjr@gmail.com

Yahoo: rwperkinsjr

Twitter: rwperkinsjr

Facebook: rwperkinsjr

Google Talk: rwperkinsjr

Linkedin: rwperkinsjr

P.S. I do not only do solo ad exchanges I also do other sites such as http://northernnmland.com, http://postthread.com, http://voxcominc.com, http://eternalpowerusa.com, http://lvtc.com and more including my full time business repairing computers in Southern New Mexico at http://rwpcs.com

Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 9:34 AM

To: Richard Perkins

Subject: Re: Message from www.gottextads.com Sunday, July 3, 2011, 10:12 pm

HI Richard,

Good Luck with out dated script and site names that simmlier to others, I guess with a crappy script you need to do that?

I did not notice that the Site names you listed are dot info, Was the gottextads.info already taken that is because you put it on the Dot Com?

I guess so.

Really I dont care what you think say, from, it is just a moral thing I guess. I have more then you. And I know I am jerk.

20 Years online? Wow thats a long time, You should have a huge site, I am not been at it that long, BUt I listings are so much bigger then yours.

Anyway man good luck, you need all the luck you can get!

Kenny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 4:08 PM, Richard Perkins <rwperkinsjr@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Kenny,

Wow you are a jerk.

Yes, 20 years making money online but not in this industry, about three months here and most of it has been coding the script to my needs and if your writing and spelling skills are what they seem to be I wish you luck. Trust me I will have a new script soon and it will not come from you since yours are obviously outdated too and you are selling them to people, let�s talk about morals.

If you notice most of the sites I manage and host are .com except the sites I have done for the solo industry so far and that is because the price was so much cheaper for .info�s. I never even checked for gottextads.info to tell the God�s honest truth, I checked for .com�s and if they were taken I opted for the lower quality, less recognized and cheaper .info�s.

In doing a little more searching on you I came across A LOT of information that the rest of this industry needs to know about.. A LOT!

Mr. Kenneth Robert Lessing Jr., 37 of Charlotte, NC, let�s talk a little more about morals, or maybe I will just ask Chris Davis, Dorothy, Jerry, Gene Baker, Tina Morgan, Donna Rich and others a little more about you and speak again about morals. Maybe I will expose the DOC records of your felonies against people, theft and larceny. You are a documented thief and abuser and you want to hammer me about morals? You have some nerve dude, some nerve.

I don�t have cancer or leukemia and I�m not blind. I will not stand down. Again, mark my words. This industry does not need people like you praying on them and scamming them and I will join the forces to make sure you do not get to my members.

Try to intimidate and abuse me punk. You have met your match, slander me and I will sue your ass in U.S. District Court.

Spell Check moron, check into it.

Happy 4th of July, I hope you are enjoying it without your family.

Cordially,

Richard W. Perkins, Jr.

Admin/Owner

575-538-5065

richard@text-ads.info

richard@rwpcs.com

rwperkinsjr@gmail.com

Then he tried to call me, when I did not answer he replied with this:

Monday, July 04, 2011 2:55 PM

Anywhere you search to buy a domain name, the Dot info pull up. I guess you are blind and did not see it. It don't really matter, I just want to point it to you, in-case you are blind.

Slander you, Why would I waste my time? I are treathing me for something I did not do? Wow talk about jumping the gun?

Why the Name Calling? After 20 years of online your sites have such a poor membership is what I was saying. I really dont care what you read about me, About can post anything they want.

You got my Number call me back, I need to know all about a person that knows everything in 3 months!

I am having a great 4th by the way. Making Money and have a nice time.

I hope you dont talk to your wife the way you speak to people on line and call them names. Do you call your wife the names you called me?

She is gonna help you run the text ad exchanges. At least show some love and buy her a real script.

You asked me to trade script, for your site, so you thought it was a better script and not outdated at all.

I dont understand people like you. Times must be really rough for you guys.

When you are ready to step up to the big times, Check out my script store.

Have a nice life.

I wish you many, many sign ups. You need all the luck you can get.

--

Thanks!

Kenny Lessing Jr.

Call Me anytime:

Network Real Time:

http://networkrealtime.com

Web Sites: Sale, Hosting, Scripts and more:

http://realtimescriptstore.com/

Jul 4, 2011 at 6:27 PM, Richard Perkins <rwperkinsjr@gmail.com> wrote:

Kenny,

Sorry I missed your call, I was enjoying my wife�s company.

I am not blind, I mentioned that in my last communication with you, the question is are you? No, I am not blind at all I was able to read the NCDOC documents that are publicly available about you. Read them very well as a matter of fact, Abuse on a woman, larceny, car theft, yes I read them well, I am very versed in the English language.

Don�t expect a call from me Mr. Lessing I have nothing to say to a felonious person like you. You attacked me from the very beginning and now I will retaliate. Maybe you are right about the name calling, that may have been unprofessional, but in my defense I was very upset about a man that is a documented abuser and thief questioning my morals and integrity.

Unfortunately I am one of the 13 million Americans that worked their asses off legitimately and lost. I busted my butt in a small mining company for 13 years and worked my way from Laborer to Operations Manager. I don�t rip people off, like you have been accused of, to make my money and I still have a family to pay for, unlike you do, so I don�t have quite enough liquid cash, at this time, to buy the script that I would like or to pay honest people like Roger Hoover to do mods for me but I am smart enough to repair and rewrite anything I need in order to make my script able to get the job done. Your script, that you are immorally selling to others, is only a slight upgrade from the one I am currently using because it has a few more features. I will write and code what I need to make sure I offer full value to my members and when I turn a profit, which I will, I will put that back into my sites to make damn sure I am in line with the rest of the industry. I�m sure if you ran your server with PHP errors turned on it would be just as �crappy� as any other junk out there, unless it has been fixed by Mr. Hoover, then I am sure it is fine.

I have always been a designer and coder so my marketing skills may not be up to par with the rest of the industry but I am a quick study. I will learn and prevail as I always have and I will do it with honor and honesty, can you say the same? You, in my opinion are the equivalent to a car salesmen, saying anything to separate people from their money.

Mr. Lessing, as far as �anybody can write anything� about you, you are right but... I am not just reading things about you posted by �anybody,� I am reading things about you posted by the North Carolina Department of Corrections and your local courts. These people have nothing to gain by posting lies about you and it only backs up the other things I am reading about you that Chris Davis and others are saying. This also explains why your sites were down for a few days not long ago, I was wondering what was going on.

I will also NEVER buy a script from you... EVER, get that straight and I have already started a campaign to expose your felonious ways to the rest of our industry, they deserve to know your recent activities. Also get it straight that you initiated contact with me, attacking me, I only replied to your claims that I need original websites, you should take your own advise as all of your sites look like the others. You could have approached me with more intelligence and professionalism and this all would have never happened. You have heard the phrase, �You get more bees with honey,� I am sure.

Feel free to reply as I really enjoy deciphering your communications. If a guy like you can be in �the big time� then I will be a shoe in and I am quite sure other people in our industry will enjoy a copy of this entire drama, as it will be very eye opening for them. Your attempt to incite a reaction from me by mentioning my wife only goes to show why I have one and you don�t. She is very beautiful and intelligent is not going to �help� me but she is going to run her own, that I am building for her, because she is seeing the success I am enjoying in a very short period of time.

As far as many many sign-ups? I will also enjoy those, believe me, and I will know that I have gotten them with honestly and good value. I strive to offer good value to my members. I have had comments already on how they appreciate someone that finally �tells it like it is� which tells me I am doing things right.

Thanks for your concern of me enjoying my life. I will defiantly enjoy watching my kids grow up and growing old with the woman I love. I can not think of anything better in this life than being able to do that and it is my goal to keep them comfortable and happy, warm and safe, nestled in their own beds in our quiet little community.

Now I am off to enjoy this beautiful Fourth of July, Independence Day as it were, with my family. We are going to do a little picnic and watch the fireworks together. Sometimes family needs to be what gives you pleasure, not just making money and maybe this has opened my eyes to that fact as I do not want to turn out like you, Mr. Lessing. When I first entered this industry, three months ago, I thought you were a success because you had so many sites operating, funny how things behind the scenes really are isn�t it?

Cordially,

Richard W. Perkins, Jr.

Admin/Owner

575-538-5065

richard@text-ads.info

richard@rwpcs.com

rwperkinsjr@gmail.com

Sunday, July 3, 2011, 10:12 pm

HI Richard,

Have fun making yourself look like a ass, People like you just end up hurting themselves in the long run.

Trust me the wife stabs don't bother me. I wanted her to leave a long time.

Just Wondering what a cow has to with a text ad exchange? Don't worry about, Thinking out load, Don't understand why people try to be cute, I guess that is why it only has 17 members.

Thanks for pointing out to me that you will never buy a script for me!

Please do not contact me again!

Please do not call me!

Please do not email me!

You are great in English so go ahead.

Kenny

Tuesday, July 5, 2011 7:12 PM

Kenny Lessing wrote:

You are going to jail buddy

Tuesday, July 5, 201110:05 PM

I�ll make sure I post this message you left too Mr. Lessing. Too bad when the truth comes out. You should have thought of that before you did the things you did.

I have done nothing to go to jail for. Slander is NOT telling the truth about someone, I am only letting the world know who you really are.

And let�s talk about calling names.... You really are a piece of work.

So the next email I send will detail your call and my site will now include a .mp3 of the message you left me for all to hear, it only goes to show the man you really are. Did you talk to your wife that way Mr. Lessing? Is that why she is now with Chris Davis? I am not afraid of you, I just don�t have time for you and honestly I was not home. Some of us have a life.

By the way... be proud of yourself, my girls heard the message you left before I did. I hope you think you are cool talking like that on my answering machine so a 8 year old and 14 year old can hear it. You should be ashamed of yourself Kenny, you really should.

So now it is my turn to request that you never call, email or contact me in any way what so ever or I will call the Mecklenburg Sheriff and play this message to them.

And it seems you are not well liked, I have never had such a full inbox, thank you. Your message to all of the admins of the sites you host has only driven them to me to see why you are so mad. Since I have hosting available I think I will offer them all hosting on my server as to escape your reign of terror.

Have a pleasant evening Kenny, I will.

Cordially,

Richard W. Perkins, Jr.

Admin/Owner

P.S. Lose my number or you will be the one going to jail sir. Now I am off to transcribe and record your message as I think everyone needs to hear it. Please be aware that any communications from you from this point on will be considered harassment.

Strange how Mr. Lessing changed his tune from wanting me to call him to never call him ever, which was never going to be an issue as I was not going to call him anyway, then called me and emailed me again. Somewhere in all this he left a messgae screaming at me what a cow I am, piece of you know what and so on. This guy is vulgar, I am telling you. I have recorded the messgae but it is not good enough to post yet. I am going to record it again and see if I can clean it up enough to make sure you can hear how this man really is.

Hopefully this will be the end of any communcations from Mr. Lessing, Jr., forever.

If you are interested in information and his rebuttle from his former partner in the hosting industry you can click this link.

Use Promo Code: lessing for a free solo ad and if you host with me use the same code on the hosting site to get 10% off your order.

You must be logged in to access this site. Please click here to login.

Copyright © 2011 Text-Ads Solo Exchange. All Rights Reserved.

Terms and Conditions | Earnings Disclaimer | Spam Policy | Privacy Policy

Hosting and Customizations Provided By RWP Custom Solutions

Guest Guest

from Richard Perkins rwperkinsjr@gmail.com

to Kenny Lessing <admin@networkrealtime.com>

date Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 4:07 PM

subject Re: Message from www.gottextads.com Sunday, July 3, 2011, 10:12 pm

signed-by gmail.com

Important mainly because of the people in the conversation.

hide details 4:07 PM (6 hours ago)

Kenny,

I think I have made my point and will be pulling the truth about you from my site. This is not in reply to your fake cease and desist but the fact that I have grown bored with your simplicity.

I have had over 20 people that thanked me for the information I provided and I am sure I made my mark.

If I were you I would think about the way you decide to communicate with others from now on. Not everyone will just back down from you and let you have your way because you throw a little boy fit and become vulgar and abusive as I think I have proven in the last month. I have obviously impacted you or you would not have taken the time to send a letter to my hosting provider. Fortunately they take you as seriously as I do and also said I am within my rights to run my site as I see fit as long as it does not break their TOS, I can break my own if I want.

By the way I am only pulling this in respect to the people on my site that no longer want to hear it. I am well within my right to free speech and my opinion and that statement comes from a real lawyer I consulted about this matter. This subject is boring me so it is time to move on... for now. If I receive any more complaints about you I will take this subject back up in a venue that does not involve my business, there are plenty of blogging and forum sites out there and again I am well within my right to post things that have already been posted and are publicly available and to post my personal opinion of you. I suggest you treat your customers with dignity and respect.

Good luck on the playing field, you’re going to need it, I have forged some excellent partners and allies through this and you have not seen the last of me. I will continue to affect your bottom line through quality service, respect to my customers, excellent value and last but not least superior intellect.

Cordially,

Richard Perkins

Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 9:34 AM

To: Richard Perkins

Subject: Re: Message from www.gottextads.com Sunday, July 3, 2011, 10:12 pm

HI Richard,

Good Luck with out dated script and site names that simmlier to others, I guess with a crappy script you need to do that?

I did not notice that the Site names you listed are dot info, Was the gottextads.info already taken that is because you put it on the Dot Com?

I guess so.

Really I dont care what you think say, from, it is just a moral thing I guess. I have more then you. And I know I am jerk.

20 Years online? Wow thats a long time, You should have a huge site, I am not been at it that long, BUt I listings are so much bigger then yours.

Anyway man good luck, you need all the luck you can get!

Kenny

On Mon, Jul 4, 2011 at 6:06 AM, Richard Perkins <rwperkinsjr@gmail.com> wrote:

I never saw your .info and did not get the idea or copy it from you... That’s for sure.

If you want to see other sites then maybe visit, which is the site I am currently promoting, which was my very first ad exchange, http://traffic-hero.info which I plan on starting to promote very soon, http://massive-traffic.info which I am giving away in a referral contest on text-ads.info, http://traffic-bite.info which my wife will soon be promoting, http://traffic-hunters.info which I have plans for in the very near future.

The very last thing I would do is copy Kenny Lessing Jr., believe me. I was unaware that the .info was taken as I prefer .com anyway since it is a much more recognized URL extension but have opted for some .info’s because of the price differences.

You registered gottextads.info in March and I registered the .com in April, that is not “long before.”

As far as one of a kind site, it looks nothing like your site and of course the got text ads brought to mind got milk? You know?

Your talking characters are annoying but I did not write you complaining. Plus what are you worried about? You have multiple sites for sale and multiple sites you are running that boast over 10,000 members. I am not a threat to you... yet.

I’ll tell you what Kenny, if you want the .com I will trade it to you for a “Surf and Text 2” script. I would rather have a script that has Full Page Login ads but I can make do with the lesser script you are offering on your site. I am not trying to compete with you in anyway what so ever so it would probably be in your best interest to go ahead and get this domain from me or if you just want to buy it from me I will sell it for $100.00 sent to my paypal account (contact me for my paypal email as I do not publish it), your choice.

If you do not want to trade I will continue the way I have been. I don’t have 10,000 members but I will get there over time, and more. I am here to stay and will not back down so you can work with me in a friendly manner, which your communication was not in a friendly tone, or we can work against each other, it’s your choice.

I have over 20 years experience on the internet and when my marketing financing comes through so I can promote the way I want to, SEO, adwords, etc., I will be a force in this industry, mark my words. I don’t do matrix or PTC crap but as a long time traffic exchange surfer that sees the benefits of text/solo ad exchanges I am going to do as many of them as I can. Again, we can work together or not, no matter to me, I haven’t seen one referral from your network anyway but plenty from others using D&D, Kiwi, regular site solos and banners of many other ad exchanges.

If you want to make a deal let me know, my contact details are below.

Cordially,

Richard W. Perkins, Jr.

Admin/Owner

575-538-5065

richard@text-ads.info

richard@rwpcs.com

rwperkinsjr@gmail.com

P.S. I do not only do solo ad exchanges I also do other sites such as http://northernnmland.com, http://postthread.com, http://voxcominc.com, http://eternalpowerusa.com, http://lvtc.com and more including my full time business repairing computers in Southern New Mexico at http://rwpcs.com

Sent: Sunday, July 03, 2011 8:12 PM

To: rwperkinsjr@gmail.com

Subject: Message from www.gottextads.com Sunday, July 3, 2011, 10:12 pm

From kenny lessing,

Date: Sunday, July 3, 2011, 10:12 pm

http://gottextads.info was taken along before your dot come.

--

Thanks!

Kenny Lessing Jr.

Call Me anytime:

Network Real Time:

http://networkrealtime.com

Web Sites: Sale, Hosting, Scripts and more:

http://realtimescriptstore.com/

• 1 year later...
Guest Jamila Mohammed

Hi Richard,

Thanks so much for exposing this jerk for the fraud that he is! I too can attest to the fact that he sells scripts that are not outdated but not complete, missing files and he will not make good on them afterwards. I have also heard his vulgar and disgusting mouth and he has no morals, no ethics, and everyone should stay as far away from him as possible. He is nice until he gets your money then after that you are every bad name in the book that he can think of, and nothing is ever his fault! He always claims that is other people that do not know how to upload scripts or some other crap and I think he knows full well what he is selling is not good and sells them anyway. That shows the type of character he is and I think you are right Richard...what woman in her right mind would ever want a JERK like him!

• 1 month later...
Guest clownfacearts

Jamila Mohammed - Dont be upset. Sorry I am not gonna fix your mess ups 9 Months after you owned something. . . Also Why did you post a fake name? is your name not Marilyn Ali? Funny that is what your paypal payments said. You also called me out of the blue calling me all kinds of names, Nice mouth for a woman. And then you hit the roof when paypal denided your request for a refund.

Guest clownfacearts

Jamila Mohammed - is your name not Marilyn Ali? Funny that is what your paypal payments said. This person Brought a group of scripts from me, and now 9 Months later she thinks that I show fix the ones she messed up for free. She flate out told me on the phone that she edited files and changed things, and now they do not work.

Anyway, she hit the roof when I tried to explaine to her that I will not replace anything because all the scripts was updated. I kinda belive she felt that she should get a free update.

She also posted lies here about me.

Thanks

Kenny Lessing

http://www.dcmessage...o-trash-people/

HI,

I have been hosting and brought many scripts from Kenny Lessing.

All the scripts seem fine, I did not edit them. He has been very helpful. I own 16 exchanges from him. I guess he cant please everybody.

BUT he has been very helpful to me making money on line.

When I got my first site from him in 2009, he was the only one doing this, So I know I am dealing with the best. Other may try, but I dont think they can every be as good as he is. He has been a very big help to me.

It is a shame that Marilyn Ali used a fake name to post a bunch of crap here.

and in also in reading the posts by Richard W. Perkins, Jr. seems like Kenny just asked a question. And the guy flipped out. It is so easy to post lies on the internet and miss lead them.

I dont know who Chris Davis is, the first person to post here, but it seems like he might be dating Kenny ex-wife, and did this to hurt Kenny on-line rep.

Sorry for all your troubles Kenny, But keep your chin up, You are the best out there, Others will always try to big down the best.

Jim biggrin.png

I just clicked Richard W. Perkins, Jr. site links and none of them work. I guess we know now is was a fake? or a person just trying to be like the other 2, they just dont know what they are doing. mellow.png

Hi Richard,

Thanks so much for exposing this jerk for the fraud that he is! I too can attest to the fact that he sells scripts that are not outdated but not complete, missing files and he will not make good on them afterwards. I have also heard his vulgar and disgusting mouth and he has no morals, no ethics, and everyone should stay as far away from him as possible. He is nice until he gets your money then after that you are every bad name in the book that he can think of, and nothing is ever his fault! He always claims that is other people that do not know how to upload scripts or some other crap and I think he knows full well what he is selling is not good and sells them anyway. That shows the type of character he is and I think you are right Richard...what woman in her right mind would ever want a JERK like him!

Jamila Mohammed - You ("Marilyn Ali") , Richard and Chris Davis are the only ones here with the foul mouths. That shows the type of character you 3 are. You do not get something free, You bad mouth People?

Ok that is enough of this posting for the night.

Jimbo